Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The Calamity: (Bacon) vs. (Hally)

Rules: Calamity Rules

Edit: I'll go first after pooping

Edit 2: Crest is tattooed on my right forearm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants

Last edited by Bacon; 03-21-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bacon vs Hally

I dont need to know. O.o........ and alright.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Come on guys. The Calamity before stuff.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Do not be a pansy waste teddie.
many things can happen at once

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

That sure taking along time ta ya know. XD.........................you sure because if your busy I can make 1st move. I am in impatient mode at the moment only cause I am excited to fight the epic baconator.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My apologies.

___

As I stuck down the final shinigami he told me, " You'll regret this you monster",but his words fell on deaf ears. Back at my peak the legends of old disappeared and left vacuum of power in their wake. Happily wrecking havoc amongst every soul the worlds of old had to offer. Although this was far more devastating than I would have imagined. I was left all alone, a relic of the past. Years after the massacres I laid myself to rest at the summit of sokiyoko hill. Though the loneliness was almost unbearable, there was solace in the serene bosom of mother nature.

That is, until she arrived on my doorstep once again. A sudden rush of adrenaline filled my body with renewed vigor. Stumbling to my feet and rushing to the tip of summit, I peered over the ruin of the seireitei. There was a certain quality to hally's reiatsu because there was a crystalline like membrane surrounding a stable centrifugal core. A look of pleasure came across my countenance as the sky was being blotted out by a lonesome blanket of darkness. But with one exception, the sun which was left a mere ring in the vastness of the once open sky.

Ripping my a rusty old gauntlet from my waist, it began to glow with a faint malicious aura. Screeching of its own accord I said solemnly, " There there girl, we have all the time in the world". My reiatsu began to surge violently in the sky with actually crackles of lightning spewing out as excess power. The air became saturated with my power as well. Not only did the earth beneath us tremble,but there were already signs of distortions abound. Blood began to seep from randomly throughout the seireitei, some places so profuse that rivers began to form.

After a few minutes of amassing I clenched my fist to cause the reiatsu in the sky to accelerate even further. As their speed became to great I thrust my arm in the direction of hally while saying, "tantalus" which unleash a flock of raving bats. They surged forth from the eclipsed sun with unparallelled zeal and the thirst of a madman. The air seemed to overheat from their sheer speed, leaving faint streaks of flames in their wake.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Last edited by Bacon; 03-21-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

This is gonna be epic. I shall counter as soon as my hubby stops yakin in my ear. XD.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

>.>

<,<

Hehe I know what cha mean, I was doing dishes before countering xD

Quote:

Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lightning..............rivers of blood...............bats. O.o and this is just base form. Hmmm.................Yikes already. XD Very vivid images in my mind.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Hehe.

Quote:

Old 03-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
My apologies.

___

As I stuck down the final shinigami he told me, " You'll regret this you monster",but his words fell on deaf ears. Back at my peak the legends of old disappeared and left vacuum of power in their wake. Happily wrecking havoc amongst every soul the worlds of old had to offer. Although this was far more devastating than I would have imagined. I was left all alone, a relic of the past. Years after the massacres I laid myself to rest at the summit of sokiyoko hill. Though the loneliness was almost unbearable, there was solace in the serene bosom of mother nature.

That is, until she arrived on my doorstep once again. A sudden rush of adrenaline filled my body with renewed vigor. Stumbling to my feet and rushing to the tip of summit, I peered over the ruin of the seireitei. There was a certain quality to hally's reiatsu because there was a crystalline like membrane surrounding a stable centrifugal core. A look of pleasure came across my countenance as the sky was being blotted out by a lonesome blanket of darkness. But with one exception, the sun which was left a mere ring in the vastness of the once open sky.

Ripping my a rusty old gauntlet from my waist, it began to glow with a faint malicious aura. Screeching of its own accord I said solemnly, " There there girl, we have all the time in the world". My reiatsu began to surge violently in the sky with actually crackles of lightning spewing out as excess power. The air became saturated with my power as well. Not only did the earth beneath us tremble,but there were already signs of distortions abound. Blood began to seep from randomly throughout the seireitei, some places so profuse that rivers began to form.

After a few minutes of amassing I clenched my fist to cause the reiatsu in the sky to accelerate even further. As their speed became to great I thrust my arm in the direction of hally while saying, "tantalus" which unleash a flock of raving bats. They surged forth from the eclipsed sun with unparallelled zeal and the thirst of a madman. The air seemed to overheat from their sheer speed, leaving faint streaks of flames in their wake.
*I open a gargantua and appear in the soul society knowing full well I have to fight bacon in this Calamity war. I were my crest around my neck as a neclace. He challanged me and I accepted due to a rivalry that has been going on for years. I tremmble slightly as I sense the sinister presence of bacon in the distance. I know full well I can not go easy in this fight nor can I make a mistake. If I do its all over.* Bacon! Its been a while!* I say as I gaze at him in the distance. *I grip dragoness as your sp sky rockets. Noticing the sky shooting down lighting although not directly aiming for me I release sp as it engulfs me spiraling around as an intense rotation. If any bolts of lighting hit they will be deflected away by the power of my rotation as it spins faster and faster. I feel the earth tremmble as I leap into the air unsure just what bacon was planning as my barrier of rotation protects me from any lightning. I use the sp around me to levitate in the air since I can control my sp perfectly and gives a small indication to exactly what my sp can really do. I gaze toward the ground as my eyes widen*

What is.............that............* I see the blood everywhere as I shiver again. I notice a sudden change in sp in the air as I turn my focus to it, my eyes turn silver as my vision enhances *Eyes of the Dragoness* I speak as I detect the fast movment of your bats comeing down from the sky. *I swiftly swing dragoness upward releasing a massive cero as it spirals toward your bats. *Black cero of death* It collides and explodes creating a massive explosion large enough to envelope all the bats hopefully destroying them. As for the flames left behind knowing full well leaving them alone would be dangerous I swing my blade toward them yet again releasing a wave of sp which will collide with the flames engulfing them causing an explosion hopefully destroying them. After that I prepare to attack.*

Alright lets not mess around. I cant defeat you in base so I wont try.
ASCEND DRAGONESS HALLIELLIA!!!!

With those words a massive explosion sets off around me being released from my body at extreme speed that is faster then most ppl can move in base form. If the explosion engulfs you it will literally burn your skin right of the bone while the rotational sp within the explosion will tear your limbs apart and literally shred you to pieces. Once the massive explosion of my rotational sp subsides you see me standing there before you, my eyes golden with a bright radiance, 4 massive wings spread out from my back, 5 long spiked tails with blade like tips extending from behind me. My fingers have now formed long sharp and deadly claws and my hollow bone mask covers the entire top of my head with twisted horns along the top.

My entire body is covered with a golden metal armor which is nearly impossible to break. In my right hand I hold a double bladed sword. One blade is long black and jagged made for breaking through powerful defenses. The other blade is long and silver radiating with a silver light. In my other hand I hold a large metal shield made out of the same substance as my zanpaktou. It IS part of my zanpaktou so simply attempting to destroy it would be futile and possibly a bad mistake. Along the edges of it is extremely sharp like a sword and the front of the shield is covered in 20 thick metal spikes made for piercing defenses.

My sp in the area begins to form into tiny little spheres all around us multiplying at a rapid rate as my sp lingers. The heat around us will slowly begin to increase however my special armor has the ability to protect me from the heat. As this happens in a fast motion I swiftly attempt to disappear from sight appearing behind you fast aiming my 5 tails. One tail attempts to wrap around your neck and choke you as the spikes will attempt to pierce into your body while one aims with its blade like tip aiming to slice you in the skull. The other 3 aim you stab right into your back releasing my superheated sp into your body as it will then begin to burn you from the inside out. I then leap over yo hopefully tearing my tails out of your body as I slam my blade toward your chest hoping to pierce any defenses stabbing you in the heart. All the while the spears slowly gather around us as I swiftly sonido out of sight and back in the distance now away from the cluster of spheres.

I hold my hand out as the spheres then attempt to rush in and surround you propagating and combining together to form a 3 layer sphere around you while 10 spheres remain inside the sphere forming into rotational blades. The inner layer is made up of my rotational property and will deflect attacks away and back at you if your in the center and will tear you apart if you touch it. The middle layer consists of a thick magma like liquid which is extremely dense and hard to move in. It is also as hot as magma. The outer layer is made to keep the dome intact and is also made of highly condensed sp. While inside the sphere the rotational blades will aim toward you with the ability to pierce defenses. If even one of them makes contact with your flesh it will kill you releasing my sp inside your body causing you to explode. All the while the sphere will condense in around you hoping to tear you apart and kill you. "Death Dome: Entrapment!" I fly into the air still protected from the lighting due to my sheild as I keep my eyes fixated on everything seemmingly uneasy about the rivers of blood beneith us. *What is he planning, this place seems very........scary now*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.

Last edited by Hally; 03-21-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Bad hally forgot to tell opponent where the crest is. XD
Old 03-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just long because I had to release. Bacon hasnt seen it so I needed to describe it for him. 2 paragraphes is me releasing and an explosion thingy threatening to kill him the rest is the attack after that.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sweet good luck to you both.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh crap can I edit my move I forgot to put where my crest is............bad hally.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am just going to edit it and put a note. I wont change anything but that. A mod can check it if they so choose to make sure I am not changing my attack.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea this isnt rulesverse anymore its freeverse so its a bit more layed back.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz very true. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #18
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Or as you can put it, while using my awesome name for once in your life.

Lax.

Real word.
Laxatives.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not the old verse silly I mean rules verse.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*smashes a car over your head*

*snaps your neck*

*melts your face*

*eats it*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved