Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #321
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo 42: only 400 more till convo 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
He did..................
Besides b*tching.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #322
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

That's still something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #323
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes
YouTube:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #324
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Besides b*tching.
Actually I played with her "naughty bits". :3
Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #325
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oh great wife talk in the convo thread

I need to be reminded of the stuff I'm niot medically cleared to do
Old 03-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #326
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So you can't even have fun with your fingers? That sucks
Old 03-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #327
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Actually I played with her "naughty bits". :3
Sure you did.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:20 AM   #328
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well imve already had one of his chilfren and aam pregnant with a second so yeah Sns and I are sleeping with each other
Old 03-30-2012, 05:51 AM   #329
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stop talking about that stuff here.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #330
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
Well imve already had one of his chilfren and aam pregnant with a second so yeah Sns and I are sleeping with each other
Sure you are.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #331
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@wooster ok
Old 03-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #332
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

So... nice tags, megabutt.

420, aant, aii, buj, ehn, hot, isz, noj, ohj, sauce, sm0ke, waj, yal
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #333
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Where do they come from anyway?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #334
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Welcome back, DL. How was your vacation?

Old 03-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #335
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

When was I on vacation news to me. I wish the closest thing I get to a vacation is getting sent to egypt for work and that is bs.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #336
megabbaut
Debby Downer

And die of dehydration, perhaps?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #337
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
When was I on vacation news to me. I wish the closest thing I get to a vacation is getting sent to egypt for work and that is bs.
at least you go places. ;~;

Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #338
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Which is the reason I took the job plus other reasons. 6 reasons in fact. I am the youngest person on my crew most people shy away from it. Not out of difficulty but the fact they have to leave home. I can't fathom though how I keep ending up in muslim nations. I like pork.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #339
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Strange. I would think young people would be more willing to travel. The old have families, aching bones and such. I liken it to laser technicians.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #340
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I like to pork.
He said to keep the sex out!

Tags
420, aant, aii, buj, ehn, hot, isz, noj, ohj, sauce, sm0ke, waj, yal, yoohoo