Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
AlitCandlez
Ninja Academy Student

AlitCandlez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who has had the worst childhood?

IMHO I think it is Gaara with Kimimaro at a close second.
AlitCandlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
AlitCandlez
Ninja Academy Student

AlitCandlez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who has had the worst childhood?

Actually now that I think about it Kimimaro is probably the worst one.
AlitCandlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
WolfSpiritLover
Genin

WolfSpiritLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm..difficult question...

I think that someone else can't decide if someone had a hard childhood or not.
That's why I think it is difficult. My classmates always have fights over the fact that their childhood was wurse than others...that pisses off...
So I don't think you can compair with others.

Gaara: had a horrible childhood because he was all alone, his uncle and dad wanned him dead and everyone else hated him & feared him.

Kimimaro: Never received any love, was feared and used as a war machine. Locked up in a cage, saw his family get slaughtered.

I think their both had a worse childhood...

Sasuke (yes even him -.-): He saw his entire clan getting killed by his beloves brother he always looked up to. And was left allone the rest of his childhood to walk a path of hatred (which later he choose himself this path -.-)

Rock Lee: Oke... everyone knows... that being bullied also scars your childhood. And I am not sure..but it looks like he doesn't have parents... Or just never mentioned?

Naruto: Well...I don't need to tell his story..everyone already knows xD But still.. I think it must have been very hard.

Yahiko, Konan & Nagato: Being all alone..During a war?!?! Jeez...I wouldn't like that to happen... see your famillie and fried getting killed... because of such a stupid war. Keeping themselves alive.

See what I mean? They are all bad at a diffrent way. I wouldn't like to stand in their shoe's

Quote:
"The pain of being alone... is not an easy one to bear.. why is it... that I can understand your pain? But... I already have many people who are important to me now... and I can't let you hurt any of them... even if I have to kill you!" -Naruto
WolfSpiritLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSpiritLover View Post
Gaara: had a horrible childhood because he was all alone, his uncle and dad wanned him dead and everyone else hated him & feared him.

Kimimaro: Never received any love, was feared and used as a war machine. Locked up in a cage, saw his family get slaughtered.

Sasuke (yes even him -.-): He saw his entire clan getting killed by his beloves brother he always looked up to. And was left allone the rest of his childhood to walk a path of hatred (which later he choose himself this path -.-)

Rock Lee: Oke... everyone knows... that being bullied also scars your childhood. And I am not sure..but it looks like he doesn't have parents... Or just never mentioned?

Naruto: Well...I don't need to tell his story..everyone already knows xD But still.. I think it must have been very hard.

Yahiko, Konan & Nagato: Being all alone..During a war?!?! Jeez...I wouldn't like that to happen... see your famillie and fried getting killed... because of such a stupid war. Keeping themselves alive.

See what I mean? They are all bad at a diffrent way. I wouldn't like to stand in their shoe's
You made it really hard to choose who had the worst childhood I hope you know that.. xD

But, WSL is right, they are all different.. You couldn't realize how hard it would be unless you went through them yourself..
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Gaara had the worst childhood IMO. Like Naruto he had people hate him because he was a Jinchuriki, something he had no control over. What makes his worse than the others though, was when Yashamaru tried to kill him and then told him that he "was never loved". He had to go through life thinking that every single person he'd ever known either hated him and wanted to kill him or ignored him and tried to deny the fact that he existed.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I personally think Sasuke do to the fact that he seen his entire family die to his brother.
The pure hatred also for his brother

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
Sonoharo
Ninja Academy Student

Sonoharo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think kabuto had the worst childhood. he was basically bread to be a bad guy. at least all the others listed got to keep their individuality . kabuto had to rid himself of any individuality in order to become a spy from different countries never being able to make connections with people until a creepy white snake talked him into helping him...........
<(((O)))> <(((O)))>
-| |-
-| |-
/ \
_________
V-----V

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain"
Sonoharo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Yahiko, Konan & Nagato or just Naruto

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
XenothXIII
Freshmen Academy Student

XenothXIII is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think kakashi. He had to grow up in a war, grow up with out his mom, have his dad commit suicide, watch his best friends and sensei die, and have his village destroyed in the process.

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.

-Tobi
XenothXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My beloved Gaara

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #11
Sasori Red Sand
Apprentice Genin

Sasori Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Off the top of my head?

Gaara, Haku, and Kimimaro.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #12
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Anko is another possible candidate. Orochimaru took her in as an apprentice and she felt that she was really special to Orochimaru. But then Oro gave her the curse mark and left her to fend on her own and possibly die. She was used by him. The one person she loved so much just completely abandoned her.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
Cygan Namikaze
Ninja Academy Student

Cygan Namikaze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Obviously Gaara had the worst and, Kimimaro did have a bad childhood but he was soon taken in by Orochimaru and we all know about him how he talks honey words so you can't say kimimaro had a bad childhood completely because he felt he belonged with Orochimaru and Naruto, well it was a hard one you know,maybe it wasn't as harsh as Gaara but it was still bad because Sasuke had atleast all the girls pouring over him but Naruto was always alone till he met Iruka (kimimaro wasn't shunned by everyone like Naruto was-remember that).
Cygan Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #14
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I felt sorry for Lee, and for Neji too. He grew up, controlled by the head family , and then his father died...

Is there actually anyone in Naruto who grew up happily???

And Haku had a terrible childhood too...
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #15
Derp Man
Freshmen Academy Student

Derp Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Garra, by far, seems horrible
Derp Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSpiritLover View Post
Hmm..difficult question...

I think that someone else can't decide if someone had a hard childhood or not.
That's why I think it is difficult. My classmates always have fights over the fact that their childhood was wurse than others...that pisses off...
So I don't think you can compair with others.

I think their both had a worse childhood...

Your missing out on Neji and Hinata, mainly Neji because the loss of his father and not knowing the real reason he died till after the match of him vs Naruto... and then theres Kushina who was extraodinarily bullied because of the color of her hair... hmmm following up on those characters has to be Kabuto, we just read up his background and found it to be a sudden shockingly sad experience on not knowing who he really was and then his "Mother" forgetting him and having to kill her. There were a couple more characters too, like Anko, and Haku... its a terrible event for alot of characters...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #17
uchiha|itachi
Ninja Academy Student

uchiha|itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that would be sasuke of course because his entire clan were killed and he had to live on his own in a place he's not used to with ppl he don't really know while knowing that the person who killed his parents along with his clan is out there and it's his freakin brother...so i'd say that's pretty heavy for a kid to take
Old 05-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #18
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Well..
I think one of the worst was Neji, since he was kind of neglected. But I felt bad for Sasuke too.. for obvious reasons.
Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #19
Mona Haruno
Academy Graduate

Mona Haruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Gaara just because I can't imagine living in a world where it seems like everyone would be happier if you were dead. His father hated him, his mother was dead, no friends...

The person that took it the worst was probably Sasuke with his whole revenge obsession and not letting anyone bond with him.

"I never give up... I never go back on my word... thats my nindo my ninja way!" - Naruto Uzumaki
Mona Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:03 AM   #20
Arktic Spyder
Freshmen Academy Student

Arktic Spyder is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, every character that is somewhat significant has a terrible childhood...
If we judge it by the outcome of their horrible childhoods I'd say it'd be Gaara or Sasuke.
Gaara was a blood thirsty mad man but was saved by Naruto.
Sasuke is a freaking jerk atm, stabbing everyone he sees. O_o
Arktic Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character childhood, childhood, raised, worst childhood