Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default The Gotei 13

Welcome to the Gotei 13. We're hardcore and stuff. Home to the soul reapers, we fight hollows and other nuisances. So yeah. If you don't like us, you can go kill yourself.

If you wanna join, just let me know. Captains are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you wanna be a captain of a squad that already has one, you have to fight them. Captains can choose their squad members.

Members:
Squad 1:
Spoiler:
Captain Commander: Sebastion Ascrut II
Liutenant:

Squad 2:
Spoiler:
Captain:
Luitenant:

Squad 3:
Spoiler:
Captain:
Luitenant:

Squad 4:
Spoiler:
Captain:
Luitenant:

Squad 5:
Spoiler:
Captain:
Luitenant:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Gotei 13

Hmm. I miss the Soul Society. I'll join. Captain of Squad 5 please.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What's your characters name?

Old 03-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nvm dude. I want to be an Espada.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Nvm dude. I want to be an Espada.
aight. If you have a second character or whatever...

Old 03-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

EDIT: I'm totally joining. For right now just put "Ghost". Soon I'll create a Soul Reaper.

Last edited by Ghost; 03-14-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Btw; you should add some more information, dude. Maybe some pictures, history, fun colors. Make it like the Escudo Group. A legit place, man.