Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #241
Godaime
Academy Graduate

Godaime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What woul you do if the ^ character was passed out in your bed?

shave my initials into his leg hair
Kakashi?

"Look into my eyes and accept my dearest apologies. While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features." -Guy

"By the way, I'm a boy." -Haku

"Shut up... or I'll kill you." -Gaara

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." -Kakashi
============================================
Godaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #242
Mischievous1709
Academy Graduate

Mischievous1709 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

0_0 GAY
Sakura

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Destruction awaits for all who read this
THIS HAPPENS
SPLASH
Mischievous1709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #243
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Go away lol

Danzo
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #244
Mona Haruno
Academy Graduate

Mona Haruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quietly leave the room

Tsunade?
Mona Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #245
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Attempt to push her off.. O.o

Hidan?
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #246
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

bring him to med

tobi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:06 PM   #247
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
bring him to med
Aww haha. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
tobi
Hold him.. <3

Pein?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #248
kevinvegda
Ninja Academy Student

kevinvegda has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Shout in his ears 'Know Noise'

Sakura
kevinvegda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #249
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

O_o....

1st Hokage
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #250
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WHOA!!! its such an honor to meet him!!!!!
have him build be a bookshelf so that i could put my manga on it!!! and i'd ask him about building the leaf history

madara

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 04:40 AM   #251
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wake him up and tell him to gtfo.

Moegi

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #252
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

Tell her to get off..

Tsunade?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #253
ArtIsABang
Apprentice Genin

ArtIsABang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd probably be afraid to do anything in fear that she'd kill me o:
so I'd just let her sleep

Akamaru?
/_|_<_|_\ put this in ur siggy if u love Deidara and Tobi
:3
ArtIsABang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #254
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

Glomp him. xD

Hinata?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #255
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime View Post
shave my initials into his leg hair
Kakashi?
cuddle~
Quote:
Originally Posted by medlnic15 View Post
Glomp him. xD

Hinata?
nothing

sai

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 05-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #256
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sleep with him

Karin?

Old 05-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #257
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Drag them out and put them in the cold outside, to get my bed back.

Itachi?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:44 AM   #258
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Take a picture

Lee?

Old 05-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #259
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

SandGirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Offer him a hot beverage.

Tsunade

SandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #260
KimikoUchiha
Genin

KimikoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

drag her onto the streets -_-

Orochimaru
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
  じしf_, )ノ
KimikoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, life., naruto, unknown