Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Hally! I CHALLENGE YOU.

Because I want to. Don't care if you are fighting lone. Challenge accepted.

Distance: 30 yards

Rules: Whatever. Just no GM.

Whoever goes first yeah.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hally! I CHALLENGE YOU.

Cept I cant take on more then one fight at the moment. Too much going on in rl.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Read second sentence. You can counter whenever you have time. Idc.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Which would be.......not very often thats the thing. I dont want to start something and get bugged about it continously like some ppl do. sometimes I just wanna come on here and chill too. And you are a good fighter.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's not like I'm on all the time like I used to. So it'll be perfect.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright fine. I feel inspired for some reason so I might as well take advantage of it. Right.
Spoiler:
I will be fighting this fight with my old character Hally meaning I have those innersheilds and stuff remember? I wanna test it out again because bacon liked that character. I got rid of allot of stuff due to haxness. Screw the rules. XD So here it goes.

Wandering through HM I ponder the thought of if I am ever going to be strong enough to protect my people from my enemies again. Sure we have had years of peace but that may suddenly change since Lord Killsworth has returned and I am no where near at the level I used to be. I think to myself when suddenly I sense a very familiar sp heading toward me. "N....N..........octis" I tremble at the thought of one of the very few ppl who can torment me like that. He has been a thorn in my side for far too long. Always having bigger and more deadly attacks and.......the old burn mark thing. I swiftly unsheathe dragoness knowing full well he has come to kill me. His blood lust is clearly evident it literally caused the hollow around us to tremble in fear and run away. "No.....ctis. Its been a while since we fought!" I speak as I decide to get the upper hand and attack first.

I swiftly dash toward my opponent fast stopping within feet from him swinging my blade toward him and then sonidoing out of sight leaving an Ai in my place swinging her blade just as I was to make it seem as if I never moved. While the Ai swings her blade I appear behind you delivering a clean strike toward your back with my defense breaking part of my sword aiming to sever your spin paralyzing you. At the same time numerous extensions lash out toward you aiming to wrap around your arms, legs and neck while some aim to stab vital points on your body. All the while I have been charging a cero in my mouth. I fly back tearing the extensions back toward my blade which will shread you apart if they had made contact while I release my cero close range. I fly back far enough away to evade any explosion that may come. "Black cero of death" This cero explodes with anything on contact creating a 50 foot wide explosion. I remain 75 feet in the distance as energy spirals around my blade as I wait for your move.

Sorry I am major rusty at this.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Alright fine. I feel inspired for some reason so I might as well take advantage of it. Right.
Spoiler:
I will be fighting this fight with my old character Hally meaning I have those innersheilds and stuff remember? I wanna test it out again because bacon liked that character. I got rid of allot of stuff due to haxness. Screw the rules. XD So here it goes.

Wandering through HM I ponder the thought of if I am ever going to be strong enough to protect my people from my enemies again. Sure we have had years of peace but that may suddenly change since Lord Killsworth has returned and I am no where near at the level I used to be. I think to myself when suddenly I sense a very familiar sp heading toward me. "N....N..........octis" I tremble at the thought of one of the very few ppl who can torment me like that. He has been a thorn in my side for far too long. Always having bigger and more deadly attacks and.......the old burn mark thing. I swiftly unsheathe dragoness knowing full well he has come to kill me. His blood lust is clearly evident it literally caused the hollow around us to tremble in fear and run away. "No.....ctis. Its been a while since we fought!" I speak as I decide to get the upper hand and attack first.

I swiftly dash toward my opponent fast stopping within feet from him swinging my blade toward him and then sonidoing out of sight leaving an Ai in my place swinging her blade just as I was to make it seem as if I never moved. While the Ai swings her blade I appear behind you delivering a clean strike toward your back with my defense breaking part of my sword aiming to sever your spin paralyzing you. At the same time numerous extensions lash out toward you aiming to wrap around your arms, legs and neck while some aim to stab vital points on your body. All the while I have been charging a cero in my mouth. I fly back tearing the extensions back toward my blade which will shread you apart if they had made contact while I release my cero close range. I fly back far enough away to evade any explosion that may come. "Black cero of death" This cero explodes with anything on contact creating a 50 foot wide explosion. I remain 75 feet in the distance as energy spirals around my blade as I wait for your move.

