Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #9881
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I'm just going to keep myself from watching anything of Yugito's since I plan on playing as her quite a bit. After seeing Yagura vs Fu, I am pleasantly surprised as to how awesome they both are. I was even more surprised to see Fu being able to pull off her Ultimate, Yagura was kind of just standing there and if it wasn't for that rebound, I think he would have won.

Here's hoping most of the other characters in the game are as polished. You'll immediately be able to tell if they aren't haha

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #9882
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i love Yagura but i think people will rage at me for using him because of the range he has with his combos -_- i hope not because ill get annoying messages like i do with gen -_- "sigh" and i wont take it back Juiken :P whats he gunna do? burn me up with his black flames lol his jutsu has been nerfed which is good but his tilt seems a little too effective..he seems to block at the same time he uses it as well so if hes blocking against a combo he can tilt the opponent off him lol
Hahaha, maybe he might who knows?!! Lol but yeah. Personally, I love the gameplay so far, and the grabs all remind me of Storm 1's grabs, and the ultimates as well. That's why I'm so mad for Generations because they EASILY could have made Anko and the rest of them playable. All the Jinchurikkis are so well done, and EMS Sasuke even though he hasn't shown much. They know their stuff, they're just REALLY lazy at times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #9883
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Hahaha, maybe he might who knows?!! Lol but yeah. Personally, I love the gameplay so far, and the grabs all remind me of Storm 1's grabs, and the ultimates as well. That's why I'm so mad for Generations because they EASILY could have made Anko and the rest of them playable. All the Jinchurikkis are so well done, and EMS Sasuke even though he hasn't shown much. They know their stuff, they're just REALLY lazy at times.
I still think they will be dlc characters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #9884
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Edo Itachi better be more epic and bad ass than EMS Sasuke!!

He needs the following:

1. Susanoo ribcage guard
2. Amaterasu as his base jutsu (same as his awakening except it doesn't follow you)
3. Phoenix Flower Shuriken as his chakra shuriken
4. Keep Fireball jutsu as his air jutsu
5. Awakening/Susanoo Jutsu should be Yasaka Magatama
6. New Ultimate Jutsu = Izanami or Tsukuyomi
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #9885
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i love Yagura but i think people will rage at me for using him because of the range he has with his combos -_- i hope not because ill get annoying messages like i do with gen -_- "sigh" and i wont take it back Juiken :P whats he gunna do? burn me up with his black flames lol his jutsu has been nerfed which is good but his tilt seems a little too effective..he seems to block at the same time he uses it as well so if hes blocking against a combo he can tilt the opponent off him lol
using that tilt would leave you open to a counter attack it would only be gd against dashing or if you dash into them

Old 02-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #9886
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I still think they will be dlc characters.
I wouldn't mind that at all.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #9887
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
I wouldn't mind that at all.
Neither would I, but we still aren't exactly sure of the final roster and who's in that. There is still a minute chance some of them could be included.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #9888
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain
Quote:

Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken

how do you subscibe to a thread?

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android

At the top of the thread you should see "Thread Tools" then Click Subscribe to thread
why thank you

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 02-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #9889
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Neither would I, but we still aren't exactly sure of the final roster and who's in that. There is still a minute chance some of them could be included.
This is very true

Old 02-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #9890
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well I took a
Spoiler:
sneak
peek at some of those videos yokito85 posted......things are shaping up well I refuse to watch everything though ...so I guess we are about a month away from the USA and EU releases ....I guess more and more info will turn up.

I want to see
Spoiler:
edo nagato and edo itachi and I need to see rinne tobi and madara ....
just a small conformation vs battle pic are all i need for them until the game releases ..naruto and ems sasuke looks good but darnit I just hate the fact everybody is going to want to main them....For god sakes cc2 please make orochimaru with some updates along with konan ...these new chars look way too epic ....its not right!!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-02-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #9891
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

From this point on I will forever be disappointed with the storm 2 characters. I mean all of the characters from both Generation and this game have amazing ultimate's, but when you compare them to the storm 2 characters they just seem weak in comparison.

Wth was CC2 thinking when they made the ultimate's for storm 2, they look more like grabs than ultimate's!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #9892
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OK guys look at this pic I grabbed from the video. It's BM Naruto at the end of the Ultimate Jutsu, you can clearly see his model has also been done for Vs mode as well:

Why so much detail for a character that isn't playable, I think he might. Plus he has a freakin character artwork on the Will Of Fire Edition. When has CC2 ever done that for just an Ultimate Jutsu???

Last edited by Mikahel; 02-02-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #9893
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
From this point on I will forever be disappointed with the storm 2 characters. I mean all of the characters from both Generation and this game have amazing ultimate's, but when you compare them to the storm 2 characters they just seem weak in comparison.

Wth was CC2 thinking when they made the ultimate's for storm 2, they look more like grabs than ultimate's!
At that time, do remember that was the first attempt at shorter ultimates. They had no idea how to properly show them. Then came generations a little while after, after hearing feedback from Storm 2 and so they changed them up a bit and made them look better. Now with Storm 3, they look polished after all this time.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #9894
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ yeah but the old returning chars are going to look so dated .......omg I hope orochi gets anything new I hated hated and i mean hated his ult jutsu

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #9895
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
OK guys look at this pic I grabbed from the video. It's BM Naruto at the end of the Ultimate Jutsu, you can clearly see his model has also been done for Vs mode as well:

Why so much detail for a character that isn't playable, I think he might. Plus he has a freakin character artwork on the Will Of Fire Edition. When has CC2 ever done that for just an Ultimate Jutsu???
might be right, really hope he is awakening at the very least
Old 02-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #9896
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
At that time, do remember that was the first attempt at shorter ultimates. They had no idea how to properly show them. Then came generations a little while after, after hearing feedback from Storm 2 and so they changed them up a bit and made them look better. Now with Storm 3, they look polished after all this time.
That's true lol, well at least they are fixed now!

Lol ... Im not normally hyped over a game but I must say that this will be the best Ultimate Ninja game in my opinion.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #9897
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

biju narutos ultimate is the best I have seen in a storm game period !!! I am not going to watch it again until I have the game..plus the jinks awakening seem larger than usual man ..I am thrilled with how well cc2 handled those chars all of the jinks including garra have some wicked new ults...guys!..

PS the grabs on the new chars seem so cinematic and cooler than ever some of them are like watching ults and jutsus the way there so detailed ...man I refuse to main storm 2 chars with no epic updates ...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-02-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #9898
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Fuu's Ult looks so epic.

The sparkles really add a nice touch to it.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #9899
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
biju narutos ultimate is the best I have seen in a storm game period !!! I am not going to watch it again until I have the game..plus the jinks awakening seem larger than usual man ..I am thrilled with how well cc2 handled those chars all of the jinks including garra have some wicked new ults...guys!..

PS the grabs on the new chars seem so cinematic and cooler than ever some of them are like watching ults and jutsus the way there so detailed ...man I refuse to main storm 2 chars with no epic updates ...
who knows, maybe all characters get updates, and we just haven't seen anyone yet, i mean they updated Naruto and Sasuke so who knows

if they get updates, i'm gonna have to try them all, and once again enjoy them, like they were new characters

if not, well that would suck
Old 02-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #9900
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

All Storm 2 characters need new Ultimate Jutsu's atleast. How can I play with the likes of Minato and Kakashi when their UJ's suck.
Closed Thread