Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #21
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Calamity: (assassin) vs. (Jun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
always counter as if your opponent has never seen it before. I had no earthly clue about your swords length. I'll take that into account from this point forth however so you don't need to specify again.

I can heal a marred skull easily using reconstruction(not regeneration) so yes I'ld like you to counter. I gotta go so I'll counter later on today or tomorrow if I can't today. way to much work this weekend.
i will do so, but later aswell. i dislike waiting for counters probably just as much as you. I just have not been feeling up to peak countering efficiency the last couple of days so i didn't force myself. however i feel good today.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #22
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

That big ass sword gets on my nerves
Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #23
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
glad to see I'm not the only one.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #24
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
lol bet sever gets you pretty riled to huh

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's the reason I hate your character. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #26
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*due to my somewhat failed block my bone armor is damaged by your shura. This damage to the armor recovers almost immediately. The injury itself will recover at a slower rate but will recover in not to long.*

*When you swing at my arm I jump back, doing backflip dodging it entirely. You kick comes at me.* You honestly think you can dislodge my arms in close quarters? *I block the kick with my arm, this makes it clear just how dense and tough my armor is, it can take your physical attacks, especially since you didn't back it with reiatsu. This does not do any damage to me.* I'm not espada for nothing Jun, don't underestimate me. *I use brute force you didn't expect and push your kick away and to the side as I see your tail come at me and dodge your tail and reach out to grab it with cielo fundidas around my hand. If I successfully grab your tail, well it'll melt off. If I don't and I just get close, it'll leave a burn, Making a complete dodge nearly impossible, but not totally. I notice your cero and put my hand infront of me as the blue flames of incinerar now focus in my hand. When your cero reaches me the flames will hit it and burn it away leaving me physically undamaged. But my emblem will take some stress, however not shattering it. These flames then surround me and I open my mouth and the flames enter my mouth and I devour the flames and the power from them surges out of small indents in my armor, specifically the joints and gushes out as I smile at you and the heat prevents your ice from forming on the ground as far as you'ld like.* tsk. pompous little pr!ck! You haven't seen what I'm really capable.

*I vanish from site and I'm behind you in .1 seconds, the flames propelling me. The heat canceling out your cold and evening out the temperature between us. The heat being released is well beyond what you probably expected. You'll feel the heat of the flames behind you so I don't expect you to get killed but I point my hand out and much of those flames out of my hand at pointblank range. The size of searing inferno is massive. leaving nothing but a molten mess of magma in it's path with you as the closest target. If these flames even graze the reiatsu your exerting they'll ignite it with equal heat and burn it away, and you with it if it reaches you. When the flames are released from my body, the heat almost doubles. Asume it has the same shape as a cero.*

*I sonido away and get some distance. Some of the flames still reside in my armor as your can see a blue glow from within. Preventing your cold from even coming close to affecting me. The damage from your shura is now 33% healed.*

I've seen these attacks before jun. I know how to dodge them.
*I ignore my tail as you counter letting it simply get caught. The second it begins to take damage it snaps itself off at the base from me. You then are left holding my dismembered tail as Shura tears it's way through your fires, The length still letting it tear a deep however non-fatal gash down your head and torso while absorbing most of the reiatsu that was turned around at me by the flames.

I then jump forward as you appear behind me. Pulling my blade upwards and cutting straight through your burst of flames. A red gash appears across the flames themselves and the reiatsu their burning suddenly funnels out harmlessly as I release a flurry of slashes much faster then my previous slashing speed preventing the flames from progressing forward to burn again and draining their fuel faster. I force the massive wall of flames back with each new slash and it burns itself out and leaves me surrounded in heavy clouds of simple reiatsu. The slashes producing barriers that are essentially sever manifested away from my sword and plastered to the reiatsu of your flames. I then skip back and pull my sword across infront of me. The blade now bearing streaks of blue like the trails of blood dripping down the blade "Bloody awakening"

I then swing to the side as the normal abilities of sever, begin to drain the reiatsu surrounding me into the blade before the pressure can start affecting my emblem. "Oho, you lived. That's a nifty trick burning up my reiatsu like that, but it won't be enough to simply burn it away." I then dash forward at you. My sword cutting into the ground as I run, I slam my foot down infront of you and rip my sword from the earth. Swinging straight upwards I aim to cut you inhalf. I let gravity take hold and my body floats upwards several feet with the weapons inertia.

