Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Keldeo Event At GameStop

started a few days ago, and ends in october
gona get mine this weeknd!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Keldeo Event At GameStop

I plan to go friday

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I'll get mine this week too, remember to if you get a Black/White 2 send it there to unlock special events!

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

their is also an event Black and White 1 if you have the trio and Keldeo in your party at Moor of Icirrus but no form change until black and white 2

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
their is also an event Black and White 1 if you have the trio and Keldeo in your party at Moor of Icirrus but no form change until black and white 2
What happens?
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

you get a history lesson about Keldeo and Keldeo learns secret sword

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

If done in Black/White 2, Keldeo also gets a new form

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I've been iffy about Black/White 2, what does it bring to the table?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

black and white 2 gives a few new forms, a couple of new gym leaders, a new champion, and special pokemon abiliites like Imposter Ditto

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And being able to catch some Hoenn & Sinnoh Legendaries

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So like, only 3 new pokemon?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Raiden, its an entirely new game. Its not a remake of Blac/White 1.

New heroes, new story, about 30-40 of pokemon from each generation/regions(Pre-national dex), new areas, new gym leaders, gyms..

Its so worth buying. I already played it

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Legendaries you can get in game: Zekrom (B2), Reshiram (W2), Kyurem, Regi Trio, Regigigas, Cresselia, Heatran, Sinnoh Lake Trio, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Latios (B2), Latias (W2)

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ah, then I will try and get it then, but my car comes 1st

Old 09-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the regi trio in ruby and emerald were an extremly annoying effort. I get their health in the red and paralzed but they wouldn't go in the pokeballs

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #16
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I had problems with the Lake Trio in my Diamond Version (which got stolen)....in Pearl and Platinum I got lucky with them

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow. Other legendaries too. I'm glad I preordered b2 instead. Latios!! I just preordered it. And got keldeo!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Some people got to Gamestop for pokemon, others for Guild Wars 2.

We are the giants among the gnomes :vorn:
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #19
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I got mine too, but dunno if up there in USA is the same, but almost didn't got it due to the fact that you had to preorder B2 or W2 to get Keldeo on B1/W1....I do have B2 preordered, but due to a mistake in the phone number it didn't appeared on their system and also I forgot the receipt from having preordered it

If so, think that freaking sucks! other Pokemon given in Gamestop before have been free, dunno why they're doing this now, but oh well.....

BTW, bit off topic, but in Oct. 7, after we get the game, we can go wifi with B2/W2 and get Genesect

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #20
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
the regi trio in ruby and emerald were an extremly annoying effort. I get their health in the red and paralzed but they wouldn't go in the pokeballs
They always went straight into the Ultra Ball for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
I got mine too, but dunno if up there in USA is the same, but almost didn't got it due to the fact that you had to preorder B2 or W2 to get Keldeo on B1/W1....I do have B2 preordered, but due to a mistake in the phone number it didn't appeared on their system and also I forgot the receipt from having preordered it

If so, think that freaking sucks! other Pokemon given in Gamestop before have been free, dunno why they're doing this now, but oh well.....
I'm USA and I didn't have to pre-order anything. Just walk into Game-stop, turn on game and download.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
event, gamestop, keldeo