Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #1761
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Some potential things I'd like to see changed, but most likely won't happen... :

Hidan's Jutsu being changed. I just thought, maybe he could have a charge jutsu, where the first press does some kind of flashy attack that gets blood on his scythe. The charged version then allows him to stab himself to damage the opponent. Mind you, the first jutsu would cause an icon to appear under your health bar like the attack and speed ups that will run out if you don't use the charged jutsu after an amount of time. I actually like that idea haha.

Tenten's moveset...I don't understand...The PTS version can procure weapons out of thin air and at a fast rate, while the TS version HAS to procure them out of that giant scroll. AND SHE'S SO SLOW...The speed of her moves really ticks me off. I love her character design and how she fights, but her moveset makes me never want to play as her, compared to her PTS version. Personally, I'd like to just see normal movesets come back and the long range versions to disappear. But it does make variety...sigh...

That's all I can think of at the moment that bothers me, other than the usual request of different jutsu and ultimates. Different costumes would be a plus, and I know they said they'd focus on costumes, but I'm wondering how well they'll do that. Anbu Itachi would be pretty sweet, same with Anbu Kakashi and Akatsuki Orochimaru.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 08-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #1762
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hidan could have his UNH3 jutsu. Its a faster and more badass version of his Storm jutsu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:22 AM   #1763
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Some potential things I'd like to see changed, but most likely won't happen... :

Hidan's Jutsu being changed. I just thought, maybe he could have a charge jutsu, where the first press does some kind of flashy attack that gets blood on his scythe. The charged version then allows him to stab himself to damage the opponent. Mind you, the first jutsu would cause an icon to appear under your health bar like the attack and speed ups that will run out if you don't use the charged jutsu after an amount of time. I actually like that idea haha.

Tenten's moveset...I don't understand...The PTS version can procure weapons out of thin air and at a fast rate, while the TS version HAS to procure them out of that giant scroll. AND SHE'S SO SLOW...The speed of her moves really ticks me off. I love her character design and how she fights, but her moveset makes me never want to play as her, compared to her PTS version. Personally, I'd like to just see normal movesets come back and the long range versions to disappear. But it does make variety...sigh...

That's all I can think of at the moment that bothers me, other than the usual request of different jutsu and ultimates. Different costumes would be a plus, and I know they said they'd focus on costumes, but I'm wondering how well they'll do that. Anbu Itachi would be pretty sweet, same with Anbu Kakashi and Akatsuki Orochimaru.
I want that new costumes too ^^
and itachi without his akatsuki cloak would be cool too

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 05:33 AM   #1764
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Well I hope we get Mifune and Hanzo playable in this. I can easily see Ibuse swallowing the enemy for Hanzo's ultimate, and Hanzo's combos can poison possibly.
Mifune would just be crazy awesome sword slashes all over the place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #1765
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Well I hope we get Mifune and Hanzo playable in this. I can easily see Ibuse swallowing the enemy for Hanzo's ultimate, and Hanzo's combos can poison possibly.
yeah, today episode will give a great boss battle

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 09:43 AM   #1766
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

is the manga out next week, just wandering as breaks have been frequent lately

Old 08-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #1767
Sun9191
Genin Elite

i think this month is all going to be released normally, no fillers or breaks in the middle ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #1768
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
i think this month is all going to be released normally, no fillers or breaks in the middle ^^
ok cheers. i think the animie has a double epp next week 6 in total this month, hopefully they keep the pace up.

how would choji fit onto the smaller maps being super sized and having huge butterfly wings at the same time? the wing span would be crazy.

Last edited by Joaty; 08-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #1769
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
yeah I agree ....the episode was well done to the point where I want those chars in for sure. Mifune and hanzo are great chars for this game and nice move ideas. I can see hanzo with a poison tilt like snake kabuto has and maybe poison tags too for items. And mifune can be alot like sasuke but with his samurai sword and samurai style.

yeah everyone hopefully we can expect to see many chars for our storm 3 especially since were not into fillers territory just yet. anyhow I rather fillers than nothing at all and i would love some filler chars later on down the line maybe for gen 2 or something like that especially chars like guren, konohamaru, drunk lee, ect ...anyhow yeah guys that last anime was epic and thank goodness there is more on the way .....

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 08-02-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #1770
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
yeah I agree ....the episode was well done to the point where I want those chars in for sure. Mifune and hanzo are great chars for this game and nice move ideas. I can see hanzo with a poison tilt like snake kabuto has and maybe poison tags too for items. And mifune can be alot like sasuke but with his samurai sword and samurai style.

yeah everyone hopefully we can expect to see many chars for our storm 3 especially since were not into fillers territory just yet. anyhow I rather fillers than nothing at all and i would love some filler chars later on down the line maybe for gen 2 or something like that especially chars like guren knohamaru drunk lee ect ...anyhow yeah guys that last anime was epic and thank goodness there is more on the way .....
Well, some episodes of the anime have 2 manga chapters in them, so taking an average of about a 3 chapter episode in 1 out of 4 episodes, it is possible for the anime to be at where the manga is at now before the release of the game.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #1771
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah i understand your logic ablaze and you may be right however we must wait and see what really happens until the very end. We have quite a way to go before this game releases.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 08-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #1772
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Yeah i understand your logic ablaze and you may be right however we must wait and see what really happens until the very end. We have quite a way to go before this game releases.
Yeah but about the filler's, why did we get only one filler episode? o.o I mean it doesn't make sense. To me at least. Maybe to explain the concept of Road to Ninja.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #1773
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Yah, that filler about sakura was to promote the move, i dont know if you noticed but it was a poster of the movie in the episode ahah
Related to todays episode, it was really cool seeing 2 or 3 manga chapters being turned into single episode, that way the game should have more more more and more stuff to put on it, i want everything ^^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #1774
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hanzo + Mifune scan rumoured to be coming soon!!

Link:
http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com...ntry-2917.html

Rough translation notes:
* If you have UNSG save data you get Hokage Naruto
* Mifune and Hanzo are introduced as playable characters

It comes from the tell tale site that is usually correct about upcoming Shonen jump. They gave us a heads up on the other scans, so I'm guessing it's probably true!!

Last edited by theo_mm; 08-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #1775
akatskifan27
Freshmen Academy Student

akatskifan27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Hanzo + Mifune scan rumoured to be coming soon!!

Link:
http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com...ntry-2917.html

Rough translation notes:
* If you have UNSG save data you get Hokage Naruto
* Mifune and Hanzo are introduced as playable characters

It comes from the tell tale site that is usually correct about upcoming Shonen jump. They gave us a heads up on the other scans, so I'm guessing it's probably true!!
Cool!! MIfune and hanzo!!!!!! Ironic cause we were talking bout them characters today! lol
Old 08-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #1776
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah, it's understandable. Since they follow the Anime :P I SO want to see it. Hanzo will definately be one of my mains!

I wonder if Hokage Naruto will be an alt for Sage Naruto, or New Naruto :S ... Would be better if it was for new Naruto!

Old 08-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #1777
Sun9191
Genin Elite

I am glad i bought Gen so i can have Naruto hokage again haha

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #1778
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
I am glad i bought Gen so i can have Naruto hokage again haha
Sorry bud but hokage naruto is not in this game.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #1779
Sun9191
Genin Elite

It is said above xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 08-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #1780
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well it was from TaleTale, so its a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of being true

I guess they plan to reveal characters as they fight in the anime? SO NOW KIN/GIN? CC2 YOU ALREADY DUN GOOFED,AND THE GAME HAS ONLY BEEN ANNOUNCED A MONTH AGO.

Closed Thread