Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default I can fight around 3:35 Mountain Time.

So tomorrow I have school until 2:48 Mountain time, then I have to walk home so give me a while before posting battle threads against me. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I can fight around 3:35 Mountain Time.

Does anyone know how this works I am still lost with the fighting part. How do we decide who fights who I mean what if 3 people wanna fight jun and jun wants to fight someon different etc for example.......
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It has to be on a challenge/accept basis

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You cant deny fights, but you can choose to hold off, or pick a date to begin. If your crest is destroyed in one battle, you may not counter in any battle for 3 days (72 hours) If you counter, it will not count. If the week long limit expires in this amount of time, you lose that match.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Those who have been challenged have the liberty to decline? That's no fun. D:

Nevermind.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Those who have been challenged have the liberty to decline? That's no fun. D:

Nevermind.
I'd be flooded with fights. I plan on taking my fights one at a time.
EDIT - MAX OF 3 FIGHTS AT A TIME.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
I'd be flooded with fights. I plan on taking my fights one at a time.
EDIT - MAX OF 3 FIGHTS AT A TIME.

Okay. So then you except a challange with someone but someone else challanges you and like you said you only want to take one fight at a time you can say no to a fight? Just wanna make sure I got all the details
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There is no. Declining. Fights.

Safe to assume this begins tomorrow right? Which timezone?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Disregard everything I've said. I will post official battle rules at the games' beginning.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis arashi View Post
there is no. Declining. Fights.

Safe to assume this begins tomorrow right? Which timezone?
10 pm est.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Aww man. I was ready to challenge at Midnight. Darn.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
You cant deny fights, but you can choose to hold off, or pick a date to begin. If your crest is destroyed in one battle, you may not counter in any battle for 3 days (72 hours) If you counter, it will not count. If the week long limit expires in this amount of time, you lose that match.

Okay this answers my question. If we loose a match we can still keep fighting but have to wait 3 days. What about if you die, die?
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #13
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Aww man. I was ready to challenge at Midnight. Darn.
Sorry lad.