Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #61
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
noooo i want someone fun i can treat like a little kid to mess with

Lolz poor junny
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #62
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Did Lunar and I not erase her and her faction of misfits when they popped up the first time?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #63
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

seven your back?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #64
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

No, I just had someone call in a favor to get me here temporarily.

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #65
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
No, I just had someone call in a favor to get me here temporarily.
Yori or Killy

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #66
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

killy?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #67
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
Yori or Killy
Nope and Nope, I can see how you would think that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
killy?
Nah, Teddworth and I aren't on the best of terms.

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #68
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope and Nope, I can see how you would think that though.

Nah, Teddworth and I aren't on the best of terms.
I can't think of anyone except MAYBE Jun.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 03-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #69
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't think of anyone except MAYBE Jun.
Bingo.

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #70
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bingo.
sweet.
*feels Bada$$ even though I know it wasn't that impressive.*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #71
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

HAHA! I remember you! You were around when there was the Arrancar Army, correct?

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #72
Seven

Awards Showcase

^^Right? haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #73
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
^^Right? haha
Dude that such a long time ago! Back when Sosuke was the leader.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 03-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #74
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

seven's been around way before then.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #75
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
Dude that such a long time ago! Back when Sosuke was the leader.
Yeah, back when we just took on large groups of "FVers" single handily. haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #76
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's refering to Amaya

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #77
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know. He was around when the Hueco Mundo FC was still around.

Quote:
Yeah, back when we just took on large groups of "FVers" single handily. haha
Haha! Yep. That was back when I was Gin too.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 03-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #78
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
I know. He was around when the Hueco Mundo FC was still around.

Haha! Yep. That was back when I was Gin too.
i forgot about that part
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #79
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

so this is your team jun.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 03-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #80
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i forgot about that part
Yeah. Come to think of it, didn't you join FV when the Arrancar Army formed?

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend