Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara
Default Survival Help

The 4th Advanced Survival challenge titled "Visual Jutsu Users"... Anyone have any tips on how to beat this one? I'm having A LOT of trouble, and it's really frustrating. I'm extremely lucky to get passed Kakashi and Itachi without dying...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Survival Help

Play around with team combos or if you do singles pick your absolute best player lol...make sure they are either suited for close range or long or if possible both. Keep your subs above zero at all times XD...should prefer to use a character that has the battle item to restore substitutions. Known ones are masked man and haku (that I know of) that have them as default.

EDIT: I'm sure you must have noticed how cheap the computer gets as you progress too lol....(the bastards). Not that hard to catch them in an ultimate jutsu combo :P.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you

Last edited by coolm3; 03-23-2012 at 04:31 PM.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I've tried my two best characters, and I still wasn't able to get very far. The farthest I've ever gotten was to Susanoo Sasuke (the 8th of 9) spamming with Sage Naruto. I haven't gotten that lucky ever since... And yes, they ARE cheap bastards xD

Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
I've tried my two best characters, and I still wasn't able to get very far. The farthest I've ever gotten was to Susanoo Sasuke (the 8th of 9) spamming with Sage Naruto. I haven't gotten that lucky ever since... And yes, they ARE cheap bastards xD
Almost beat the level above the one you're stuck at with PTS Shikamaru....was so close but ended at 8/10 Yamato and his tilt led me into his unexpected grab close battle too....
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Almost beat the level above the one you're stuck at with PTS Shikamaru....was so close but ended at 8/10 Yamato and his tilt led me into his unexpected grab close battle too....
Damn! All of you lot talking about the game makes me want to play it so much! Roll on Thursday (frickin' EU dates!)!!

Could someone answer me a question if possible? How many survival challenges are there?
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

GeckoPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #6
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoPutt View Post

Damn! All of you lot talking about the game makes me want to play it so much! Roll on Thursday (frickin' EU dates!)!!

Could someone answer me a question if possible? How many survival challenges are there?
There are five different ranks. Introductory, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Ultimate.

The first four ranks each have ten challenges in them. The fifth rank, Ultimate, is an endless survival challenge that can be unlocked once the previous four challenges are completed.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
There are five different ranks. Introductory, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Ultimate.

The first four ranks each have ten challenges in them. The fifth rank, Ultimate, is an endless survival challenge that can be unlocked once the previous four challenges are completed.
I've been wondering what the 5th could have been lol...didn't want to spoil myself by looking it up but now I know ^_^, sounds like it'll be fun...whenever I get there lol.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
I've been wondering what the 5th could have been lol...didn't want to spoil myself by looking it up but now I know ^_^, sounds like it'll be fun...whenever I get there lol.
I beat 128 enemies as The Second Hokage, I feel accomplished, but I am sure someone on here will beat that.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I got to the 6 hokages... But I did something stupid and lost a crap ton of health... So hashirama ended up beating me later on -_-

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
VDUB
Freshmen Academy Student

VDUB is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
The 4th Advanced Survival challenge titled "Visual Jutsu Users"... Anyone have any tips on how to beat this one? I'm having A LOT of trouble, and it's really frustrating. I'm extremely lucky to get passed Kakashi and Itachi without dying...
If you want to win in a cheap way you can use Young Lee. When you are able to go into awakening do it. Then dash into them which hits them once then press Triangle and Circle(or Y and B on xbox) to do a Jutsu. It does some good damage. After you launch them by doing the Jutsu charge up then repeat.
VDUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I used Kisame. He's my best character, so it worked out well. His awakening is one of the best in the game. His ultimate jutsu is also REALLY easy to get a hit on so spam the UJ. And, make sure to combo cancel when they sub, don't waste ANY of your subs.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #12
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB View Post
If you want to win in a cheap way you can use Young Lee. When you are able to go into awakening do it. Then dash into them which hits them once then press Triangle and Circle(or Y and B on xbox) to do a Jutsu. It does some good damage. After you launch them by doing the Jutsu charge up then repeat.
Sure there is the cheap way but I can only really FEEL the battle in single player. Only there is where I show my true skills :P, which only few online get to see. Battles aren't as much fun online...although its not that hard to win.

You rep me I rep you
Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #13
VDUB
Freshmen Academy Student

VDUB is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sure there is the cheap way but I can only really FEEL the battle in single player. Only there is where I show my true skills :P, which only few online get to see. Battles aren't as much fun online...although its not that hard to win.
Yea I see what you mean. I only show my full potential online if I get mad. When I get mad I get really focused.
VDUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #14
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I use the VS mode trick and blaze through with Deidara myself.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jump and sub.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #16
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

I passed "Visual Jutsu Users" last night, now I'm stuck on the next one. Mainly Temari & Neji. They keep spamming... XD