Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #5961
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
i dont know if yokito is going to make me able to share the pictures he sent me but are different ones of nar kcm, are aweeesommeee, i dont know if the same that xgriever

its a pity now everybody is againts him and before everybody loved him xDDD
I gave him the benefit of the doubt after his major mistake at Generations (He claimed his insider info confirmed Sound 4 to be playable, and also Anko / Shizune / Kurenai)

To say short, there is no such thing as insider information. Its not like CC2 has some secret people walking around telling some chosen ones some secret info.

Maybe he has some pictures now, but who says he didn't just found some lost links on the website?

Im not blaming the guy for anything, but some people should quit acting like thet are something special. When you know something you share. When you can't share there is no use in telling you know something as it will only upset people.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #5962
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I gave him the benefit of the doubt after his major mistake at Generations (He claimed his insider info confirmed Sound 4 to be playable, and also Anko / Shizune / Kurenai)

To say short, there is no such thing as insider information. Its not like CC2 has some secret people walking around telling some chosen ones some secret info.

Maybe he has some pictures now, but who says he didn't just found some lost links on the website?

Im not blaming the guy for anything, but some people should quit acting like thet are something special. When you know something you share. When you can't share there is no use in telling you know something as it will only upset people.
i remembered that i trusted in that info as you, and yokito was trolled too i remember he said his source trolled him and he was ashamed for that. don't make wood from fallen tree or somethinggg like that.

you are wrong man, but you dont know what i know. so trust what you want. and yukito is right after he told some info now this come out :P

So we have to be grateful because i think all of this is thank to him
Old 12-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #5963
CrimsonKurama
Ninja Academy Student

CrimsonKurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well I said I would give you some proof on Madara being in storm 3 and here it is.

Look in the background and you can see his shadow.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #5964
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So guys.... will the
Spoiler:
Juubi
be playable?

I guess once Tobi or
Spoiler:
Madara merges with it, then it'll be playable as an awakening for Maddy or tobi

Damn, thts legit. it was from the real website.

Well he was a given anyway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-23-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #5965
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
i remembered that i trusted in that info as you, and yokito was trolled too i remember he said his source trolled him and he was ashamed for that. don't make wood from fallen tree or somethinggg like that.

you are wrong man, but you dont know what i know. so trust what you want. and yukito is right after he told some info now this come out :P

So we have to be grateful because i think all of this is thank to him
To me that mistake was quite a big one, he upset quite a lot of people back then. And i've always defended him in arguments. I really believe he was trolled just as much as we were. But one should learn from past mistakes.

And im the first one to make appologies to yokito when his info turns out to be right this time. But only if it turns out that his insider info is something more then a lost link at some website.

I rest my case for now, as there is nothing to be gained from discussing this. Much rather discuss the game itself And all the characters that we'll hopefully see!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #5966
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonkurama View Post
well i said i would give you some proof on madara being in storm 3 and here it is.

look in the background and you can see his shadow.
trololololol
Old 12-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #5967
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

@Sora: I highly doubt that, because "it" has appeared way too recently in the manga and "it" would be completely OP if it's in the game. even if "it" was a boss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #5968
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Yeah but if "it" was ever in a game, would "it" be story mode only?

Old 12-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #5969
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Of course it would be, because there is no way "it" can be put into normal gameplay. Even if "it" was in, let's say, Rinnegan Tobi's ougi like Kurama with MM or something.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #5970
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
To me that mistake was quite a big one, he upset quite a lot of people back then. And i've always defended him in arguments. I really believe he was trolled just as much as we were. But one should learn from past mistakes.

And im the first one to make appologies to yokito when his info turns out to be right this time. But only if it turns out that his insider info is something more then a lost link at some website.

I rest my case for now, as there is nothing to be gained from discussing this. Much rather discuss the game itself And all the characters that we'll hopefully see!
its ok mann, yeah that bad info we all received was bad about sound 4. anyway the info he sent me was completely different as the shown and remember what i said you are wrong and you dont know what i know, im asking yokito if i can reveal the info he shown, he is very silence now i think is normal :P

Last edited by Danzou; 12-23-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #5971
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
its ok mann, yeah that bad info we all received was bad about sound 4. anyway the info he sent me was completely different as the shown and remember what i said you are wrong and you dont know what i know, im asking yokito if i can reveal the info he shown, he is very silence now i think is normal :P
You might as well.