Sorry I am major rusty at this.
Oh how I will enjoy this.

*I walk into HM, hearing rumors of an old friend returning. She was a fairly capable fighter, but far too attached to her people... It would be nice to "catch up". I can feel my maddening soul writhing within me as I sense a familiar Spiritual Pressure.* "So...the rumors were true...Hally. It's been awhile." *I can feel the fear in her voice, as a grin comes across my face. It's truly been ages since my name struck such fear into someone. But alas, she gives me no time to enjoy myself as she rushes me. She rushes towards me, as I keep track of her ever familiar Spiritual pressure. She leaves an Ai in her place, as she appears behind me. I duck and weave around her blade, jumping into the air, distancing myself from the extensions. A dark, scattered aura appears around me, as I wave my hand, sending a wave of dense energy into the extensions, sending them away, as well as tainting them with a hidden maddening aura. My madness has some special properties, specializing in attacking your sanity, and thus your brain. But we'll save that for later, eh? You release your cero at me, as I pull out my blade, a longsword, with a basic hilt. But a large, dark gem sits in the middle of the blade, the same maddening aura radiating from it. I swing my blade, releasing a cero of my own in a cutting wave fashion, as the cero splits, then errupts, the explosion passing harmlessly to my sides. You fly back a fair distance, as you release your ever famous black cero of death. At that moment, I pull out a coin, charge it with my SE, and throw it, causing it to come into contact with your Cero fairly close, causing to to explode closer than you probably would have liked, hopefully injuring you.*

"Hey now, don't disappoint me too much alright? It's been a while since I fought, and I want to enjoy this."

*I raise my hand, multiple lances forming in front of me, made of a reddish, distorted energy. A strong maddening aura can be felt from them.* "Now I suppose you want an explanation... The properties of my Madness will slowly drain you of your sanity, as well as slow your reactions if it gets too close, or comes into contact with you... Dance. " *I bring my hand down, sending 5 lances at you at extreme speeds, as they split apart to attack you from all angles. I continue to wave my hand, controlling them as I aim for your vitals, as well as key joints and muscles.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Oh how I will enjoy this.

*I walk into HM, hearing rumors of an old friend returning. She was a fairly capable fighter, but far too attached to her people... It would be nice to "catch up". I can feel my maddening soul writhing within me as I sense a familiar Spiritual Pressure.* "So...the rumors were true...Hally. It's been awhile." *I can feel the fear in her voice, as a grin comes across my face. It's truly been ages since my name struck such fear into someone. But alas, she gives me no time to enjoy myself as she rushes me. She rushes towards me, as I keep track of her ever familiar Spiritual pressure. She leaves an Ai in her place, as she appears behind me. I duck and weave around her blade, jumping into the air, distancing myself from the extensions. A dark, scattered aura appears around me, as I wave my hand, sending a wave of dense energy into the extensions, sending them away, as well as tainting them with a hidden maddening aura. My madness has some special properties, specializing in attacking your sanity, and thus your brain. But we'll save that for later, eh? You release your cero at me, as I pull out my blade, a longsword, with a basic hilt. But a large, dark gem sits in the middle of the blade, the same maddening aura radiating from it. I swing my blade, releasing a cero of my own in a cutting wave fashion, as the cero splits, then errupts, the explosion passing harmlessly to my sides. You fly back a fair distance, as you release your ever famous black cero of death. At that moment, I pull out a coin, charge it with my SE, and throw it, causing it to come into contact with your Cero fairly close, causing to to explode closer than you probably would have liked, hopefully injuring you.*

"Hey now, don't disappoint me too much alright? It's been a while since I fought, and I want to enjoy this."

*I raise my hand, multiple lances forming in front of me, made of a reddish, distorted energy. A strong maddening aura can be felt from them.* "Now I suppose you want an explanation... The properties of my Madness will slowly drain you of your sanity, as well as slow your reactions if it gets too close, or comes into contact with you... Dance. " *I bring my hand down, sending 5 lances at you at extreme speeds, as they split apart to attack you from all angles. I continue to wave my hand, controlling them as I aim for your vitals, as well as key joints and muscles.*

To your odd surprise the moment my extensions get tainted by your maddening aura something happens automatically. My extensions simply on there own die and disconnect from my blade the moment the wave comes in contact with them. Hence this prevents any foreign sp or energy or madness whatever to even touch my blade. Why did this happen? You see its simple they are connected to my dragoness which is basically a part of me its what makes me an espada. Any foreign substances that try to infect my blade will be deflected away. Since my extensions were infected by your madness my extensions will automatically disconnect and since they are only able to work being attached to my blade they die. If it was just normal sp with no hidden ability like your madness they would have returned to my blade. So as a result I lost some of my sp basically. There is more too this however which you may find out about later.

Remaining in the distance as my sp spirals around my blade I notice the explosion and it seems to be spreading closer to me than anything and fast. No matter I am far enough away and since that was my last attack I have plenty of reaction time. I spin around releasing the spiraling sp from my blades as it creates my rotational shield fast and strong enough to deflect the explosion away.

"What the hell happened to my extentions......????!!!! Thats some sp you have. Dragoness is uneasy about it. Very uneasy." I speak as I point dragoness toward your direction. Keeping my eye on your movements I notice these lances. "What are........those" I think to my self as the energy around dragoness begins to flow violently faster and stronger releasing 5 rotational blades all around me. When you send your lances in toward me and to surround me, my blades shoot out toward them as I remain in perfect control of them. When your lances split apart mine multiply creating enough blades to match your lances easily enough. "Rotational Death Blades"

The blades being guided and moving at an alarming rate aimed each for a lance of yours. Your lances collide with my blades creating an explosion. I release my rotational shield around me however it is not connected to my body so its more of a rotational dome so to speak. The explosion comes in contact with the dome as I explode the dome outward away from me fast as it spirals in every direction aiming to engulf you in the process. "Death Dome: Explosion!" If the explosion hits you you will die from the intensity of my superheated sp. After the explosion your lances are destroyed and the majority of LN is in devistated.

"Do you really think thats going to work. I am well aware of your deadly sp. I am not simply going to let it touch me that easy." I speak as my eyes go pitch black with silver pupils enhancing my vision to the highest level I can in base form. "Eyes of the Dragoness!" With that I focus on you. In a split second I have literally sonidoed out of sight leaving an Ai in my place and appearing far in the distance behind you. However as that happened my released in the air creating 4 clones of myself. I land on the ground and place my hand on the ground far from you as my clones rush in for the attack.

My clones aim surround you as they go in for the attack. One swings their blade at a fast speed behind you creating 20 slashes in what seems like an instant. The one too your right releases an extensions from her blades aimed to wrap around your arm and leg. The one on the left does the same with your other arm and leg while they each release a cero blade from their mouths aimed to stab you in the head. The one in front aims a swift stab to your chest aiming to pierce you in the heart.

All the while a massive energy of so shoots out toward you and under you creating a 20 foot circle. Suddenly out of the ground comes numerous rotational spikes with the ability to drill through the ground rising toward you aiming to pierce into your body as they rise in the air like sky scrapers aiming for the heavens while some aim to slice through you right from beneath the ground. If any of them pierce your flesh you will die. If you touch any of them they will literally burn your flesh right off the bone. On top of that if they stab any of my clones in the process the clones will explode burning you severely. "Towering Prison, field of spikes."

I remain in the distance as I jump into the air soaring high into the sky watching the environment around me as my sp continues to spiral around my blade.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
To your odd surprise the moment my extensions get tainted by your maddening aura something happens automatically. My extensions simply on there own die and disconnect from my blade the moment the wave comes in contact with them. Hence this prevents any foreign sp or energy or madness whatever to even touch my blade. Why did this happen? You see its simple they are connected to my dragoness which is basically a part of me its what makes me an espada. Any foreign substances that try to infect my blade will be deflected away. Since my extensions were infected by your madness my extensions will automatically disconnect and since they are only able to work being attached to my blade they die. If it was just normal sp with no hidden ability like your madness they would have returned to my blade. So as a result I lost some of my sp basically. There is more too this however which you may find out about later.

Remaining in the distance as my sp spirals around my blade I notice the explosion and it seems to be spreading closer to me than anything and fast. No matter I am far enough away and since that was my last attack I have plenty of reaction time. I spin around releasing the spiraling sp from my blades as it creates my rotational shield fast and strong enough to deflect the explosion away.

"What the hell happened to my extentions......????!!!! Thats some sp you have. Dragoness is uneasy about it. Very uneasy." I speak as I point dragoness toward your direction. Keeping my eye on your movements I notice these lances. "What are........those" I think to my self as the energy around dragoness begins to flow violently faster and stronger releasing 5 rotational blades all around me. When you send your lances in toward me and to surround me, my blades shoot out toward them as I remain in perfect control of them. When your lances split apart mine multiply creating enough blades to match your lances easily enough. "Rotational Death Blades"

The blades being guided and moving at an alarming rate aimed each for a lance of yours. Your lances collide with my blades creating an explosion. I release my rotational shield around me however it is not connected to my body so its more of a rotational dome so to speak. The explosion comes in contact with the dome as I explode the dome outward away from me fast as it spirals in every direction aiming to engulf you in the process. "Death Dome: Explosion!" If the explosion hits you you will die from the intensity of my superheated sp. After the explosion your lances are destroyed and the majority of LN is in devistated.

"Do you really think thats going to work. I am well aware of your deadly sp. I am not simply going to let it touch me that easy." I speak as my eyes go pitch black with silver pupils enhancing my vision to the highest level I can in base form. "Eyes of the Dragoness!" With that I focus on you. In a split second I have literally sonidoed out of sight leaving an Ai in my place and appearing far in the distance behind you. However as that happened my released in the air creating 4 clones of myself. I land on the ground and place my hand on the ground far from you as my clones rush in for the attack.

My clones aim surround you as they go in for the attack. One swings their blade at a fast speed behind you creating 20 slashes in what seems like an instant. The one too your right releases an extensions from her blades aimed to wrap around your arm and leg. The one on the left does the same with your other arm and leg while they each release a cero blade from their mouths aimed to stab you in the head. The one in front aims a swift stab to your chest aiming to pierce you in the heart.

All the while a massive energy of so shoots out toward you and under you creating a 20 foot circle. Suddenly out of the ground comes numerous rotational spikes with the ability to drill through the ground rising toward you aiming to pierce into your body as they rise in the air like sky scrapers aiming for the heavens while some aim to slice through you right from beneath the ground. If any of them pierce your flesh you will die. If you touch any of them they will literally burn your flesh right off the bone. On top of that if they stab any of my clones in the process the clones will explode burning you severely. "Towering Prison, field of spikes."

I remain in the distance as I jump into the air soaring high into the sky watching the environment around me as my sp continues to spiral around my blade.
-------------

Kufufufu. Interesting enough.

*I laugh a bit as you destroy my lances with relative ease, the thrill of battle empowering my hunger for insanity. I create an array of lances of madness in front of me as they spiral around me. You begin expanding your dome, as I form the lances into one sleek, dense lance. The air around it distorts, as it lets out a loud, screeching cry. I hold it in my hand, as a ludicrous pressure is released from it.* "Lance of the Madgod" *I throw the lance with immense force, as it comes into the rapidly expanding dome of explosion. (?) It combats the dome, easily piercing it, before exploding in a one directional force, stopping the explosion, as well as your dome from ever reaching me. On top of this, the explosion has released a taint of my madness across a vast majority of LN. At this point, you should begin experiencing minor effects of exposure to my Madness.*

"Oh you silly girl, my energy is not my Madness... It is something else. Something special. You may see it yet..."