My form rising above you quickly I grin and let go of my sword, reiatsu surging from within it and turning into a cloak of blue fire. The sword is angled downwards directly at your heart. I flip and kick the sword hard right on the bottom of the handle and the reiatsu it's releasing turns into a rocket booster, reaching speeds much faster then a sonido it strikes like a bolt of lighting from only several feet away aiming to tear your entire chest cavity straight out. The ground where it hits is suddenly caved into a rather large crater aswell the force spraying sand everywhere in a large blast. I move down and grab the blade from where it landed and pull my sword out of the ground as sand begins to drain downwards into the meno's forest. I jump out of the crater which is rapidly emptying and point my sword forward while focusing my reiatsu into the blade. "I dunno how long Shura can handle this pressure like that but I'll just have to try it..." I continue focusing my reiatsu as I wait to see if you've somehow lived my strike.*

well sh!t....i lost my flashdrive with all my stuff on it...oh well guess ill just use what i remember which is most of it...

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #27
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I find it difficult to believe you can deflect that much flame with just a couple sword swings. espcially since the only thing they have to do is graze your reiatsu and your pretty much caught. How does that work?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 03-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #28
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

well it's simple. I got you with that last attack, cutting you put your blood on my sword. Shura has a little known secondary ability called bloody awakening. Once i get your blood bloody awakening activates and blood awakening lets me apply my sever field to whatever i cut. So say i cut you instead of bleeding out now even though i cut your flesh and veins and whatever the blood wont exit the wound and instead youll start losing reiatsu right out of the wound.

This applys to attacks aswell. Bloody awakening can also be attributed to roughly a half release in my overall power. so not only am i now able to fully use sever. I have a few abilites that i couldn't use till 2nd before and im better overall stat wise.

right now im in first release, so add bloody awakening im at 2.5 of my total power. base being 1, bloody awakening adds a .5 so base plus BA =1.5 release is 2.0 sp add a .5 2.5 power. that means right now my power, speed, etc etc is half of what i would gain if 2nd released. Im sure you know how much better i get in 2nd aswell. so right now im attacking faster, moving faster, my strength and whatever is all better

so let's focus on what matters right now tho. I didn't use "a few" swings i used many, a whole flurry at increased speed kinda like ichigo smacking byakuya's petals. Ontop of that with each slash your flame became affected with sever. now stack the effects of sever for each slash and your flame not only can't move past that point where the barrier is but is being pulled into it and more and more barriers are stacked onto it. It ends with your flame just losing all of it's power and not even being able to move forward anymore.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #29
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's not really simple jun, the part about being the equivalent of your traditional second release while in first blew my mind. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #30
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

not quite equivalent, i can only do a few of its tricks and im not quite as strong

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #31
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Guess I don't completely understand how 2.5 relates to your overall power. This is how I see things:

1 = release
.5 = bloody awakening
+1 = 2.5, where did this come from

Though I suspect second release is a 3?

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Guess I don't completely understand how 2.5 relates to your overall power. This is how I see things:

1 = release
.5 = bloody awakening
+1 = 2.5, where did this come from

Though I suspect second release is a 3?
base =1 because obviously in base i have some form of power. if base was 0 i could do next to nothing. so base starts me at 1. each release up is subsequently another 1 and bloody awakening adds a .5.

due to how my second release works however It's actually restricted at first. so even though it goes up "1" i can really only use .6 of that 1 without shedding my armour.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #33
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Oh okays I get it now lol, base + release + awakening

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #34
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

alright. I'll have to counter in a few days. school crap. called mid-terms.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #35
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
alright. I'll have to counter in a few days. school crap. called mid-terms.
dat feel bro.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #36
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
dat feel bro.
my whiteness has activated and repeled whatever that was supposed to mean. XD

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #37
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
my whiteness has activated and repeled whatever that was supposed to mean. XD
lol it means yea i understand that XD

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #38
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
lol it means yea i understand that XD
oh...okay.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #39
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*while your dealing with my incinerar. I grab my skull and put the pieces of bone together and the bone between them is regenerated, putting the pieces back together.*

*you swing your sword at me and I jump up and foward, doing a frontflip over your head and dodging your sword entirely.* making this a physical fight huh? that's fine.