There was never a point in waiting to release it anyway.
People are catching on all over the web, he got it from that magazine in spain.

You might as well show what you know this is a community anyway. Not showing info, especially great info like this would just be dumb (not trying to insult you, I just never understand it lol)
Old 12-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #5972
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I mean. to be honest, this is a Naruto game we're talking about. Unless someone's job is on the line then you should share whatever since its not gonna get any more pressing than that.

Old 12-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #5973
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalGamez View Post
You might as well.

There was never a point in waiting to release it anyway.
People are catching on all over the web, he got it from that magazine in spain.

You might as well show what you know this is a community anyway. Not showing info, especially great info like this would just be dumb (not trying to insult you, I just never understand it lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I mean. to be honest, this is a Naruto game we're talking about. Unless someone's job is on the line then you should share whatever since its not gonna get any more pressing than that.
spanish magazine? a link? what? lolll

sora, yokito always reveal info in news thread if he didnt reveal some is for something, i know reason, he is always looking for info to share with us and now i'll understand if he stop of doing it, reading some posts i'll do it :P
Old 12-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #5974
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Well, its different if the initial source doesn't want you to release the info.

And yes there was some spanish magazine article about the game. I saw Yokito's name in there somewhere

Old 12-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #5975
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
yokito was smart he sent different info to different users in order to know if someone betray him lol

ofc yokito had a strong reason and after i saw what he sent me, i support 100% him after all of this, so you can make an idea of the good info he shared with me, if im supporting him is for something, anyway lets stop talking about him for a while, so he can rest of everything.

edit: article link?
Old 12-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #5976
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

And yes there was some spanish magazine article about the game. I saw Yokito's name in there somewhere
I found this http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/67684...orm-3/64994829

that magazine info was ooollddd, he found it, and he also said it was a famous spanish magazine and translated it for us, we have it in news thread lolll, stop blaming him or we are going to lost out best explorer ninja man.. poor yokito nobody had read his translation of the magazine and spanish interviews lol

edit: if it were old info why ppl is now so surprise and claiming naruto kcm confirmed, c'mon, im sure that yokito was betrayed and im sure he knows who was (i think Xgriever) .. me cant be cuz he didnt reveal that to me.. some guys don't have man word or are unable to maintain promisses

Last edited by Danzou; 12-23-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #5977
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wow People on Gamefaqs found ALOT of hidden information on the website
Old 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #5978
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
I found this http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/67684...orm-3/64994829

that magazine info was ooollddd, he found it, and he also said it was a famous spanish magazine and translated it for us, we have it in news thread lolll, stop blaming him or we are going to lost out best explorer ninja man.. poor yokito nobody had read his translation of the magazine and spanish interviews lol
Well its nice of him to share ofcourse, even nicer if he puts so much effort in it.

But i very dislike it when people act like they are something special with insider information and sources while all you have is some official magazine.

Why not honestly tell he got the info from a magazine? Wouldn't make the info any less worth. Stupid ego things make me sad...
Old 12-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #5979
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Well its nice of him to share ofcourse, even nicer if he puts so much effort in it.

But i very dislike it when people act like they are something special with insider information and sources while all you have is some official magazine.

Why not honestly tell he got the info from a magazine? Wouldn't make the info any less worth. Stupid ego things make me sad...
i think yokito could defend him better, ofc its not from a magazine because magazine have broken links? or unoficial revealed information? c'mon guys, and you vampiro are blaming with no sense because of you misaunderstanding

i hope yokito let me show what he shared with me, and you won't have enought words to say him sorry
Old 12-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #5980
HystericalGamez
Ninja Academy Student

HystericalGamez saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
i think yokito could defend him better, ofc its not from a magazine because magazine have broken links? or unoficial revealed information? c'mon guys, and you vampiro are blaming with no sense because of you misaunderstanding

i hope yokito let me show what he shared with me, and you won't have enought words to say him sorry
But why do you need his authorization like he's your boss or something?

This is the thing that makes no sense. Why hide information.

Threads are blowing up all over the internet about BM Naruto.

What is the point in hiding what you have now?
Closed Thread