Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #11601
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I can not wait to play this game in 3D with my new 55" vizio 3D Passive HDTV 120hz i really want to see tobitos moves in 3D same with naruto, itachi, kid obito, edo itachi, killer bee, all the sasukes, pein, mei, onoki, darui, sai, neji, madara (story mode, bmn (story mode), tsunade's tits, all the jinchuurikis, the 7sm (story mode, gedo mazo (story mode), the kyuubi/kurama (story mode), gai, rock lee, kabutomaro, edo kages, yamato, kakashi, kid kakashi (if his playable or story mode if his in there to), tobito rinnegan, kinkaku, ginkaku, raikage. gaara, shit all the characters lol

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 02-13-2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:24 AM   #11602
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

3d TV... So lucky xD Enjoy the view

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #11603
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes finally a new scan and everything looks beast cant's wait for this game

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 02-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #11604
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ima do more than enjoy the view while playing the game lol
Old 02-13-2013, 05:32 AM   #11605
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Loved the new chapter today well bye gotta go to highschool.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 02-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #11606
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
All I'm saying is if one of my favorite characters made it into the game I wouldn't be complaining about this. I would just be glad they were in.
Well he's not one of my fav's I just like his uniqueness and can't wait to try him out, I just don't like it when a character isn't made right; I'm not being ungrateful cuz I'm happy he's in .

At the end of the day I won't even use him online because he will be too common. But seriously chibaku tensei is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
Compared with the Jins's Ougi or the Naruto KCM2 one it would be short XD
Think how many seconds long it would take to summon the cameleon (plus make the hand signs for him), use chakra blast (not to mention charging it up), then use chibaku tensei (don't forget he has to put the black orb into the sky, then we have to watch all the rocks float into the sky).

That would take over a minute to do, be serious please. The match only lasts 99 seconds long
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #11607
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Am I the only one excited to play as War Tobi? XD

War Tobi's jutsu looks really OP... and seriously bad@$$
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 AM   #11608
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Yeah your the only one lol jk
Old 02-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #11609
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Well he's not one of my fav's I just like his uniqueness and can't wait to try him out, I just don't like it when a character isn't made right; I'm not being ungrateful cuz I'm happy he's in .

At the end of the day I won't even use him online because he will be too common. But seriously chibaku tensei is a must.

Think how many seconds long it would take to summon the cameleon (plus make the hand signs for him), use chakra blast (not to mention charging it up), then use chibaku tensei (don't forget he has to put the black orb into the sky, then we have to watch all the rocks float into the sky).

That would take over a minute to do, be serious please. The match only lasts 99 seconds long
At least he made it. The way I see it is giving a hobo a sandwich and then him throwing it back at u for not making it right. Hahaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #11610
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

OMG NAGATO OBITO AND ITACHI CONFIRMEd YES AFTER 3 year OF WAITING!!! NAGATO!!!s

Last edited by itachithedarkcrow; 02-13-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:57 AM   #11611
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well it's my birthday today and I couldn't ask for anything more from this game. (Well, maybe
Spoiler:
Madara's
confirmation, or a new trailer...jk jk) However the main man that I'm going to use, War Tobi has finally been confirmed after seeing him in so many trailers.

I suppose he is next. Although he is essentially confirmed, as he is on the True Despair box-cover, on the side of the card box, and on the back of the Russian cover. So with that all the characters that I've wanted are in the game, the rest are just extras.

~
~

Old 02-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #11612
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
At least he made it. The way I see it is giving a hobo a sandwich and then him throwing it back at u for not making it right. Hahaha
Ok I can't lie that is the best example ever

Can you imagine if a hobo did that to someone, I would die of laughter, it must have been one pathetic sandwich.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #11613
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Well it's my birthday today and I couldn't ask for anything more from this game. (Well, maybe
Spoiler:
Madara's
confirmation, or a new trailer...jk jk) However the main man that I'm going to use, War Tobi has finally been confirmed after seeing him in so many trailers.

I suppose he is next. Although he is essentially confirmed, as he is on the True Despair box-cover, on the side of the card box, and on the back of the Russian cover. So with that all the characters that I've wanted are in the game, the rest are just extras.
I think that's all the characters in this game hahaha. Anyways Tobi jutsu looks way to strong. Hope that's just a story boss battle skill

Old 02-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #11614
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Happy bday hidan have a good one
Old 02-13-2013, 06:00 AM   #11615
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidan View Post
well it's my birthday today and i couldn't ask for anything more from this game. (well, maybe
Spoiler:
madara's
confirmation, or a new trailer...jk jk) however the main man that i'm going to use, war tobi has finally been confirmed after seeing him in so many trailers.

I suppose he is next. Although he is essentially confirmed, as he is on the true despair box-cover, on the side of the card box, and on the back of the russian cover. So with that all the characters that i've wanted are in the game, the rest are just extras.
obito nagato and itachi confirmed is the best bday gift
Old 02-13-2013, 06:05 AM   #11616
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I think that's all the characters in this game hahaha. Anyways Tobi jutsu looks way to strong. Hope that's just a story boss battle skill
It looks like a tilt to me. You don't see the Jutsu's name and for such a close range technique you'd think that he'd use it when Naruto is close. Plus it looks like a tilt, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Since it seems like Japan is catering to our release date as far as scans, I'm assuming they'll release a trailer before our release dates as well. (I mean, why would they reveal someone as 'big' of War Tobi right now, like, two months before their release?)

Oh and thanks everyone. Now all I need is the Second Mizukage card to be released and I'll be set as far as Storm 3 goes. (Not totally selfish or anything)

~
~

Old 02-13-2013, 06:06 AM   #11617
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

It's my Birthday too!(Hidan is my twin) Honestly I wasn't expecting a scan today, so I am thrilled that we got three confirmations in one day! And we have been teased War Tobi for such a long time, it seems as though they were idly laughing at us, showcasing him but not as playable. Nagato looks nice, I hope he ends up getting Chibaku Tensei as his ultimate. Even if he doesn't he still looks like he will be a good character.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:20 AM   #11618
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

HOPEFULLY they finish this week off with a trailer or something

Old 02-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #11619
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
HOPEFULLY they finish this week off with a trailer or something
instead of a trailer I hope will confirm all the playable characters.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:24 AM   #11620
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
It looks like a tilt to me. You don't see the Jutsu's name and for such a close range technique you'd think that he'd use it when Naruto is close. Plus it looks like a tilt, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
i think it looks like he jumps, and as far as i know you can't tilt midair, which is why i think it's jutsu, sorry for randomly arguing with you, and Happy birthday Hidan and you too Sasuke
Closed Thread