Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #10961
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Wow I am sorry to hear you say that ...well stay positive ..you told me to keep the faith and I got a bit upset ...but you were right !! and now return the favor and I tell you ..stay positive PE okay!..please...just think soon the game and superman will be available for us all to see okay!

Someone said its only when health is low ...plus I love cinematic events ...anyhow thanks for your view on that...although I like the idea of them.

Yup ....I think your better off waiting for the actual game...dont watch them lol...I will hold out because the game is almost here!
I'm telling you man, that's what I'm going to do as well. No point in ruining it, before I play it myself and see it with my own eyes. Especially when it comes to Sasuke, Yagura and all of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #10962
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Damn the Rasengan Riot and Vacuum looks so cool
I know, they were awesome.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #10963
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So cool. Do all characters get a secret factor? Also I think bee new move set is boring and dull

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #10964
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I do believe all characters should get a secret factor.

Also really? I found it pretty cool. Just wish they'd change his Jutsu because he has never used that in the manga or anime. Tough I do like the new animation for it.

~
~

Old 02-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #10965
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
So cool. Do all characters get a secret factor? Also I think bee new move set is boring and dull
Yeah, new bee isn't that great. His new grab sucks compared to the old one. The UJ is the same (never liked it since gen). His combos seem too short. Only thing thats nice is his cinematic jutsu.

Plus Killer Bee's movesets doesnt have tailed beast bomb at all from what I've seen. KB with no tbb is a failed Killer Bee.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #10966
renders
Ninja Academy Student

renders has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

25 min of gameplay with the jinchuurichis
Old 02-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #10967
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Yeah, new bee isn't that great. His new grab sucks compared to the old one. The UJ is the same (never liked it since gen). His combos seem too short. Only thing thats nice is his cinematic jutsu.

Plus Killer Bee's movesets doesnt have tailed beast bomb at all from what I've seen. KB with no tbb is a failed Killer Bee.
Short combos are good...

You don't like his new grab? I love it..

I love his UJ but your right it should have been changed.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #10968
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

So I see we really DO have only 3 combos now. Sakura lost her best combo. And with people complaining about seeing the same combo... heheh, I see what's going on. I'll take part in that when I get the game, and always use one and the same combo so people can realize just how bad the fact that we have some measly 3 combos is.

I will dare not open the moveset lists, since they will be even shorter than Storm 2 and Gen... this is atrocity.

Also, secret factors before finishing? More ragequit time... actually, I think it's a good idea, but they should've been just an extra scene of the ultimate itself, instead of a PSP screenshot slideshow with a line from the character.

And I'm also not going to watch any moveset videos... that's just spoiling everything. I rather see it for myself when I get the game, than in some low-quality online video.

And by the way, Naruto's new Obama Rasengan JUTSU looks BOSS. Definitely a Storm 2 ougi, maybe even better, looolz. Characters with their Storm 2 ougis (I'm looking at you... Akatsuki) are going to be put to utter shame. For shame, CC2... for shame.

Compare Ino's CHAKRA KICK to Fuu's Phosphorus Drill. BLERGH.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 02-09-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #10969
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
So I see we really DO have only 3 combos now. Sakura lost her best combo. And with people complaining about seeing the same combo... heheh, I see what's going on. I'll take part in that when I get the game, and always use one and the same combo so people can realize just how bad the fact that we have some measly 3 combos is.

I will dare not open the moveset lists, since they will be even shorter than Storm 2 and Gen... this is atrocity.

Also, secret factors before finishing? More ragequit time... actually, I think it's a good idea, but they should've been just an extra scene of the ultimate itself, instead of a PSP screenshot slideshow with a line from the character.

And I'm also not going to watch any moveset videos... that's just spoiling everything. I rather see it for myself when I get the game, than in some low-quality online video.

And by the way, Naruto's new Obama Rasengan JUTSU looks BOSS. Definitely a Storm 2 ougi, maybe even better, looolz. Characters with their Storm 2 ougis (I'm looking at you... Akatsuki) are going to be put to utter shame. For shame, CC2... for shame.
Damn right.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #10970
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YouTube:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #10971
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post

Compare Ino's CHAKRA KICK to Fuu's Phosphorus Drill. BLERGH.
Omg realy. I just noticed. Why would they take away combose that characters already had. This is a huge disappointment and not the character changes everyone wanted cc2. Just seems realy lazy and messed up. So pissed. Even tho I seen some cool stuff it does not make up for this.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #10972
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

23 min game play
YouTube:
Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #10973
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

So what's the general consensus on all this gameplay?
Amazing, good, reasonable or terrible.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #10974
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only 3 combos Dear lord I hope thats only the demo...? I hope they decide to make them all with cinematic combo finishers or improved animations if thats the case.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #10975
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Only 3 combos? Wow, I don't like that. Meh, we'll see how this plays out.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #10976
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

maybe the left/right combo well be replaced with a new mechanic perhaps? i cant think of any other reason why they would not make a combo for that direction...

Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #10977
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

First they take out jutsu clashes... and now they're taking out a combo? Whats their deal with unnecessarily taking out good mechanics from the game? This better not be for that stupid support attack where you hold the circle button, no one is going to have time for that in the heat of battle. -_-

I just hope thats just the demo, cause that is just retarded and lessens our options.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #10978
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm assuming they took out the side combo's? Bleh, those are the ones I usually use the most, however I actually like the down/up combos the best. Might force me to use them more often now. But still it sort of sucks.

~
~

Old 02-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #10979
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

This actually sucks a lot.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #10980
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It seems that they mix the forward combo with another combo. For example Minato has his neutral combo teleports and then finishes his combo with a kick similar to his old forward combo.

Hopefully all four combos will be in though.. That would be a nice surprise

Closed Thread