Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #721
The Demonic Zabuza
Freshmen Academy Student

The Demonic Zabuza is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Zabuza needs to be upgraded in Storm 3. His awakening sucked.
Considering his limited screen time it was probably the best they could have done. Im just happy it was more than just a stat boost and actually added that awesome demonic aura.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #722
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by palystationboy7 View Post
just read the new manga chapter awesome...orochimaru's still alliiiiivvvvee!!! (orochimaru fan)
sob!!!

Will he ever die????

On topic: Joaty, it's just speculation. My hopes are way down as you may have noticed the last few days.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 07-04-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #723
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
just read the new manga chapter AWESOME...OROCHIMARU'S STILL ALLIIIIIVVVVEE!!! (Orochimaru fan)
Put that in a spoiler you tard. Not everyone reads manga.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #724
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hey everyone , and a happy Independence Day to my friends in the States..wow In Canada we kinda celebrated ours on the first of July....anyhow, I see I have alot of things to catch up on already ....

*heheheh*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 07-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #725
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

pritty shure last japan expo they first showd raikage vs sasuke. fingers crossed . i bet they would keep showing kyuubi boss battle though. -.-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-04-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #726
palystationboy7
Ninja Academy Student

palystationboy7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Sasuke said he needed to talk to orochimaru when i read the manga chapter. He said that he needed go meet him
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demonic Zabuza View Post
How did he manage that? I fiqured he was sealed away forever by Itachi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by palystationboy7; 07-04-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #727
palystationboy7
Ninja Academy Student

palystationboy7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can one of u guys tell me how to put one of those spoiler alert button thingies on my posts. im kinda new here sorry

Old 07-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #728
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
can one of u guys tell me how to put one of those spoiler alert button thingies on my posts. im kinda new here sorry
it's the button that looks like this on the top of the text box, then put the text in between the 2 spoiler icons that pop up.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #729
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i have a strange feeling, that the jinchuuriki will only be a part of tobis moveset and wont be playable...but I dont hope so, want to play Utakata so bad
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 07-04-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #730
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:

^ just in case you can't find it.

On topic: The HD trailer is amazing.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #731
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
i have a strange feeling, that the jinchuuriki will be a part of tobis moveset and wont be playable...but i hope not want to play Utakata so bad
well, if tobi ends up being the 10 tails jinchuriki i reckon they would either have that as an awaikening or ougi, if it's his ougi they could give him another ougi with gedo mazo. those alone make him the most potentially op character in the game lol.

having the other jinchuriki in his move set would be weird if he has ten tails in him. assuming it happens.

basically it's a matter of how the story pans out that would be the deciding factor.

Spoiler:
also note that latter in the boss fight it would be impossible for them to be part of his move set as they are gone by that point

food for thought

Last edited by Joaty; 07-04-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #732
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Anyone remember where we can send our suggestions to CC2? I'm looking for it but i'm not finding it!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #733
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
Anyone remember where we can send our suggestions to CC2? I'm looking for it but i'm not finding it!
as far as i am aware they are still checking the old generations request page untill such a point they deem it necessary to make one for storm 3.

@cc2information Will there be a feedback site for NUNS3 as well?

@Ravvi1 As of now we have not set it up . For the time being, please use the Gen one! (We are still checking!)

that would be this: http://www.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=186

Last edited by Joaty; 07-04-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #734
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
Tweet them to https://twitter.com/#!/cc2information
Old 07-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #735
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Thanks to both.

For the moment i'm sending this:

Dear CC2:

I'm a fan of nearly all the products, and I'm writting this message for make some suggestions for you next product, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
I'm watching the trailer, and kurama's vs Sandaime Battle looks awesome!
That boss battle will be very impressive!
Well, here it goes my suggestions:

About the ougis: Please, continue making them as in storm 2, but with the espectacularity that it has in Generations (as minato's, masked man's, tobirama's, gaara's, and hakku's ones)

Destructive environment will be nice : for example break the floor after some of sakura's ougi's, some flooded zone after a water ougi... will be very nice.
I've seen that some fans ask for Free-roaming: I'm totattly agree, but please only if it isnt as in Storm1, where you cannot leave the Leaf Village. We have a lot of places to go now.
The environment could too affect in the jutsus: In an environment with water, if you are in the water your water justus could become stronger (changing the size of the dragon water, for example), or in a desert, gaara could make stronger, larger and bigger sand tsunamis or the jutsu that he is using in that moment.

Because in this game we surely see the ninja war, with a lot of troops, some interesant thing could be make some type of strategy game with the troops (somthing like The lord of the rings: Battle for Middle Earth, in the map: http://www.google.es/imgres?um=1&hl=...r:8,s:43,i:233) as a a Risk game (we can see something similar in the anime when shikkaku explains his strategy for divide and move troops).
You could use the map to send troops to diferent countries/battlefields, the troups being different (using different clans and countries, as a troop of hyuga close combat, a fire style troop for long distance, earth troop for defensive porpuses...). But obviusly that without mixing the chracters of the manga/anime, only with unknowed ninjas.
With the characters of the manga the game would work as Storm 2. I mean, for winning the war, you (the player) have the obligation that win in the map with the fillers ans win with the caracters
Thats an idea that i really dont know hoy could fit in the game, but i tell it for if you could make use from it.

Changing the topic, let's talk about characters:

First of all, please add Sound 4, Kurenai, Anko and shizune, and make them playable. They could be in story mode as part of flashbacks in middle of the war (kurenai as asuma's one, sound4 as kabuto's one...)
And please, make every Jinchuriki playable individually (not make them part of Tobi's combos, please). Nearly all of them had showed enought for a moveset:
Yugito could make combos with her nails (As Wolverine in Xmen), her jutsu coulb be her fire mouse furball jutsu
Yagura could attack mixing staff hits with water attacks as mei terumi or tobirama. His jutsu could be Coral Punch and his ougi Water Mirror (if its not Bijudama)
Roshi could attack with a mixture between judo/sumo taijutsu style, with his Magma Rocks as jutsu and his Fountain of Flower and Fruits as ougi (if its not Bijudama)
Han is obviusly a Taijutsu only character, whose hits becomes dangerous thanks to his vapor "motor". He could have his "Vapor Kick" as Jutsu
Utakata could perfectly be a long-ranged character, with Homatsu no jutsu as justu
Fuu could make use of her agility, making aerial attacks (she could be always with wings or only in some combos and ninja move/chrackra dash), using his Scale Camouflage as Jutsu
Tobi could use Gedo Mazo and Juubi

Apart from that, please make Shinobi Gatana all fully playable

Here goes a list with characters most of us want to have playable, and after the -, the awakening i suppose could fit

Naruto/senin/rikoudo-9 tails
Sakura- Strong mode
Sai- Ink mode
Kakashi- Sharingan (coping jutsu and ultimate from the oponent, less if it is a kekkai genkai)
Yamato-wood mode
Hinata-Twin Lions mode (with different moveset from normal mode)
Shino- Bug mode
Kiba- Two-headed Wolf mode
Lee- 8 gates
Neji- byakugan
Tenten- Banana Fan
Gai- 8 gates
Shikamaru-shadow mode
Ino- Yamanaka mode
Chouji-BUTTERFLY!!!
Gaara-kazekage
Kankuro (with sasori as normal puppet)
Temari
Sasuke-mangekyo sharingan/Susanno
Karin- Sensor mode
Suigetsu- Water monster mode
Juugo- Cursed Seal Level 2 (complete trasnformation)
Itachi-Susanno
Kisame- Samehada's Fusion mode
Sasori (using ranka and tokuma as puppets)- Puppeter mode (using Shin as his only puppet)
Deidara- Dragon mode
Kakuzu- Hearts mode
Konan- Paper Angel Mode
Nagato-
Madara- Perfect susanno
Zetsu- Perfect imitation mode (you transform yorself in the same character than the oponent)
Tsunade-Byakugo
Kabuto-Sennin mode
Mei Terumi (Mizukage)
Ao-Byakugan
Choujirou-Hiramekai
Raikague-Raiton armour
Killerbee-8 tales
Darui- Black raiton mode
Shee-Sensor
Tsuchikage-Stone will mode
Akatsuchi-Golem
Kurotsuchi-
Minato- (the same than in Storm 2)
Kushina- Jinchuriiki mode
Danzoo- izanagi (the next 10 attacks wont hurt him)
Foo-
Torune- Microscopical insects (all his attacks poison the enemy)
Hizashi
Hanzou-modo salamandra
Kitsuchi- Rock Hands Mode
Dan- Reika no jutsu mode
Hakku- Hyoton mode
Zabuza-Demon mode
Kimimaro-Cursed Seal Level 2
Anko-Cursed Seal
Asuma- Chackra Knifes
Chiyo (using Samurais as puppets)-modo diez marionetas
Utakata- 6 tails
Yugito Nii-2 tails
Yagura- 3 tails
Roshi- 4 tails
Han-5 tails
Fu-7 tails
Konohamaru- Oiroke no jutsu (goofy character)
Mifune-Samurai mode (all his attacks sends chackra waves from his sword, hurting even at long range)
Omoi- Raiton sword
Pakura- Shakuton (with fire spheres moving arround here, and if it touch the oponent, he gets hurted)
Gari- Explosive hits mode (cada golpe explota en el rival)
Kuruarare Kushimaru - Nuibari (become long ranged)
Ameyuri Ringo - Kiba (electric effect)
Jinin Akebino - Kabutowari (that awekening is easy: The oponnent can't guard, or his defense will be broken. The only way to not get damaged is kawarimi no jutsu or simply evade the attack)
Jinpachi Munashi- homatsu (every hit end with explosion)
Fuguki Suikazan
Mangetsu Hozuki- Seven Swords (as Chiyo in Storm 2, he has a scroll floating and with every attack he uses every sword)
Muu (2nd Tsuchikage)- Invisibility (invisible, it makes harder to make combos amd know where he is, but if gets hit, recive damage as always)
2nd Mizukage- Joiky Boy (if is not his ougi. In awekening, the mizukage hides and you control the explosive clon, who's jutsu is explosion and make combos with his blade/axe)
4th Kazekague (Gaara's father)- Gold Dust (generuc boost, where his eyes turns like gaara's)
3rd Raikage (A's father)- Electric Shield
Kinkaku/Ginkaku- chakra Kyubi (Kinkaku turns six tailed kyubi)
Shizune- Chackra Scalple mode
Kurenai- Genjutsu world ( the scen the scenario turns violet, and the oponnent couldnt use any jutsu in 30 seconds)
5 of the sound- Cursed Seal Level 2
Old 07-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #736
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Screw Storm 3, DBZ: BUDOKAI HD COLLECTION. If it's the original 3 with online capabilities for B3, that's on the top of my list.

Jk. Still looking forward to it. But my hopes when from almost none, to promising, now back to none after hearing the Budokai news because the original series has always been my favorite anime game franchise. So now if I get my B3 with online (which it probably won't, but hey, I SO FREAKING HOPE SO) then Storm 3 has a lot to prove to me, even more then before because B3 was nearly completely balanced in every way.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 07-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #737
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
Screw Storm 3, DBZ: BUDOKAI HD COLLECTION. If it's the original 3 with online capabilities for B3, that's on the top of my list.

Jk. Still looking forward to it. But my hopes when from almost none, to promising, now back to none after hearing the Budokai news because the original series has always been my favorite anime game franchise. So now if I get my B3 with online (which it probably won't, but hey, I SO FREAKING HOPE SO) then Storm 3 has a lot to prove to me, even more then before because B3 was nearly completely balanced in every way.
Hmm, never liked the Budokai series, I just didn't like the 2d fighting, but story wise and all that bullcrap I also think it is the best DBZ series.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #738
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post

Waste of money if ya ask me I will only buy it if they are sold seperately. Budokai 1 was utter ****. Budokai 2 was so much better, but Budokai 3 was the one I enjoyed the most. That is the only one I will buy!!

I beg to differ with B3 being balanced. If Budokai had online, we'd see a whole lot of imbalance. Same situation as the UNS series. No one saw the imperfections, mainly because there was no online mode to really exploit them. With UNS2, the imperfections became clear... UNS1 was still better battle wise

But that's just my opinion... Back on topic, I hope character portrait's are better than they were in UNSG.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #739
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Waste of money if ya ask me I will only buy it if they are sold seperately. Budokai 1 was utter ****. Budokai 2 was so much better, but Budokai 3 was the one I enjoyed the most. That is the only one I will buy!!

I beg to differ with B3 being balanced. If Budokai had online, we'd see a whole lot of imbalance. Same situation as the UNS series. No one saw the imperfections, mainly because there was no online mode to really exploit them. With UNS2, the imperfections became clear... UNS1 was still better battle wise

But that's just my opinion... Back on topic, I hope character portrait's are better than they were in UNSG.
Some of the portraits were actually better than Storm 2, but others just completely sucked.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #740
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post

I've played Budokai locally with some great players, and trust me it's relatively balanced. The only real issue is that a few characters are OP (whether after transformation or by default) mostly because of having more ki bars that auto refill. So yeah, it wouldn't be perfect, but they're not so OP that they can't be overcome.

The differences between Budokai and Storm are many. Storm you can sub and then rape them with an ult. The teleportation system in B3 doesn't allow for this, it has an auto counter strike that does only a little bit of damage. Plus it takes 3 out of 7 bars of ki. No Ki orbs so Ki management is crucial, no extended time on the ground, can't spam blasts and rushes because the opp can sidestep and punish, they're pretty much only feasible as part of a combo. Ult is risky since it will take all your ki then stun you if you miss, and ki regenerates when your hit, as well as when you hit, so neither player gains an advantage but infinite or long combos are not possible.

Will people find exploits? Probably, it's pretty much inevitable. But I'm 99.99% sure it won't be anywhere near as broken as the Storm series.

I'm crossing my fingers for an online mode and it NOT being Tenkaichi. That would make my rest of this year for me, my favorite anime game, fighting game, and top 10 game overall getting an HD upgrade w/online. I've wanted that for very long and it never occurred to me it could happen.

Storm has some high standards it will need to fill if this comes true.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread