Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Naruto's seal and Uzumaki's clan symbol

I was watching Naruto anime episodes and this theory hit my head suddenly making myself itching to throw this up right here..

Alright let's begin..

Its well known that the Juubi were divided into 9 Bijus by Rikudo Sennin using a seal.. 467 pg 15 left panel.. No need to explain that..

Tobi stated

Quote:
even now that jutsu ( seal ) is being quietly passed down.. The seal that creates a Jinchuriki..
Minato sealed the half of Kurama's chakra into Naruto using 8 Trigrams Seal then the other half using Death Reaper Seal and when Naruto gained access of Kurama's chakra at chap 499 pg 14 Kurama acknowledge it as the Rikudo's seal or jutsu.. I doubt this as a coincidence.. Kishi would never do such a thing w/o revelation at the end.. right?

The Death Reaper seal is the one who's keeping all the previous Hokage's soul and IF Naruto would know how to open the seal probably with the help of Kurama since he (Kurama) already know about this Rikudo's jutsu it will...

- Realease all Hokage's soul
- Restoration of Kurama's chakra
- Some epic drama scenario

although its very arguable about that the restoration of the remaining half of Kurama's chakra sealed inside the belly of Death Reaper not being possible as many says including me that chakra can regenerate anytime and Kurama's size shrunk in half when he was sealed by Minato.. Still I would like Naruto to retrieve that as a final power up before facing Juubi or whoever the final villain would be..

Ive also notice that when the 3rd Hokage at chap 123 pg 13 used the Death Reaper he got the same markings of 8 trigrams seal that Minato used to seal the Kyubi.. therefore I conclude that the only way to summon Death Reaper is through 8 Trigram seal which is known from an Uzumaki clan plus about the fact that it looks very similar to Uzumaki clan symbol which Naruto has on his back .. Its kinda farfetched but im pretty sure Kishi planned it and these are not plain COINCEDENCE..

Word!

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 03-13-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto's seal and Uzumaki's clan symbol

Just wanted to point out that Minato used the Eight Trigrams Seal, he used the Death Reaper Seal on himself to seal the other half of kurama's chakra. Killer Bee has another type of seal called Iron Armour Seal. So there are various types of seals shinobi use to "create" a Jinchuriki.

It would be fascinating if there is such a way to bring those important figures back to life..especially Hashirama. Not much is really known about Tobirama and he's a big suspect regarding Edo Tensei and S/T Jutsu. SO many questions would be answered if they're able to get back. Interesting theory though, the sealing does look a lot like the Uzumaki clan's symbol and there has to be a connection in between.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Xibitz360; 03-12-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That's true indeed.. KB has a different type of seal and all of them (Jinchurikis) do have different type of seal I assumed because it is based on who performed the sealing to the Jinchuriki.. Like Minato sealed it to Naruto using 8 trigrams seal and 3rd Raikage sealed it to KB using different seal.. for example

But the 8 trigram seal is the key to summon Death Reaper.. take a look at chap 123 pg 13.. when 3rd Hokage sealed the 1st and 2nd Hokage the seal of 8 trigram's seal appeared on the 3rd's belly that's why I came to a conclusion that the 8 trigrams seal is the key to summon Death Reaper so without the 8 trigrams seal you cant use Death Reaper too..

Hence, by deduction if the Death Reaper seal was used to seal half of Kyubi's chakra and 8 trigrams seal was used to seal the remaining half of Kyubi's chakra to Naruto then why did the 3rd recieved the same markings when used the Death Reaper to 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage.. That's why I concluded..

Thanks and I appreciate your comments..

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 03-12-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Seems fitting that the Kage's souls be put to rest. I mean, that fits the manga's deep sense of traditional honor.

I do feel up in the air about Kurama's extra chakra. In the anime and in the manga Minato sealed what seemed to be more than half in chapter 504. If that's the case, Kurama has a disproportionate amount of chakra compared to the other bijuu who can't even contend with his half-self. However, the chakra that Minato sealed is also the Yin chakra (source of dojutsu techniques, curse of hatred) and since at the time, Kurama was all hatred, that was the majority of his chakra type. Now, with just the Yang half, and his WILLPOWER (basically he got up on the will of fire), his Yang chakra has had time to re-grow to his nine-tail gas tank once again. I don't know if unleashing the Yin will add to quantity or infect Kurama with evil again.

And yes, some epic drama would be welcome.
I think Naruto will become Hokage if he get to meet all the previous one's at once who would know of his deeds because of Minato and Kushina. And if released, it'd all be revelation to them anyway. So if the Hokage were released, the only way to trump that is having the village acknowledge him as the strongest shinobi and give him Hokage not as some award, but because it'd be common sense. Tsunade would only have to relinquish the title, which seems fine when you think about it; she believed he'd be Hokage some day as well, and would probably even bring it up to the council. They'll hesitate for a minute but she'll lay some TnJ with support from all the other Kage and make it happen. Just guessing...
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuin View Post
Seems fitting that the Kage's souls be put to rest. I mean, that fits the manga's deep sense of traditional honor.

I do feel up in the air about Kurama's extra chakra. In the anime and in the manga Minato sealed what seemed to be more than half in chapter 504. If that's the case, Kurama has a disproportionate amount of chakra compared to the other bijuu who can't even contend with his half-self. However, the chakra that Minato sealed is also the Yin chakra (source of dojutsu techniques, curse of hatred) and since at the time, Kurama was all hatred, that was the majority of his chakra type. Now, with just the Yang half, and his WILLPOWER (basically he got up on the will of fire), his Yang chakra has had time to re-grow to his nine-tail gas tank once again. I don't know if unleashing the Yin will add to quantity or infect Kurama with evil again.

And yes, some epic drama would be welcome. I think Naruto will become Hokage if he get to meet all the previous one's at once who would know of his deeds because of Minato and Kushina. And if released, it'd all be revelation to them anyway. So if the Hokage were released, the only way to trump that is having the village acknowledge him as the strongest shinobi and give him Hokage not as some award, but because it'd be common sense. Tsunade would only have to relinquish the title, which seems fine when you think about it; she believed he'd be Hokage some day as well, and would probably even bring it up to the council. They'll hesitate for a minute but she'll lay some TnJ with support from all the other Kage and make it happen. Just guessing...

Cool! You hit the spot dead lock on about the Drama thingy which most of the readers like me really wanted to see..
Old 01-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #6
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Damn! I predicted it long time ago.. Although everything did not happen according to my theory but still I was indeed right that Uzumaki is the key to undo the seal of the death repear...

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 01-30-2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 AM   #7
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

whats going to really mess u up is oro pick up the scroll at a swapmeet
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote