Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #11961
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
It really isn't that bad, dude. ._.
It's not, but I don't like it still. Wouldn't you rather play on the stage that actually looks like at the Valley? But nope, It's just some random piece of land stuck out in the middle of it.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #11962
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ok, i understand if they are just story... i just don't get the WHY?

In Generations we had Support characters, probably they did not have time to create full movesets and things for those characters, thus making them supports is better then nothing and thus its okay.

However when they have a full moveset and jitsu's and all that, then i dont understand why they should be story only? What is the extra effort to make them playable??

I hope you / we are all wrong about this, and Gin/Kin end up playable. (Hopefully Swordsmen as well)

And i like a whole lot of DLC Support characters!! In Generations we had 72 playable's and 15 Supports.
Storm 3 has (probably) 81 playable's and only 7 Supports? This sounds wrong... just wrong!

Besides i cant imagine the Swordsmen, Zetsu, Gin/Kin being in the game but not playable and not even as Supports. It just doesn't fit!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #11963
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Ok, i understand if they are just story... i just don't get the WHY?

In Generations we had Support characters, probably they did not have time to create full movesets and things for those characters, thus making them supports is better then nothing and thus its okay.

However when they have a full moveset and jitsu's and all that, then i dont understand why they should be story only? What is the extra effort to make them playable??

I hope you / we are all wrong about this, and Gin/Kin end up playable. (Hopefully Swordsmen as well)

And i like a whole lot of DLC Support characters!! In Generations we had 72 playable's and 15 Supports.
Storm 3 has (probably) 81 playable's and only 7 Supports? This sounds wrong... just wrong!

Besides i cant imagine the Swordsmen, Zetsu, Gin/Kin being in the game but not playable and not even as Supports. It just doesn't fit!
As much as I detest support characters when they can be playable, I'd like quite a bit for this game. There are a lot of jonin level ninja from all the villages that I'd like to have playable but support at least has them in the game. Izumo and Kotetsu are an example.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #11964
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I know I have said this many times but supports are better than nothing at all. I would love kushina (narutos mother), zetsu, and omoi, as supports. I would even like konohamaru as a support than to be totally missing in action. I would rather them playable but supports would be the next best thing if necessary.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #11965
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What time does the Japanese ps store update?
Old 02-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #11966
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
It seems to be the ultimate decission feature
I know but why not throw them in the roster for du it wouldn't be hard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #11967
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
What time does the Japanese ps store update?
Im guessing 12pm (7pm a day before, japan is 17hrs ahead of me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I know but why not throw them in the roster for du it wouldn't be hard
Theres no pts characters for this game
Old 02-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #11968
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
It's not, but I don't like it still. Wouldn't you rather play on the stage that actually looks like at the Valley? But nope, It's just some random piece of land stuck out in the middle of it.
Not really. I actually like the Valley stage that they made.
What they could've done was made two different Valley stages. One could be the stage they already made and the second could be that piece of land at the base of the statues where Naruto and Sasuke clashed in their transformed states.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #11969
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Im guessing 12pm (7pm a day before, japan is 17hrs ahead of me).

Ok but they are there story or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #11970
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Ok but they are there story or not.
Yea but in story mode
Old 02-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #11971
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I actually loved the rainy stage!

Quote:
Thank heavens! no pts tenten and pts garra , and the rest of those broken chars are gone yay! Now they can add the flashy cinematic jutsu into the awakening actions as they did with war lee.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #11972
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For the people wondering, even though it's been answered, I'm gonna explain it again, a bit more specifically. For the screenshots of PTS Naruto and Sasuke, its just a mid-battle flashback sequence, like what happened in the Naruto vs Sasuke battle in Storm 2. That is the only way those 2 characters are playable, since we were told specifically that no PTS characters are in the game.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 02-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #11973
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Is it me or this two stages are the same?

This stage has no grass on the ground.
Spoiler:

This one has grass on the ground.
Spoiler:

To me it seems like the same stages one completely and the other half destroyed but it could just be me.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #11974
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
For the people wondering, even though it's been answered, I'm gonna explain it again, a bit more specifically. For the screenshots of PTS Naruto and Sasuke, its just a mid-battle flashback sequence, like what happened in the Naruto vs Sasuke battle in Storm 2. That is the only way those 2 characters are playable, since we were told specifically that no PTS characters are in the game.
Omg I don't get why u guys don't understand this but they are programmed in the game. For them just not to be accessible in versus cus they want to make another generations isn't right.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #11975
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Omg I don't get why u guys don't understand this but they are programmed in the game. For them just not to be accessible in versus cus they want to make another generations isn't right.
They were in Storm 2 as story only as well. It doesn't really make that much of a difference. If you want to play as those characters, either go play Storm 1 again or play Generations.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 02-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #11976
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
They were in Storm 2 as story only as well. It doesn't really make that much of a difference. If you want to play as those characters, either go play Storm 1 again or play Generations.
See u can't say that cus of 1 thing. Mechanic changes.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:39 PM   #11977
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I still wonder about those extra slots...I do like the mystery however sometimes our imaginations end up being more than what the devs have in mind lol.

my imagination is giving me this image:
Kushina
anko playable
shizune playable
1st & 2nd hokages
orochi
jiraiya
sound 4 playable or edo lol
kin and gin one slot
swordsman 1 slot
konohamaru....(what can I say thats my dude its a stretch but I think big)

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #11978
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Arguing again I see? Happy Valentines Day!

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #11979
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
See u can't say that cus of 1 thing. Mechanic changes.
Wait you'd rather have another naruto and another sasuke in vs mode than new characters? You crazy dog.

Edit: and if the fight is just their awakened states it would make sense that they don't have characters in vs.

Last edited by Beefy; 02-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #11980
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Imagine if nagatos ougi was planetary devastation, then blasts the big rock in the air with his cannon