Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Well, I'm not in calamity....

So...does someone else who isn't in calamity wanna fight?
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Well, I'm not in calamity....

I ll fight you. Since-nobody is everyone else is busy
Rules: Old rules
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Intending to satisfy my hunger for a fight, I travel to where hollows are always lurk. Hoping to find a adjudas class hollow to slay,I instead find a rather noticeable spiritual pressure from a figure across the way./ *I smirk
Deciding to show no action of warning , I charge a blast from my finger tips, blasting a modified version of Hado #4 the blue laser races towards his heart, meanwhile in my spare hand my sword is drawn slowly uncertain if my opponent will even still be alive-
Please don't die too soon.
Waving my hand in a up and down motion a kido wall appears above the man. The window of kido begins to swirl.
Suddenly releasing 2 more identical lasers at you, as they get near they curve,being redirected up towards the glass they rebound off it coming down even harder & much closer easily putting holes in your head.
Sound of shattering glass is heard. Realizing whats above you must've broken, the remaining kido window become shards, free falling downward also cutting into your shoulders from above*
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
I ll fight you. Since-nobody is everyone else is busy
Rules: Old rules
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Intending to satisfy my hunger for a fight, I travel to where hollows are always lurk. Hoping to find a adjudas class hollow to slay,I instead find a rather noticeable spiritual pressure from a figure across the way./ *I smirk
Deciding to show no action of warning , I charge a blast from my finger tips, blasting a modified version of Hado #4 the blue laser races towards his heart, meanwhile in my spare hand my sword is drawn slowly uncertain if my opponent will even still be alive-
Please don't die too soon.
Waving my hand in a up and down motion a kido wall appears above the man. The window of kido begins to swirl.
Suddenly releasing 2 more identical lasers at you, as they get near they curve,being redirected up towards the glass they rebound off it coming down even harder & much closer easily putting holes in your head.
Sound of shattering glass is heard. Realizing whats above you must've broken, the remaining kido window become shards, free falling downward also cutting into your shoulders from above*
Since you are using a vizard, I'm gonna use my Soul Reaper. You should feel honored. You are the first person I have used this against in public.

A blue laser comes toward me and hits me before I can react.
Spoiler:

Just kidding.

*Walking around in the menos forest, like the badass I am, I spot an opponent. Obviously the man I see also sees me, seeing as he shoots a kido at me.

"No." I say as I step to the right, moving out of the way.

Then two more of the same kido come at me, and right as the are about to hit, they turn back up. Using this to my advantage, I shunpo away from that area and watch the two lasers along with glass fall down on my previous location.

Deciding that I don't want to dilly dally any further I say "Terrorack, Crumble."

My then changes. It first grows massively in size, then it crumbles apart to reveal my shikai. I quickly stab my sword into the ground and begin my crusade.

"Lutum," I say as the earth beneath you turns into a goopey mess of mud. "Lacum" I say and the mud becomes thicker.

"Natura," I then state as 4 elementals rise from the earth. They rush towards you. "Hado 54: Haien!" I say as I grip my sword. They elementals are make circles with their hands as they run. Haiens all shoot toward you from the muddy messes.

Right after this, I yell "Hado 58: Tenran!" and the middle two elementals make cirlces with their hands again. Suddenly a tornado rips out of both of their hands and shoots toward you.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Umm what hands? I dont understand the whole bottom, you must've typo the hell out your move. edit it and make it make sense or just tell me what happenend
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Umm what hands? I dont understand the whole bottom, you must've typo the hell out your move. edit it and make it make sense or just tell me what happenend
The elementals have hands...

Old 03-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
Since you are using a vizard, I'm gonna use my Soul Reaper. You should feel honored. You are the first person I have used this against in public.

A blue laser comes toward me and hits me before I can react.
Spoiler:

Just kidding.

*Walking around in the menos forest, like the badass I am, I spot an opponent. Obviously the man I see also sees me, seeing as he shoots a kido at me.

"No." I say as I step to the right, moving out of the way.

Then two more of the same kido come at me, and right as the are about to hit, they turn back up. Using this to my advantage, I shunpo away from that area and watch the two lasers along with glass fall down on my previous location.

Deciding that I don't want to dilly dally any further I say "Terrorack, Crumble."

My then changes. It first grows massively in size, then it crumbles apart to reveal my shikai. I quickly stab my sword into the ground and begin my crusade.

