Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin

HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default How will Naruto react if he finds out Karin is an Uzumaki?

My guess is he'll be like '' Cool, I'm not the only Uzumaki anymore, we gotta work together as we are family, distant or not, believe it'' or something like that

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE

He's got the whole world in his hands.....FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

The T**** Apprentice

HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
Aogari
Apprentice Genin

Aogari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How will Naruto react if he finds out Karin is an Uzumaki?

Wow, that'd definitely cause complications. ^And maybe his reaction would be similar to that, but the first thing I see Naruto doing is demanding answers either from the source of the info or Karin herself. I think that's pretty much guaranteed. After that, your take on his reaction would probably occur with him trying to persuade her to join his 'side' or give him information on Sasuke. Then he'd be envious of her red hair
Aogari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he would be surprised and start asking questions
but karin would probably ignore him

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Naruto would ask her about their family and how she turned to the dark side. Then will ask for her help in geting Sasuke back if he didn't get him back all ready before finding out that she is an Uzumaki.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #5
Efacer
Freshmen Academy Student

Efacer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he will probably talk to her and befriend her! and she'll fall in love with him maybe!? ^_^
Efacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
PursuedAlive
Ninja Academy Student

PursuedAlive is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What if she doesn't know or remember about their clan? D:
She might not have any parents too...but even still, Naruto's probably going to turn to her for help..once he finds out. XD And Sasuke's just as shocked. He never saw that coming.

"Keep what a secret, Sasuke? That you betrayed us?!"-Naruto Uzumaki

"No. That I found out what love is. You showed me how to love."-Sasuke Uchiha

"W-wha-"-Naruto Uzumaki

{Spread the NaruSasu love-and let's keep peace in the ninja world! Go Konoha! <3}
PursuedAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #7
Hidan of the Mist
Jonin Leader

Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hidan of the Mist is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efacer View Post
he will probably talk to her and befriend her! and she'll fall in love with him maybe!? ^_^
Ewww no I dont think family fall in love with family.
But I think Naruto will be relieved that he isnt the only uzamaki left, giving his confidence level up atleast

Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
Silent05
Freshmen Academy Student

Silent05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But he is very weak i dont know why XD
Silent05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I predict yelling. Because both Karin and Naruto yell a lot. Naruto's going to probably say something dumb like he did with his mom lol.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
WolfSpiritLover
Genin

WolfSpiritLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably he screems out that they can't be related... But after that..He only wants to talk with her about what happend and I she knows anything about the clan, and if there are more Uzumaki's left

Quote:
"The pain of being alone... is not an easy one to bear.. why is it... that I can understand your pain? But... I already have many people who are important to me now... and I can't let you hurt any of them... even if I have to kill you!" -Naruto
WolfSpiritLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #11
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Ewww no I dont think family fall in love with family.
But I think Naruto will be relieved that he isnt the only uzamaki left, giving his confidence level up atleast
You people forgetting that Karin is an Uzumaki! Not related to Naruto by blood, just an Uzumaki meaning she in the clan

Also I think they would make out, have several kids, and die together
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #12
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He'll probubly react like ":O, Karin is my cousen."

Sarutobi: But what about how other people, or even Karin herself, will react to the news?

That's a good question, Lord Sarutobi. How would she react?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #13
Adezar1
Freshmen Academy Student

Adezar1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he'd be like 'lolwut' then go get some ramen