Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Oh Hell No!

There was once a time when no one asked " Yori can you beat ____" Because everyone knew I was that damn good. This is a big blow To my ego. You don't ask if I can beat someone, you should already know I can. I try to keep my ego in check but sorry: Yori is still the best damn fighter in the FV hands down. Any objections? If so make a thread and lets go.

Hally I quite the stupid and weak escudo.
Jun I'm going to kill you soon.
Roy you still suck.
I'm still a damn god.

*drops mic*
Old 03-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Oh Hell No!

You're only good enough to tie with me.

//swag

amidoinitrite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*laughs my ass off* xD

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

How did I get dragged into this? o.o
Old 03-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
How did I get dragged into this? o.o
because you always wanted to beat yori and thought you could and i guess it hurt his pride?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #7
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
because you always wanted to beat yori and thought you could and i guess it hurt his pride?
That's a stupid reason o.o By boosting mine i'm lowering his?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's a stupid reason o.o By boosting mine i'm lowering his?
look at yori orginal post in this thread apprently doubting he can beat someone is a blow to his pride.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah right
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
look at yori orginal post in this thread apprently doubting he can beat someone is a blow to his pride.
Gawd, then I guess I was a major blow to his pride's balls huh?
Hehe guess what ... Yori can't beat me, my swaqq pwns!
*Drops plastic mic*
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Yeah right
so if someone thinks one of the best could beat you thats a blow to your pride but if someone thinks someone whos not so powerful like royalric could beat you its nothing kind of makes no sense when you think about it.
royalric: he might just hate you personally the only time i see you two talk it's about you saying you wil beat him

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so if someone thinks one of the best could beat you thats a blow to your pride but if someone thinks someone whos not so powerful like royalric could beat you its nothing kind of makes no sense when you think about it.
No you just don't know what your talking about really. I just said Roy sucks because he just do. That simple
Old 03-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #13
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No you just don't know what your talking about really. I just said Roy sucks because he just do. That simple
well i don't know why you needed to single him out specifically when he's been gone for weeks.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #14
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Zestu: Makes sence. Probably the case. Mmm, not that big of a deal though.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #15
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh. I thought something interesting was going to happen.

Get off the soap box, has been.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well i don't know why you needed to single him out specifically when he's been gone for weeks.
Stop putting so much thought into it
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #17
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Zestu: Makes sence. Probably the case. Mmm, not that big of a deal though.
whatever i don't care i just decided to give some possible reasons.
yori: sorry i have a liking of philosophy and psychology it can be a bit hard sometimes

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #18
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Oh. I thought something interesting was going to happen.

Get off the soap box, has been.
Lol you Never Was
Old 03-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol you Never Was
*shrugs* Still got the chance. I'm not past my expiration date and still have possibilities to get better. You're at your limit and that just means average.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #20
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
*shrugs* Still got the chance. I'm not past my expiration date and still have possibilities to get better. You're at your limit and that just means average.
Yeah Dev your many attempts to beat Hally (Which you have not) have gone unnoticed which still gives you the chance to be something..... Roy 2.0