"Lutum," I say as the earth beneath you turns into a goopey mess of mud. "Lacum" I say and the mud becomes thicker.

"Natura," I then state as 4 elementals rise from the earth. They rush towards you. "Hado 54: Haien!" I say as I grip my sword. They elementals are make circles with their hands as they run. Haiens all shoot toward you from the muddy messes.

Right after this, I yell "Hado 58: Tenran!" and the middle two elementals make cirlces with their hands again. Suddenly a tornado rips out of both of their hands and shoots toward you.*
Interesting.
.]As your stammering words to call forth your sword, common sense warns me not to watch my enemy, only to do the same.
Enjoy the Scene ,Massacrar
*My sword shifts into a much longer weapon, a harpoon.
Dripping a distracting pink liquid which drips off the edge of it having a very thick wire attached to it. The liquid swirls in front of me creating a circle shield which blocks your haiens, completely devouring it once it gets touched. The jelly shield being unaffected by the wind however splashing it behind me letting some it sink in the mud.
*Avoiding the floor by staying airborne I resume offense, in single moment the liquid has already poured out floating around me in a moat , the weird substance begins to form 2 Hawks.They soar towards you throwing up liquid trying to have it land on top of you or get it around you keep in mind the liquid can float., I stay back and wonder the consequences of having any liquid land in the mud
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Interesting.
.]As your stammering words to call forth your sword, common sense warns me not to watch my enemy, only to do the same.
Enjoy the Scene ,Massacrar
*My sword shifts into a much longer weapon, a harpoon.
Dripping a distracting pink liquid which drips off the edge of it having a very thick wire attached to it. The liquid swirls in front of me creating a circle shield which blocks your haiens, completely devouring it once it gets touched. The jelly shield being unaffected by the wind however splashing it behind me letting some it sink in the mud.
*Avoiding the floor by staying airborne I resume offense, in single moment the liquid has already poured out floating around me in a moat , the weird substance begins to form 2 Hawks.They soar towards you throwing up liquid trying to have it land on top of you or get it around you keep in mind the liquid can float., I stay back and wonder the consequences of having any liquid land in the mud
Seeing multiple hawks come toward me I say, "Plates," and I raise my right hand. Suddenly, multiple pillars of earth shoot upward, two of them aiming to land direct hits on the hawks.

I then put up a large wall in front of me. once the hawks get close enough, I say, "Hands of the artist.". I then make a strange motion with my hand. The wall drops and creates a sphere and it encircles the hawks.

"Feast." I state as the circle falls. A large hole in the earth opens and swallows up the large sphere. The large hole quickly slams shut and my sword begins to shake.

Deciding I should counter-attack, I begin.

I reach behind my back and withdraw 3 tantos, all embedded with a diamond in the hilt. Throwing two of the tantos at my elementals, I watch as they get stuck in their backs, the permeate through their bodies to their hands. Holding these, they begin to run toward you.

I then continue moving my hand in weird motions. The other two elementals being to walk toward each other. They run into each other, but then meld together. It then droops into the earth and appears at the top of one of the pillars. Suddenly two more hands pop out of the elemental and they all grab rocks from the pillar. They being chucking them at my opponent.

While this is happening, I take the last tanto and throw it at the man. Then I continue moving my right hand all weird.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Massacar_= Liquid

The hawks disperses to its naked form (Liquidity), the acidic property it carries carefully erodes the trap setting themselves free. Returning to a hawk form the radiating reshi in the air is focused into their wings drastically changing their speed.Taking flight at your 2 tantos splashing onto the weapons it will erode and decelerate your knives.
Slaughter Scene
Bakudo 61. Rikujōkōrō (The kido master summons 12 wide beams of light that slam into the weird mans midsection, if not aimed to slam into the elements paralyzing them ,any rocks get in the way will simply be unable to move any further once contacted. This bakudo binding all it touches I hope to remove his ability to move his hands.
You wont be needing a head anymore.
*Massacar hurls itself into your tanto removing its momentum it making a opaque blanket to cover me ,the handsome fighter is no where to be found. Another jello blanket stretches out above us over shadowing the field,making the forest even darker also protecting me from the boulders above us melting away the rocks it wets.
Instantly a incredibly fast slash is felt behind your neck, aiming to execute you in one hit.
Now revealing my location from flash stepping straight above your sight, I hold a liquid drenched weapon then heavily swinging it down into your shoulder, its force enough to smash through rocks easily destroying your fragile body. As the mans face exits the shadows of the forest,the face is gone .Having no nose or eyes or any facial features, it stares blankly.Reaching his freakish arms out to grab hold of your throat*
Flash stepping at my fastest speed while he is distracted I aim another powerful slash at his neck. My spare hand forming a pink reistu sword , goo leaking down my arm the sharpness built to stab effectively. Thrusting the blade through your chest it should be more than capable of penetrating through you or the rocks that may get in my way.)

