Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Zio Arama. Yet another new character.

Name:Zio Arama
Universe: Naruto universe.
Home: taru islands
Chakra type: soul dragon and water styles.
Appearance: spiky hair that is half black and half silver, a black cape that has a blue tint to it, also has a blue cloth over my mouth and nose and the rest in between (like a real ninja) from my long journey to the main ninja world. Has two dragon scale swords that can cut through diamond.
Weapons and KG: two dragon scale swords and a bow with a quiver full of the Naruto equuivelent to enchanted arrows. My KG is the dragon style jutsu I obtained the soul style jutsu in my backstory.
Backstory: I used to be a dragon in the Taru islands, their home. Some rouge ninjas attacked the islands to try to find the key to the sacred dragon and sou style Jutsu. They were defeated but many dragons were killed or injured, like me. To save me they transferred my soul into a human body and I gained the soul style Jutsu. I then was forced into leaving into the normal ninja world because my family were dragons and couldn't teach me anymore and I couldn't live with them so I left for the ninja world I am looking for a village to stay so I can become higher rank so I can help people with my special jutsu. I also still feel awkward around most people and has to hide my heritage to be exepted.

This character is going to be part of a fanfic that I am going to write. If anyone has any characters they want in the fanfic or a village I will add them in the fancying. I need villages because I can't use real ones. I also need characters for it. Feel free to pm me about wither of those or post them here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Sexy~Lexie
Freshmen Academy Student

Sexy~Lexie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Zio Arama. Yet another new character.

Oh nicely detailed character you should make more if you need a village whay abuot the cave hidden djrt or something or swicth it around
Sexy~Lexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great character!

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thank you.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote