Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #9241
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
yes I keep that thought as a fail safe lol

then the forums would erupt into a giant angry mob lol

okay I thought so lol...okay well new page I remember the reporter saying a ton of supports ....jeesh I keep getting the feeling more boxes will be added for them !
The reporter doesnt know crap lol he probably knows minor basic stuff that we know
Old 01-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #9242
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Well we have heard from Matsuyama and Namco Bandai Games US stating that there are over 80 characters, NBGUS going as far as to say not including supports, proving that the above roster is not the final roster, otherwise we would have gotten at least one more slot(Unless the lower left slot is an actual character slot).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #9243
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
The reporter doesnt know crap lol he probably knows minor basic stuff that we know
yeah its true ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Well we have heard from Matsuyama and Namco Bandai Games US stating that there are over 80 characters, NBGUS going as far as to say not including supports, proving that the above roster is not the final roster, otherwise we would have gotten at least one more slot(Unless the lower left slot is an actual character slot).
yup ...true as well....thank goodness we know to expect more than 80 playable chars...and that was confirmed by multiple sources...including cc2 staff ...*sigh of relief*

off topic I cant get the epicness out my head ....plus this week is sure to have a serious manga chap and anime episode. The fact we have biju naruto and ems sasuke confirmed via good ol scan... is enough to send me to the hospital ....not to mention all the new gameplay and story and extras wow wee cc2 namcobandai and kishimoto are just rolling out the hits.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-28-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #9244
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Am i only one not giving a **** about all these costumes.....?

If they add edo tensei and normal version of akatsuki i might as well be interested...
Old 01-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #9245
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post

If they add edo tensei and normal version of akatsuki i might as well be interested...
Kakuzu, Deidara, and Sasori have already been confirmed for Edo, and I doubt they'd take away their alive version. Itachi should have both, and Nagato should only have Edo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Old 01-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #9246
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:

Those are to be expected though lol. The costumes however are not, and as it currently stands the balance is uneven as to how they announced it. Considering the fact that Japan and Europe had its special "costumes" announced for a while, all while NamcoBandaiNA stands silently in the corner as people wait in anticipation. And i'm sure that nobody wants to preorder the clubnamco $79 game if all they will get aside from the normal one is two plastic figures of Naruto and Sasuke lol.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #9247
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ usefull information thank you.Im not fully up to date and skipped a few things i see.

@Hidan and Coolm.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Now don't hate me for this but 7 swordsmen and kin and gin bros don't have much chance to be playable.7 swordsman fights were skipped and shown only in filler and they do not have much feats anyway.For gin and kin im really dissapointed if they don't be playable.This situation is same as in generations everybody wanted sound 4 but in the end they weren't playable.

My country has no thing like gamestop or amazon so i don't care much bout these costumes cuz i can't have them anyway,maybe could if i can pre-order from local store but i never did that before...Its called GAMES.lol....

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 01-28-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #9248
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

well at least ur not shy...
I hear you though to each their own would not mind that conformation as well but as hidan explained it is already heavily expected same with the jinks.

an alive madara plus a edo hidan alt would be nice and a younger alive nagato in org akatsuki robe also a small minor possibility would be cool.. just wanted to add that.

edited \
the gold and sliver I agree have a much higher chance rating at being playable in my opinion ...I dont think the swordsman have earned the rights to 6 entire slots however I really would not mind it at the same time ....I think the all in one or making a few playable would be better but then again they may not be playable at all.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-28-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #9249
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
^ usefull information thank you.Im not fully up to date and skipped a few things i see.

@Hidan and Coolm.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Now don't hate me for this but 7 swordsmen and kin and gin bros don't have much chance to be playable.7 swordsman fights were skipped and shown only in filler and they do not have much feats anyway.For gin and kin im really dissapointed if they don't be playable.This situation is same as in generations everybody wanted sound 4 but in the end they weren't playable.