*I keep track of your SP, as you enhance your vision, and disappear behind me. I turn to face your direction. However, 4 inferior clones appear around me on the attack. One aims to attack me with simple slashes as I block them all with the hilt of my sword, weaving around wrapping the extensions around my blade, I then yank my blade as they fire their cero blades, causing them to fire their cero blades towards each other. I then vault over the clone aiming to stab me as she grazes my hand with her blade, and far into the air, feeling the energy congregating below me, as you kill your own clones.*

"Flash of the Madgod"

*In what appears like an instant, I am behind you in a burst of dense maddening energy. This alone should affect you, slowing your reactions. Blood drips from my hand to my blade, as another, far more intense burst of madness erupts. This time from my blade.* "Ketsuki Dansu" *I send what seems like many slashes at all points in your body at rapid speeds. While Ketsuki Dansu is active, madness begins to take an almost physical form, and being anywhere remotely near me will feel like trying to move through syrup. However, not only this, but your reactions will be severely dulled, and you will almost immediately feel a loss of control in yourself if your near me. On top of that, contact with my blade will send madness directly into your body, severely hindering you to a point of paralysis. Ketsuki Dansu will last 3 turns, and reactivates once I shed blood.*

"Come on now, don't give in."

*I work around you, sending one more slash before jumping up, and raise my hand, as the desert sand spikes up at rapid speed, aiming to impale you. This is possible due to the madness you spread through out LN. I create a extremely dense, black ball in front of me, as it gathers both madness, as well as residual spiritual energy. It then disappears. I bring my hand up, creating a new array of lances, as they form into two separate, denser lances. I land on the ground.* "Roar of the Madgod" *I throw both lances, as they release a massive amount of pressure and madness, holding the same effects as Ketsuki Dansu. It whips up a massive amount of sand, creating a fissure in the desert, as they fly towards you. The amount of force within these lances are staggering, as they fly towards you, homing in on your position. I then stand back, twirling my blade around my hand.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why is it I can counter anyone I mean anyone when I am in the mood too fight including some of killy and spleenys deadly moves but I can never seem to even come up with a way to counter you. I can counter Jun, Killy, Spleen, Yori, but even with ruthless hally I cant even counter you. -_- Explain this too me I really would like to know and its not cause I am scared because killy horrifies me just as much as you do.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Well, I'm certainly not as good as half the people you mentioned. So yeah. Idk.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-------------

Kufufufu. Interesting enough.

*I laugh a bit as you destroy my lances with relative ease, the thrill of battle empowering my hunger for insanity. I create an array of lances of madness in front of me as they spiral around me. You begin expanding your dome, as I form the lances into one sleek, dense lance. The air around it distorts, as it lets out a loud, screeching cry. I hold it in my hand, as a ludicrous pressure is released from it.* "Lance of the Madgod" *I throw the lance with immense force, as it comes into the rapidly expanding dome of explosion. (?) It combats the dome, easily piercing it, before exploding in a one directional force, stopping the explosion, as well as your dome from ever reaching me. On top of this, the explosion has released a taint of my madness across a vast majority of LN. At this point, you should begin experiencing minor effects of exposure to my Madness.*

"Oh you silly girl, my energy is not my Madness... It is something else. Something special. You may see it yet..."

*I keep track of your SP, as you enhance your vision, and disappear behind me. I turn to face your direction. However, 4 inferior clones appear around me on the attack. One aims to attack me with simple slashes as I block them all with the hilt of my sword, weaving around wrapping the extensions around my blade, I then yank my blade as they fire their cero blades, causing them to fire their cero blades towards each other. I then vault over the clone aiming to stab me as she grazes my hand with her blade, and far into the air, feeling the energy congregating below me, as you kill your own clones.*

"Flash of the Madgod"

*In what appears like an instant, I am behind you in a burst of dense maddening energy. This alone should affect you, slowing your reactions. Blood drips from my hand to my blade, as another, far more intense burst of madness erupts. This time from my blade.* "Ketsuki Dansu" *I send what seems like many slashes at all points in your body at rapid speeds. While Ketsuki Dansu is active, madness begins to take an almost physical form, and being anywhere remotely near me will feel like trying to move through syrup. However, not only this, but your reactions will be severely dulled, and you will almost immediately feel a loss of control in yourself if your near me. On top of that, contact with my blade will send madness directly into your body, severely hindering you to a point of paralysis. Ketsuki Dansu will last 3 turns, and reactivates once I shed blood.*

"Come on now, don't give in."

*I work around you, sending one more slash before jumping up, and raise my hand, as the desert sand spikes up at rapid speed, aiming to impale you. This is possible due to the madness you spread through out LN. I create a extremely dense, black ball in front of me, as it gathers both madness, as well as residual spiritual energy. It then disappears. I bring my hand up, creating a new array of lances, as they form into two separate, denser lances. I land on the ground.* "Roar of the Madgod" *I throw both lances, as they release a massive amount of pressure and madness, holding the same effects as Ketsuki Dansu. It whips up a massive amount of sand, creating a fissure in the desert, as they fly towards you. The amount of force within these lances are staggering, as they fly towards you, homing in on your position. I then stand back, twirling my blade around my hand.*

You counter my moves easy as I realize what is going on before any major damage is done. Your madness trys to effect me however you forget the effect of my innersheild. My entire body inside is covered in a radiant silver light a light which almost seems to shine through my body showing a slight glow around me. The moment anything trys to effect my mind such as madness my advanced senses alert me right away. My innersheilds activate their effect and begin to purge any foreign substance in my body purifying it and untainting while a barrier of spiraling sp will surround me protecting me as well. When you attack me I am slown down just a little bit as the purging effect begins to work fast. Basically meaning I cant sonido for the time being but I can block your attacks. When you swing your blade at me I swing out dragoness blocking each and every slash. Yes coming in contact with your blade will paralize me if I were to block with anything but dragoness but since my blades ability negates your madness or any foreign thing I guess I should say I easily block your moves, my speed restoring itself as my mind and body are purged of your madness for the time being. You send your final slash and I block it with my blade breathing deeply. "Not so easy to infect me with your madness Noctis"

When the sand rises up I spin around creating my rotational sheild deflecting the sand spikes attack away from me and preventing it from impaling me and then releasing it again making it so its not connected to me but not as explosive attack wise so it wont hurt you only stop the attack. Sp surrounds my body spiralling around me as I point my blade at you. When you fire your lances I release two highly condenced rotational blades toward them guiding them as the race toward your lances. The force and strenght of these is also amazing since they are highly condenced and the rotation is intense. I fly away from the lances as they head toward me while my blades collide with them creating another explosion which I sonido far in the distance to evade entirely. If you are close enough the explosion will hit you and kill you.

I then look at you and release into my 1st release."You see my purging ability in base takes alot out of me. I cant continue to fight you in base or I will obviously die.Ascend Dragoness Halliellia!" With those words a massive amount of sp engulfs me and then releases across LN tearing anything in its path apart. 2 wings form on my back, 5 spiked tails with blade like tips form. A sp layered armor surrounds me, claws form etc. You know my 1st release and what it looks like. In one hand I hold a long defense breaking blade, in the other a round shield covered in spikes which is also a part of dragoness and just as hard to deal with as my sword made out of the same material.

"Alright get ready" I say as I fly toward you at extreme speed. As I fly toward you I create 3 clones of myself as they head toward you as well. One appears behind you swinging her tails aiming to lash you across the back with the sharp spikes while the full brunt of the tails strength could break your bones in your back literally paralyzing you. The other clone appears above you releasing a cero blade point blank with the ability to pierce through defenses. The 3 one appears in front of you stabbing her sword toward your chest aiming to stab you in the heart. All the while I stop half way through my fly as my blade begins to flame. I soar into the air above you high. Just after my clones make there attacks they disperse into different directions while I swing my blade toward you fast releasing a powerful blast of flames as they blaze toward you consuming the sp and reishi in the air growing stronger with every second.

They are aimed to engulf you and if they hit they will cling to your sp feeding off of it growing stronger with every second and heating up to extreme degrees that will turn your body to ash in seconds. If you use a barrier the flames will cling to the barrier not touching you but feeding of the energy of the barrier slowly weakening it while creating an oven effect literally frying you to death in your own barrier. Eventually when the flames have consumed too much sp they will explode creating a massive explosion of superheated flames and sp that is also deadly. "Ultimate Flames of Destruction!" I fly into the distance far away with my clones as the sp released into the air begins to form into tiny spheres all around us not doing anything at the moment.

Spoiler:

I swear if this doesnt work I am dead.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You counter my moves easy as I realize what is going on before any major damage is done. Your madness trys to effect me however you forget the effect of my innersheild. My entire body inside is covered in a radiant silver light a light which almost seems to shine through my body showing a slight glow around me. The moment anything trys to effect my mind such as madness my advanced senses alert me right away. My innersheilds activate their effect and begin to purge any foreign substance in my body purifying it and untainting while a barrier of spiraling sp will surround me protecting me as well. When you attack me I am slown down just a little bit as the purging effect begins to work fast. Basically meaning I cant sonido for the time being but I can block your attacks. When you swing your blade at me I swing out dragoness blocking each and every slash. Yes coming in contact with your blade will paralize me if I were to block with anything but dragoness but since my blades ability negates your madness or any foreign thing I guess I should say I easily block your moves, my speed restoring itself as my mind and body are purged of your madness for the time being. You send your final slash and I block it with my blade breathing deeply. "Not so easy to infect me with your madness Noctis"

When the sand rises up I spin around creating my rotational sheild deflecting the sand spikes attack away from me and preventing it from impaling me and then releasing it again making it so its not connected to me but not as explosive attack wise so it wont hurt you only stop the attack. Sp surrounds my body spiralling around me as I point my blade at you. When you fire your lances I release two highly condenced rotational blades toward them guiding them as the race toward your lances. The force and strenght of these is also amazing since they are highly condenced and the rotation is intense. I fly away from the lances as they head toward me while my blades collide with them creating another explosion which I sonido far in the distance to evade entirely. If you are close enough the explosion will hit you and kill you.

I then look at you and release into my 1st release."You see my purging ability in base takes alot out of me. I cant continue to fight you in base or I will obviously die.Ascend Dragoness Halliellia!" With those words a massive amount of sp engulfs me and then releases across LN tearing anything in its path apart. 2 wings form on my back, 5 spiked tails with blade like tips form. A sp layered armor surrounds me, claws form etc. You know my 1st release and what it looks like. In one hand I hold a long defense breaking blade, in the other a round shield covered in spikes which is also a part of dragoness and just as hard to deal with as my sword made out of the same material.

"Alright get ready" I say as I fly toward you at extreme speed. As I fly toward you I create 3 clones of myself as they head toward you as well. One appears behind you swinging her tails aiming to lash you across the back with the sharp spikes while the full brunt of the tails strength could break your bones in your back literally paralyzing you. The other clone appears above you releasing a cero blade point blank with the ability to pierce through defenses. The 3 one appears in front of you stabbing her sword toward your chest aiming to stab you in the heart. All the while I stop half way through my fly as my blade begins to flame. I soar into the air above you high. Just after my clones make there attacks they disperse into different directions while I swing my blade toward you fast releasing a powerful blast of flames as they blaze toward you consuming the sp and reishi in the air growing stronger with every second.

They are aimed to engulf you and if they hit they will cling to your sp feeding off of it growing stronger with every second and heating up to extreme degrees that will turn your body to ash in seconds. If you use a barrier the flames will cling to the barrier not touching you but feeding of the energy of the barrier slowly weakening it while creating an oven effect literally frying you to death in your own barrier. Eventually when the flames have consumed too much sp they will explode creating a massive explosion of superheated flames and sp that is also deadly. "Ultimate Flames of Destruction!" I fly into the distance far away with my clones as the sp released into the air begins to form into tiny spheres all around us not doing anything at the moment.

Spoiler:

I swear if this doesnt work I am dead.
Aha, I knew you had it in you. Quite literally in fact.

*I laugh a bit, as I force the explosion back with sand. I ponder for a moment, before deciding.* "Eh, why not. Devour them, Kyoki no Kishi...." *As you release, I do as well, releasing an equal amount of madness, as well as a pitch black spiritual energy. This covers the area in a dense "fog" of madness. I stand there in the brunt of the explosion. (As seen here) My armor glistens in the constant light of the desert, the armor itself is an ultimate shield, as well as an ultimate blade. That is the armor of the Mad God. The armor itself is made of an extremely powerful metal, able to bend to my will. To even damage it would take an immense amount of power, beyond that of sheer force. On top of that, I can reinforce it with my hierro to increase it's attack, and defensive capabilities. The area around me seems to be in a constant state of chaos. The air around me is distorted, and warped, as a constant scream can be heard from my armor. In this state, my madness is definitely powerful enough to destroy your internal barriers, as well as your ability to purge with more than one strike. And as you know, ketsuki dansu is still active. And I am now my very own blade.

You attack the clones, and as soon as they come into contact with me, madness overwhelms them, as they are paralyzed in place, their very vital signs down to a bear minimum. The one that fires a cero, I bring my arm towards, the armor forming a powerful lance, as I split the blade in two around me. Heavy clouds are seen forming in the air above us as you release your flames. I snap as you release your fire upon me, as it begins down pouring rain. Your flames are almost immediately smothered by this rain. However, this is no average rain.* "Tears of the Madgod" *This rain is almost so torrential, that it seems to be flooding the desert with relative ease. This doesn't seem to be normal rain either. Although it seems like average water, it is condensed madness, powerful enough to taint your very spiritual pressure, as well as smother any dispersed amount of it. Contact with the rain will most definitely drive you insane, and slow your movements, as well as chip away at your ability to control your Spiritual Pressure correctly. Your clones are overwhelmed by the rain, paralyzed by madness, as they drown under the torrential rain.*

"Tisk Tisk, were you going to use those? Shame really."

*I appear behind you, bringing my fist around with immense force aimed at your sides, the force strong enough to easily rupture organs and break bone, as I unleash many similar blows from what seems like all directions. This onslaught continues, as I eventualy bring my armor to a point around my fist in the form of a defense breaking drill, as I jump back, firing a black cero drill.* "Gran Ray Cero: Drill of the Madgod" *The drill is so powerful, the force of it's spin creates a massive whirlwind, as it speeds towards you. The energy it's made of is not standard madness, but my own SP, which power is in direct relation with the madness in the area. Meaning this attack is immensely powerful, and WILL kill you upon contact. At that moment, my armor creates a lance off itself, forming in front of me, as it disperses into a sandstorm of metal, as it swarms toward you.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz nice counter. I will respond later I am really tired right now and my brain feels like mush from countering your last move. XD Literally if I dont chill I will go insane. Once I make a counter where I am not thinking correctly I screw up. But you know that already.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Lol alright.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Eh, why not. Devour them, Kyoki no Kishi...."
*Devroux

χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I'm making that the name now. Forever.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wait... What? xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #19
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

One question. This rain is it aiming to hit me as well or just the clones and flames????
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's a torrential downpour across all of hueco mundo. So it's aiming to hit everything...
Grand Master Roleplayer