Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 02:12 AM   #13201
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
it looks like Neji can use his jutsu in the air. :O

Spoiler:
No that's just his air combo which involves rotation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #13202
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
No that's just his air combo which involves rotation
No no, look right next to his ninja tools, theres a little jutsu name popping up on his side which shows that a jutsu is being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Couldn't he always do that? I'm fairly certain he could.
Seriously? I'll go check right now.

EDIT: Nope he can't, its just apart of his combo. Nor did the the title of the jutsu appear during the combo as well.

Last edited by MyMattstache; 02-19-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #13203
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
No no, look right next to his ninja tools, theres a little jutsu name popping up on his side which shows that a jutsu is being used.

EDIT: Nope he can't, its just apart of his combo. Nor did the the title of the jutsu appear during the combo as well.
Well then my mistake. I must got it muddled up with his air combo.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #13204
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It has the jutsu name(Hakkenshou Kaiten) on the screen so its definitely an air ninjutsu...which is pretty nice!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:36 AM   #13205
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
It has the jutsu name(Hakkenshou Kaiten) on the screen so its definitely an air ninjutsu...which is pretty nice!
Indeed! I hope Hinata has something similar to that too...

Old 02-19-2013, 02:50 AM   #13206
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Do you guys tryied the Demo? For me is a little bit bare.. i'd prefer a versus demo with Hanzo, Mifune and Darui
Old 02-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #13207
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Looks kinda bigger too. Suck that I don't think they changed there ult at all realy. Not even simple things that would make them more polished.

Also is neji instant awakening. Oh crap. That's scarey. Well that will be 1 way to stop a jutsu spammer.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 02-19-2013 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:54 AM   #13208
bluclaudino
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
the finger water gun he was doing looks like a tilt to me or a combo segment ...I seriously doubt he is a ranged fighter.
That are probably his Shuriken or Chakra Shuriken
Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 AM   #13209
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
nagato is stronger than anybody and i have wanted him the longest anybody else who plays as him is not as good

lol!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:24 AM   #13210
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^I second this

Old 02-19-2013, 04:30 AM   #13211
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

In the newest trailer, at like 3:58, I'm almost positive that I saw Naruto in his Kyuubi Chakra Mode using some kind of combo on Ginkaku or Kinkaku... whichever one. Does Naruto, in the manga, ever come in contact with either Ginkaku or Kinkaku? I don't think he ever fights them in the manga, so I'm thinking that this hints towards their playability.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #13212
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
In the newest trailer, at like 3:58, I'm almost positive that I saw Naruto in his Kyuubi Chakra Mode using some kind of combo on Ginkaku or Kinkaku... whichever one. Does Naruto, in the manga, ever come in contact with either Ginkaku or Kinkaku? I don't think he ever fights them in the manga, so I'm thinking that this hints towards their playability.
and that also means that
Spoiler:
Obito
is maby playeble

Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 AM   #13213
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
it was the 3rd raikage.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 AM   #13214
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I thought that was the 3rd Raikage. =/

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 AM   #13215
bluclaudino
Genin

Quote:
That one is the Third Raikage
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #13216
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
lol!!!
I know lol how he is the best ninja
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #13217
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
it was the 3rd raikage.
Well, I don't know how anyone could tell the difference.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #13218
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I know lol how he is the best ninja

lol.... ._.

(he is good tho)
Old 02-19-2013, 04:43 AM   #13219
bluclaudino
Genin

Quote:
Well, I don't know how anyone could tell the difference.
Kinkaku ha "apache" like air with black ending.. in this video at 3:58 the raikage has just blonde air.. and that is the stage where Naruto and Third Raikage have their battle
Old 02-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #13220
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
lol.... ._.

(he is good tho)