Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
BigMc92
Freshmen Academy Student

BigMc92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Future Naruto Game Idea/s

Hello, All

I have played a number of Naruto games in the past and have been satisfied with the way the games played and the online functions.
I have however stopped playing them because games to to repeat themselves like Ultimate Ninja, Storm, Generation. I have held off playing the Naruto franchise until the producers came out with something new.

I thought why not try and help them? With the upcoming release of the Xbox 720/PS4, I thought that now would be a time to throw some ideas out there in hopes that with the new tech the ability to make a better Naruto game would follow.

We all wish Naruto would continue forever, (but it cant happen guys..).
I would be really excited to see Naruto would end, (not soon) and end well for the ending installments of the games. I would like to see the whole Naruto series compresses into one game with the new systems coming out but I understand that is not going to happen... At least I want a new game series to be developed where one's character can be imported into the next game or serve some benefit.

I would also like to see the a new multiplayer system, one like the starwars battlefield games, and halo. I want to be able to play a ninja in war against clans with a large amount of players on each side. I do not know how to design games or the processes that follow, I just want to see a new Naruto.

I doubt this will get a lot of view or even make it to someone that can carry my wishes to completion but this is what I would like to see. What comes of it is not up to me. All I can say is Naruto right now, Dull...
BigMc92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Future Naruto Game Idea/s

wrong section we have a section here where people post naruto game ideas which usually consists of ideas for Naruto MMO (massive multiplayer online) games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
BigMc92
Freshmen Academy Student

BigMc92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Future Naruto Game Idea/s

Im new. I could not find anything so i just made one. If you could point me in the right direction, id like to see what others have to say about this topic
BigMc92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, games, idea, ideas, new game, new naruto, ps4, xbox 720