Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Life and Times of the Akatsuki

A funny thread to laugh at some made-up scenarios about the Akatsuki, their daily lives, issues, problems, etc.

Let your imagination run wild here!

I'll give an example:

Kisame: Itachi, I got you a seeing-eye shark. Let me tell you why it's better than a seeing-eye dog.

Itachi: Not this again. Kisame, why in the world would I want a seeing-eye shark?

Kisame: Just listen to the benefits before you knock it. Okay, so seeing-eye shark... *prattles on about useless shark fun facts for the next hour or so* and so when you go on an underwater excursion, a seeing-eye shark would certainly be your best bet!

Itachi: I have no use for any kind of underwater excursion.

Kisame: Now, now Itachi don't be like that. You have to try something new every once in a while. You can't just always stuff crows down people's throat and kill off family members. I personally think an underwater excursion is right up your alley!

Itachi: Kisame, if you mention an underwater excursion or a seeing-eye shark again, I will be forced to use Tsukiyomi on you. In this genjutsu, you'll be helplessly watching Deidara getting down with Sasori over and over and over again.

Kisame: *grumbles* Tobi liked my seeing-eye shark idea... and the underwater excursion idea too!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Life and Times of the Akatsuki

cool okay......

Lee: Hey Naruto how are you? ohhh you doing waites!

Naruto: Well Lee, of cours i am doing exersise i saw you on that silly running machine yestardey.

Lee: how dare you ! its not a silly running..........ma .
you know what, you made me angry........ letts settle this with a good fight!

Naruto: ummm Lee i dono ,,,,,i was joking ok!

Lee: i am not taking a no for an answere!

Narut: ohhh , Ok then. if you insist>

(3 hrs laiter)

Lee: well naruto you know what that was the best 3 hr long arm wresle ever!!!
and i beat ya !

Naruto: ya and and my arm hurts i just wanted to play football or cooking ..

Lee: ewww Naruto you big chicken .....i still win and you ow me $1000000,0000000

hahahahhhhahahaha i am outa here!

Naruto: I'm broke...........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hinata126; 07-25-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #3
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

LOL!!

kay let's see what I can think of on a whim...

Deidara: Ohemgee, I totally just finished brushing my hair 100 times and I'm gonna have to say that out of all the Akatsuki members, my hair is the best. Seriously, look at this wave of gold. It's so soft it makes me giggle. What do you think Tobi? Isn't my hair the BEST?! Don't feel like you have to lie. You can tell me mine's the best.

Tobi: Deidara, your hair is oh so pretty like pretty pony, but I think Itachi has very nice hair too! I want to brush his hair 100 times!

Deidara: You must be joking. Itachi? Come on, Tobi! Itachi is SUCH a Monet!

Tobi: Deidara, what's a monet?

Deidara: Wow, Tobi. You really don't know anything. My man Sasori would have gotten the reference. A monet, like the painting. It looks good from far away but up close it's just a big MESS. Just like Itachi and his hair. How dare you compare that grease monkey to me! He doesn't have sassy blonde locks like me! Seriously, this blonde mane I have is fabulous.

Tobi: Hmmm, okay. Well what about Konan? I think Konan has very pwetty, pwetty hair! I like her unique color and how she styles it with her origami flower. Very fetch of her!

Deidara: Fetch? Fetch?!?! Tobi, stop trying to make "fetch" happen. It is NEVER going to happen. And Konan? Are you serious? She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Konan. We were best friends when I first joined the Akatsuki. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in my first year in, I got paired up with my man Sasori as a partner, who was totally deluded about art and thought it was eternal or some strange shiz like that, but then he died--ironic right?-- and Konan was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with my man Sasori, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girly men members Akatsuki pool party, I was like, "Konan, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my girlish men party. There were gonna be girly Akatsuki men there in their black with red clouds bathing suits. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then my man Sasori called her partner Pain and started yelling at him, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of the Akatsuki because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.