My country has no thing like gamestop or amazon so i don't care much bout these costumes cuz i can't have them anyway,maybe could if i can pre-order from local store but i never did that before...Its called GAMES.lol....
I was referring to the clubnamco one from the NamcoBandai website lol. And Preordering is good for getting your games early or paying in advance (depending on where you're preording from) whenever you have money to lessen or eliminate the price when the game comes out. I don't often preorder games myself but gamestop gave me a good deal for trading in a game. The 7 Swordsmen are slightly possible I would say since Kishi is helping with the game (I hope they're playable lol) not too sure about Kinkaku & Ginkaku since they've only been shown in the hack 'n slash mode but hopefully they are added. I know the costumes aren't that important but if you're going to release 6 for Europe and 6 for Japan, you'd better release 6 for North America also just to be fair unless they're superstitious of the number "666" lol.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 01-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #9250
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I know the costumes aren't that important but if you're going to release 6 for Europe and 6 for Japan, you'd better release 6 for North America also just to be fair unless they're superstitious of the number "666" lol.
I have a feeling the dlc is ended and thats fine as there is something for everyone and it will all be available for psn/xlive after the regional releases are completed...esp the japan rtn dlc.... we will have to wait a month for the rtn movie to officially be carried over and thats also when storm 3 releases in asia. I think its more than superstition btw anyhow ...I would not mind more dlc just for the record... but I think its finished now.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #9251
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

@Hidan and Coolm.

Oh I'm not expecting them to be playable. I helped translate the Kinkaku/Ginkaku scan and no where did it say they would be playable. Also just at looking at the Seven Swordsmen scan I can tell that it doesn't say that anywhere either. So currently I am not expecting these eight characters to be playable.

I was talking about the Akatsuki with their alive versions.

~
~

Old 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #9252
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I find it a bit funny that it is released in NA before Japan

And out of those over 80 playable characters I hope Hidan is included
Old 01-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #9253
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

He should be, there's enough Akatsuki slots for him.

Oh and some good news regarding DLC: Does anyone remember Storm 1 when the supports were DLC? When only those who pre-ordered the game got Hashirama and Tobirama? (Well I actually pre-ordered the limited edition and didn't get them, but whatever) Then about a year after the game released they released them as DLC. They could very well do the same for these DLC.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-28-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #9254
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^I don't know if they ever SAID Tobi/Hashi would never be downloadable after though

Although it WOULD be a smart move to make Goku Naruto paid DLC in the future

Old 01-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #9255
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

its been confirmed that this game will have tournament mode

Spoiler:
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 will feature the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, letting fans engage with a huge number of their favorite personalities from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN universe, be they friend or foe. In story mode, players will be thrown into a series of thrilling adventures as they delve into the Fourth Great Ninja War. For the first time in Ultimate Ninja STORM history, players will be able to relive the most exciting series of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN anime as it airs in Japan and streams online. Experience new one-versus-many action stages to test players’ ninja skills, while electrifying fights will be punctuated with cinematic boss battles ranging from nefarious villains to massive beasts. Players will also be able to battle against the world through extensive multiplayer modes. Compete in user created tournaments, set up friendly player matches and check out the competition with player cards to view win/loss records and fighting styles.

http://www.namcobandaigames.com/comp...-south-america
Old 01-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #9256
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm almost positive they said that exact same thing already..

Old 01-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #9257
coolm3
Genin

^

Shouldn't you post this in the New3s & Updates section or is it already done? Lol

You rep me I rep you
Old 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #9258
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

bravo everyone involved I am still in utter shock and disbelief ...I guess after the demo releases I will have to finally take out storm gen and prepare myself for ......everything storm 3 is bringing to the table .....I was just playing storm 2 and gen and I realized I think storm 3 is ......*looks both ways*.......
Spoiler:
going to make me cry

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #9259
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does anyone else think Menma will be the final character of the roster. To me it's the perfect choice for a surprise character and it makes sense. RTN Sasuke, RTN Hinata and RTN Naruto/Hokage Naruto is in the game as well.

I hope Menma turns out to be that special surprise character, better than a tekken cross over any day.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #9260
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Does anyone else think Menma will be the final character of the roster. To me it's the perfect choice for a surprise character and it makes sense. RTN Sasuke, RTN Hinata and RTN Naruto/Hokage Naruto is in the game as well.

I hope Menma turns out to be that special surprise character, better than a tekken cross over any day.
As awesome as that would be, I really doubt it'd happen. Japan is the only region getting the RTN costumes. They wouldn't make those region exclusive and then just give everyone a RTN character anyway.
Closed Thread