Spoiler:

(The fluid is only acidic when its not transformed into a sword or anything. Only in its naked form)
EDITED for making the move more understandable

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-01-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Massacar_= Liquid

The hawks disperses to its naked form (Liquidity), the acidic property it carries carefully erodes the trap setting themselves free. Returning to a hawk form the radiating reshi in the air is focused into their wings drastically changing their speed.Taking flight at your 2 tantos splashing onto the weapons it will erode and decelerate your knives.
Slaughter Scene
Bakudo 61. Rikujōkōrō (The kido master summons 12 wide beams of light that slam into the weird mans midsection, if not aimed to slam into the elements paralyzing them ,any rocks get in the way will simply be unable to move any further once contacted. This bakudo binding all it touches I hope to remove his ability to move his hands.
*Massacar hurls itself into your tanto removing its momentum it making a opaque blanket to cover me ,the handsome fighter is no where to be found. Another jello blanket stretches out above us over shadowing the field,making the forest even darker also protecting me from the boulders above us melting away the rocks it wets.
Instantly a incredibly fast slash is felt behind your neck. the silient hacking to be undetected by suppressing my energy, I should be able to behead him without getting spotted.
Now revealing my location from flash stepping straight above your sight I hold a liquid drenched harpoon. Heavily swinging it down into your shoulder, its force enough to smash through rocks easily destroying your fragile body. As the mans face exits the shadows of the forest,the face is gone .Having no nose or eyes or any facial features, it stares blankly.He reaches his freakish arms out to grab you from the front
Sudden thoughts alert you to look back. Already behind you stabbing at your back its strength alone will kill you.The clone should had fooled you giving me the advantage of surprise.
My spare hand forms a pink reistu sword , its goo leaking down my arm its sharpness built to stab effectively then thrusting the blade through your back it should be more than capable of penetrating through you or the rocks that may get in my way.)
" I wont play around for much longer so make a move"
Spoiler:

(The fluid is only acidic when its not transformed into a sword or anything. Only in its naked form)
Wait...so did you make a clone that was in a forest that stabbed me, or what? I'm confused. Also, everything in bold is GM.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

You can still counter that >.> I made a clone of liquid to swing at you from the front while i siliently slash your back. and I forgot no auto hit.
EDITED the move so counter

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-01-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #11
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
You can still counter that >.> I made a clone of liquid to swing at you from the front while i siliently slash your back. and I forgot no auto hit.
EDITED the move so counter
I counter what I want to counter :P

Aight.

Quote:
Massacar_= Liquid

Slaughter Scene
Instantly a incredibly fast slash is felt behind your neck, aiming to execute you in one hit.
Now revealing my location from flash stepping straight above your sight, I hold a liquid drenched weapon then heavily swinging it down into your shoulder, its force enough to smash through rocks easily destroying your fragile body. As the mans face exits the shadows of the forest,the face is gone .Having no nose or eyes or any facial features, it stares blankly.Reaching his freakish arms out to grab hold of your throat*
Flash stepping at my fastest speed while he is distracted I aim another powerful slash at his neck. My spare hand forming a pink reistu sword , goo leaking down my arm the sharpness built to stab effectively. Thrusting the blade through your chest it should be more than capable of penetrating through you or the rocks that may get in my way.)

Spoiler:

As I see 12 beams of light flying towards me, I raise up a barrier of rocks around me. 12 pillars arise and block the beams of light.

I suddenly feel a presence behind me, so I put up a rock barrier, and sure enough I hear a slash against the rock.

I then see another slash break through the rock. I grab my zanpakto and shunpo away. Knowing about his powers, I know what I have to do.

"BANKAI."

I stab my sword back into the ground and all of the rocks that I had been controlling suddenly turn to diamond.
"It's been a while since I have used this." I say as I shake my hand. Placing my left hand on my sword, I begin to clench my fist.

In a split second, spikes of diamond shoot up from the ground. The entire battlefield erupts in spike of diamonds, looking like stalactite and stalagmites.

"Natura: Archery," I say as 5 elementals rise from the earth. They all point their arms at you and shards of diamond begin to shoot at you.

The elemental that was on the pillar begin to do the same.

The diamonds cannot be disintegrated or eroded away by poison.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Diamonds? *Staying airborne I avoid the field of spikes still sprinting through mid-air; I stop at the barrage of diamonds rage towards me.
You don't need to see my Bankai until you prove yourself.\
Bakudo #81 Danku
*A tall barrier is formed defending me for a brief moment, behind the window of kido you could still witness the floods of Massacar raising into tall ocean waves. Dropping like an ocean wave it splashes onto your elements soaking them in the liquid, the substance turns into hooked thorns which splinter all over them.* Suns Tear-Drop Scene
The left over substance then creates spider webs. Terminating the momentum of your attacks to zero then letting them drop to the floor covered in the fluid that stopped them, the webs also spreading across the battle field being catching nets for your attacks.
Standing behind the mess of nets, I lock down my target the webs attempt to wrap him up in a cocoon, if missing directed to stick to ceilings and trees around his area. From the very top of the forest appears a bright star the very presence of it bringing heat that goes incomparable, the star sheds a tear of Red Liquid. The suns tear drops down acting as a water balloon the splash of it making a huge scene getting everywhere I even get some on me.
(You see, my liquid is pretty damn flammable.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."
Hado # 73 Soren Sokatsui
* Saying the incarnation increases the power of it greatly, 2 highly intense shots of reistu cannon at the elementals and webs that have stacked the field. The storm of inferno is ignited scorching the victims who have gotten caught in a matter of seconds. I laugh watching the Gillian hollows burns along with everything else*
The smoke from the fire engulfs your area, throwing my spear with all my might, the weapon being hidden in the smoke aims straight towards his dome. The power from this could easily hit diamonds hard enough to make them go towards you using your weapon against you.*
*Retracting my harpoon by tugging its wire it returns back in my hands.*
Hey weird guy are you still alive.?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Diamonds? *Staying airborne I avoid the field of spikes still sprinting through mid-air; I stop at the barrage of diamonds rage towards me.
You don't need to see my Bankai until you prove yourself.\
Bakudo #81 Danku
*A tall barrier is formed defending me for a brief moment, behind the window of kido you could still witness the floods of Massacar raising into tall ocean waves. Dropping like an ocean wave it splashes onto your elements soaking them in the liquid, the substance turns into hooked thorns which splinter all over them.* Suns Tear-Drop Scene
The left over substance then creates spider webs. Terminating the momentum of your attacks to zero then letting them drop to the floor covered in the fluid that stopped them, the webs also spreading across the battle field being catching nets for your attacks.
Standing behind the mess of nets, I lock down my target the webs attempt to wrap him up in a cocoon, if missing directed to stick to ceilings and trees around his area. From the very top of the forest appears a bright star the very presence of it bringing heat that goes incomparable, the star sheds a tear of Red Liquid. The suns tear drops down acting as a water balloon the splash of it making a huge scene getting everywhere I even get some on me.
(You see, my liquid is pretty damn flammable.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."
Hado # 73 Soren Sokatsui
* Saying the incarnation increases the power of it greatly, 2 highly intense shots of reistu cannon at the elementals and webs that have stacked the field. The storm of inferno is ignited scorching the victims who have gotten caught in a matter of seconds. I laugh watching the Gillian hollows burns along with everything else*
The smoke from the fire engulfs your area, throwing my spear with all my might, the weapon being hidden in the smoke aims straight towards his dome. The power from this could easily hit diamonds hard enough to make them go towards you using your weapon against you.*
*Retracting my harpoon by tugging its wire it returns back in my hands.*
Hey weird guy are you still alive.?
A bunch of webs appear around me. No problem.
Then a huge fire erupts around me, no problem.
"Dome" I say as a spear shoots at me. A burst of diamonds from the ground enclose over me, 7 feet deep. I hear a ding on the outside.

"Release" I say as the diamond retreats back to the ground. I hear my opposition ask me if I am still alive. "No, I'm dead."
Looking at the atrocity of the area, I begin.

"Blanket" I state as diamonds begin to cover everywhere. They lay down a new layer of diamonds everywhere. It creeps up all of the webs until they are completely covered and it covers the fire as well, cutting off the air supply. Everything is back to how it was before, with a few more spikes from covering the fire, and a few oddly shaped diamond webs.

"Plateu." I say and all of the pillars shoot toward my opponent, a shower of diamonds leading the way. Anything they touch becomes covered in diamonds from the effects of blanket.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #14
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

You ll be dead soon.
* The webs cool down and return to its normal form, I flash step to the air and create another kido barrier covered in goo , this block your diamonds and pillars slowing them down so I can flash step away.
Then making an appearance in front of you, I throw my harpoon into the floor making the ground thump.Sounds of an ocean waves echo the forest.
Behind me raises a tsunami of my liquid in spite of using all the remaining pink substance this attack will prove dreadful. It doesnt splash onto you instead forming a tsunami that floats in the air having no care for what gravity has to say.
Then flooding the roof making a several clouds over our heads.
You need a shower!
*It begins to rain , landing between each and every crack like water reaching behind the diamonds to reach you and soak everything below covering our feet in the liquid.
Hado #96 Itto Kaso.
* The ground around your feet begins to shake. A huge eruption of fire comes out the floor where you stand, directly bursting up scorching you to nothing, it being fueled by the liquid sprinkled around us. Even diamonds cannot stand a degree of heat at some point the estimated degree in which diamonds melt is more than 3000.I proceed to leave you defenseless.
Hoping to end you here and now so i dont have to show my bankai .The Kido master then yells in agony from his left arm which is sacrificed from this high level hado his arm in flames. This attack reaches the top of the forest, providing such a tempature even I cannot be comfortable in.
I create a house of safe zone from the last drops of the element proof liquid still feeling the heat I toast inside the bubble however not dying*
(Its not in base form so its not acidic or flammable)
The ultimate kido costs me an arm but will surely pay off seeing he has no way out, or so it seems...*

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 04-03-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I auto hit
Old 04-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
You ll be dead soon.
* The webs cool down and return to its normal form, I flash step to the air and create another kido barrier covered in goo , this block your diamonds and pillars slowing them down so I can flash step away.
Then making an appearance in front of you, I throw my harpoon into the floor making the ground thump.Sounds of an ocean waves echo the forest.
Behind me raises a tsunami of my liquid in spite of using all the remaining pink substance this attack will prove dreadful. It doesnt splash onto you instead forming a tsunami that floats in the air having no care for what gravity has to say.
Then flooding the roof making a several clouds over our heads.
You need a shower!
*It begins to rain , landing between each and every crack like water reaching behind the diamonds to reach you and soak everything below covering our feet in the liquid.
Hado #96 Itto Kaso.
* The ground around your feet begins to shake. A huge eruption of fire comes out the floor where you stand, directly bursting up scorching you to nothing, it being fueled by the liquid sprinkled around us. Even diamonds cannot stand a degree of heat at some point the estimated degree in which diamonds melt is more than 3000.I proceed to leave you defenseless.
Hoping to end you here and now so i dont have to show my bankai .The Kido master then yells in agony from his left arm which is sacrificed from this high level hado his arm in flames. This attack reaches the top of the forest, providing such a tempature even I cannot be comfortable in.
I create a house of safe zone from the last drops of the element proof liquid still feeling the heat I toast inside the bubble however not dying*
(Its not in base form so its not acidic or flammable)
The ultimate kido costs me an arm but will surely pay off seeing he has no way out, or so it seems...*
What is this safe zone?

Old 04-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #16
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Its a bubble created by final drops of liquid. Created so that my own attacks dont kill me.
Like byakuya has a hurtless zone where none of his petals can get within 85 cm of him.
so he cant get hurt by his own attack
Old 04-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Its a bubble created by final drops of liquid. Created so that my own attacks dont kill me.
Like byakuya has a hurtless zone where none of his petals can get within 85 cm of him.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
So if I say...stabbed it, it would pop, right?

Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #19
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

You'd probably get burned trying but....
Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #20
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
You'd probably get burned trying but....
Burned?