Tobi: Are we still talking about hair, Deidara?

Last edited by BelieveIt; 03-15-2012 at 01:42 AM.
BelieveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

that one is ausome , man! you can reallt think them lol

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #5
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

haha that last one nearly killed me, good one!!
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Talking Re: Life and Times of the Akatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
that one is ausome , man! you can reallt think them lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
haha that last one nearly killed me, good one!!
thank you both! I just wish this thread was more popular. I'd like to see others get imaginative and join in on the fun too! haha.

feel free to add some of your own creativity in this thread whenever too!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
Star
Academy Graduate

Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A Typical, Everyday Conversation Between Pain and Konan

Pain: We need to discuss our plans for--
Konan: Oh god, doesn't this eyeshadow just look so, so, pretty on me?
Pain: Eh...Yes, yes, whatever you say, Konan we really need to discuss--
Konan: AND this mascara too, I mean look at me! I'm just so beautiful, its orgasmic!
Pain: -_-
Konan: Oh damn! You see that Pain!? *Panicking*
Pain: What?! *Looks around frantically*
Konan: A wrinkle! Oh god, my youth! My precious youth! Pain! The world's gonna end! Help me...! If I can't get rid of this wrinkle, I-I-I might as well just end my life as it is!
Pain:
Konan: *Gets down on knees* Help me Paaain-y! Puh-leeease, get rid of this hideous wrinkle! Use your Rinnegan, or-or something!
Pain: *Walks away* God, I hate you.

(10 minutes later...)

Konan: *Euphoric* Hey Pain, does this eyeshadow look just amazing?
Pain: Fu---
Konan: Wait, wait, WAIT! Is that a wrinkle?!
Pain: *Sighs*....Your absolutely the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.
Konan: YAH REALLY MEAN THAT?!
Pain: No.

Last edited by Star; 03-16-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
A Typical, Everyday Conversation Between Pain and Konan

Pain: We need to discuss our plans for--
Konan: Oh god, doesn't this eyeshadow just look so, so, pretty on me?
Pain: Eh...Yes, yes, whatever you say, Konan we really need to discuss--
Konan: AND this mascara too, I mean look at me! I'm just so beautiful, its orgasmic!
Pain: -_-
Konan: Oh damn! You see that Pain!? *Panicking*
Pain: What?! *Looks around frantically*
Konan: A wrinkle! Oh god, my youth! My precious youth! Pain! The world's gonna end! Help me...! If I can't get rid of this wrinkle, I-I-I might as well just end my life as it is!
Pain:
Konan: *Gets down on knees* Help me Paaain-y! Puh-leeease, get rid of this hideous wrinkle! Use your Rinnegan, or-or something!
Pain: *Walks away* God, I hate you.

(10 minutes later...)

Konan: *Euphoric* Hey Pain, does this eyeshadow look just amazing?
Pain: Fu---
Konan: Wait, wait, WAIT! Is that a wrinkle?!
Pain: *Sighs*....Your absolutely the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.
Konan: YAH REALLY MEAN THAT?!
Pain: No.
hahahaha!! I love how conceited Konan is and how utterly annoyed Pain is! It's perfect!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #9
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Tobi: Mr Zetsu, what are you doing?
Black Zetsu: None of your business.
White Zetsu: We're waiting for Hidan to finish with his next sacrifice to Jashin so we can eat them.
Black Zetsu: Have I mentioned how much I hate your voice?
White Zetsu: Yes.
Tobi: Okay, Tobi will be going now.
Hidan: ENJOY THE TRIUMPHANT BLESSINGS JASHIN-SAMA WILL GIVE YOU, YOU LITTLE SH!T!
*A scream is heard, and then silence*
Tobi: Oh dear, someone's in trouble.
Black Zetsu: Leader, why can't I kill this insufferable idiot?
White Zetsu: Hey, Tobi is a good boy.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, daily life, funny, humor, issues, naruto, problems