*As your above me and your swords about to come at me I focus the last of the incinerar flames at me hands and shoot them outward, in a pulsating fashion causing them to push me back in a sort of recoil and the speed I move from the burst allows me to dodge your sword attack. I am propel so that I'm not moving on a bladed edge but a flattened edge so it won't injure me and I don't have as far to dodge) I am however cloaked by the spray of sand and I sonido out of it. and sonido into the sky.*

*When I get to the sky about a half mile of the ground the air starts to heat up within a near 1.5 mile radius.* Cielo Cayendo. *Suddenly the tempurature spikes, the heat is so intense not only is space all wacked out(preventing space based attacks from being maintained) but the menos forest trees are spontaneously combusting and sand below us is melting into magma. There is no reiatsu based off of the cielo attacks and it's simply wind/air manipulation so sever won't work as efficiently to dodge this attack. The pressure on shura would also be increased due to the heat and probably won't be able to maintain it's form, your body could also overheat quickly and die of that. Also your emblem could melt, destroying it, and the magma from that will melt into your body and kill you that way.*

Come now june(yes I did that on purpose) you can do better than that. I come up with moves on the spot, that's why I counter so quickly, unless school gets in the way. >.>

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #40
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*while your dealing with my incinerar. I grab my skull and put the pieces of bone together and the bone between them is regenerated, putting the pieces back together.*

*you swing your sword at me and I jump up and foward, doing a frontflip over your head and dodging your sword entirely.* making this a physical fight huh? that's fine.

*As your above me and your swords about to come at me I focus the last of the incinerar flames at me hands and shoot them outward, in a pulsating fashion causing them to push me back in a sort of recoil and the speed I move from the burst allows me to dodge your sword attack. I am propel so that I'm not moving on a bladed edge but a flattened edge so it won't injure me and I don't have as far to dodge) I am however cloaked by the spray of sand and I sonido out of it. and sonido into the sky.*

*When I get to the sky about a half mile of the ground the air starts to heat up within a near 1.5 mile radius.* Cielo Cayendo. *Suddenly the tempurature spikes, the heat is so intense not only is space all wacked out(preventing space based attacks from being maintained) but the menos forest trees are spontaneously combusting and sand below us is melting into magma. There is no reiatsu based off of the cielo attacks and it's simply wind/air manipulation so sever won't work as efficiently to dodge this attack. The pressure on shura would also be increased due to the heat and probably won't be able to maintain it's form, your body could also overheat quickly and die of that. Also your emblem could melt, destroying it, and the magma from that will melt into your body and kill you that way.*

Come now june(yes I did that on purpose) you can do better than that. I come up with moves on the spot, that's why I counter so quickly, unless school gets in the way. >.>
*"playing with heat now?"

I laugh as reiatsu surges around me and solidifies into a clear blue outline around me. "seishin kabe: reito shoheki." This barrier creates a dense armor around me. Constantly creating a liquid nitrogen level cold. The heat trying to get to me meets this cold and the air begins to steam around us. Shura also unaffected as it's surging with my freezing reiatsu. The sand that's trying to melt is cooled and turns to glass around me. I then point my sword straight at you and say. "You don't know what your dealing with do you. I'll show you what real heat is." My sword lights up. A blindly bright light, looking directly at it would burn your retina's and blind you completely this meaning I keep my vision averted from it but still on you. The glow surges and spreads outwards into 100 orbs of cero, exactly the same, Glowing bright hot like mini stars, They burn to ash what they touch and they spread outwards surrounding you outside the field of your wind. Hueco mundo is lit up and I say "Light of a 100 suns cero."

The cero orbs, still emitting their light and heat are suddenly surrounded by storms of diamond dust, these piece together into a magnifying maze of ice for each one of them all pointed at you. This focuses the light straight at you from 100 different angles magnified many times by the ice. Purely light and heat these converge on your already heated area causing anything flammable to explode and burn to nothing. Every single thing that can burn does so, the remains charred and burned beyond any saving. The mass of heat rages nothing safe from it. My own form nearly shocked by the mass of light and heat as the ice melts letting it loose and creating an explosion effect with the light. I shield my eyes and release a massive burst of cold around me as cold as I can make and I maintain it keeping light reflected away from me by creating a storm of diamond dust around myself and using the glass floor to my advantage as it reflects light away aswell. I let the ice around me fall away after the blast subsides and my orbs fade out. "combination: a thousand suns"

Needless to say, being caught in this, not only breaks your crest but you die aswell. It also doesn't help much, that I'm attacking you with pure focused light and from 100 different angles and atleast a mile and a half spread you would have a very hard time living through this. I flip my sword a few times in my grip and stab it into the glass floor below me cracking it. "with this, you burn."

Quote:
You sound Like a child.