Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: should Sasuke be allowed back?
Yes! 45 48.39%
No 48 51.61%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #1
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation SASUKE: should he be alowed to go back to konoha?

Should Sasuke be alowed to go back to konoha?
after all he has done, just becous he is Naruto's friend!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #2
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: SASUKE: should he be alowed to go back to konoha?

no i dont think it would be legally allowed in the ninja world. And plus, i cant even see that happening, hes just too rogue and too enemy character like to go back there. as for SHOULD he be ALLOWED... hmm thats a tricky one. for Narutos sake i guess but what has Sasuke ever done to the other villagers. They wont accept him and in all honestty, Naruto (hokage or not) will put his villiage first and hes now coming to an understanding of letting sasuke be and do what he needs and understanding WH?Y hes doing it...
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No but he will be. Nearly everyone in Konoha worships the ground Sasuke walks on.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ummm maibe he will change and be allowd back but wount actuely live ther
you know coming and going

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I do not see him coming back in. I mean he has tried to kill all the current Kages and that makes him an S rank criminal. Allowing Sasuke back in would be considered harboring a war criminal and could lead to another war and I doubt Naruto(who will probably be Hokage by the end of the series) won't put the hundreds if not thousands of lives in the Leaf Village at risk like that, even for Sasuke.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Yes...in a cage that is.
Then they should interrogate him and .

PS-He's epic
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #7
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Never.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For a death sentence.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Mabye, i mean Madara did make him a lot worse by making him hate Konoha. If everyone new that their is a chance becasue Madara or not Madara but Tobi told him lie's that was not exactally what Itachi wanted and maby this is where Itachi will turn him around after they beat Kobuto, think i said that right.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

He should be.

But only to make him Ibiki's little pet in terms of torture.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke should be allowed simply because he is the one goin to deal with ET Madara...

If this doesnt happen, I'll quit watchin Naruto...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
YoursTrulyS
Academy Graduate

YoursTrulyS saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I honestley think he should be.

Ps3 ID: YoursTrulyS (:
YoursTrulyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

no, he's a criminal, but knowing Kishi...

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If sasuke's allowed to come back what kind of message does that send? It's ok the rape steal and kill as long as you say sorry and come back at some point? Maybe before he found out about itachi, he was all like still a minor and ajizz and hand't broken any real laws, but we gotta draw the line.

This reminds me of the phoenix saga and this interview i read with the writers, they were all "we love jean but she has to die." and the whole point was that if JG lived after going all dark phoenix and literally kiling planets of peole, then she not only overshadowed all of the xmen but she also made everything the xmen stood for completely void. blah blah blah, etc.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #15
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If you want to put this in human terms, my feelings on this is that he should go back because any person deserves a second chance and Sasuke did only what he did because Itachi thought he could become a better person than he was but instead became a monster to everyones eyes except Naruto.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope.

He caused everyone so much trouble. What if he is back in the village and turns the tables on everyone again and starts slaughtering them.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #17
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No!! He became an S-rank criminal the moment he joined Akatsuki and attacked the Kages...
Even if he did do something "good"(like helping Kages fight Madara)it's not going to undo the "bad" he did...
Old 03-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #18
McRib
Freshmen Academy Student

McRib is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First post! Hey all. Well, if they forgave Sunagakure for being tricked by Orochimaru I don't see it being out of the question. However, I would not have a problem with Sasuke's eyes going back to Konoha.
McRib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #19
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, he hasn't cause to much problems to the leaf village.
He took out 3 threats (Orochimaru, Deidara, Itach )
And did Konoha a favour by killing Danzo.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #20
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i dont see itachi as a threat. what was he threatning... yeah he was akatsuki but he was on the downlow with EVERYTHING almost.. he never wanted to hurt the leaf or his brother etc.. it was pure protection undercover. and sure sasuke killed Danzo but he tried to kill naruto and sakura and kakashi and has taken sides to tobi. Its not like sasuke is working undercover like his brother .... he has done plenty of bad things in his prime atm..
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote