Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Blueberry
Ninja Academy Student

Blueberry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Best Anime Movie Ever

I was going over some of my old favorites. There's a few Dragonball movies I really liked, an Inuyasha one I liked...Even some old favorites from before some of you were born.

I think the first Pokemon Movie was the best anime movie ever released. I know it's more of a...pop culture blockbuster. But damn, that was a great movie!
Blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Best Anime Movie Ever

Ah, DBZ 12 and 13 were really good.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

the best one ever is pokemon ranger "Temple of The Sea"!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Ghost in the Shell "original", Akira , Princess Mononoke , and howl's Moving Castle

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

imo... it's Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ah, forgot!
AKIRA. Hands down.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
Ah, forgot!
AKIRA. Hands down.
Agreed, hands down, thumbs up.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ghost in the shell..
cowboy bepop
spirited away
princess mononoke
howls moving
pokemon
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle.
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All the Hayao Miyazi movies,especially Spirited Away
Pokemon 1,Mystery of Mew,and temple of the Sea.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone who has seen most of Miyazaki movies say that Princess Mononoke was the last great Miyazaki film because despite the obvious environmental message, it was the last Miyazaki film to even have a point.

Though personally, my most favorite would have to certainly be Spirited Away probably because I'm a sucker for all the various monsters, spirits, and creatures in that movie and how for most of the movie, Chihiro was the only human lost and trapped in a population full of all those creatures. And having grown up liking anime shows that featured a variety of monsters like Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-gi-oh, I couldn't help but be fond of that. And I actually sort of understood what the moral of the story was.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Paprika.

Satoshi Kon, for the win.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Hmmmm, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle were like P:

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #14
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah I forgot about Cowboy Bebop... I have the opening for a ring tone afterall

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I liked the second Gurren Lagann movie.

Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away were pretty good too.

Don't remember them all too well but I know as a kid I liked some DBZ and Pokemon movies.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My top 10.

1. All of the Detective Conan Movies

2. All of the Neon Genesis Evangelion Movies

3. One Piece Strong World

4. Spirited Away

5. 5 Centimeters per Second

6. Princess Mononoke

7. Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

8. Howl's Moving Castle

9. Summer Wars

10. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Don't remember them all too well but I know as a kid I liked some DBZ
Just wondering, what is so good about DBZ?

Just plain repetitive and boring fighting, no plot, suspense or anything that makes anime anime whatsoever.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #18
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
5 Centimeters per Second
Furk, I forgot about that one.

Also, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time was just fantastic.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree with a lot of you.
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, 5 Cm Per Second, Paprika.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Summer Wars.

All my other favorites were already posted. (the girl who leapt through time, Akira......DBZ movies.....................Pokemon movies, haha

Last edited by Leafy; 12-30-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote