Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Yo Roy.

Fight me. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Yo Roy.

Really? o.o May I ask why? Am I good to yhu now? xD
Old 12-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

When did I say you were bad?

First move?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

True.
Yhur making the first move xD
Old 12-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Why do I have to make it? ;~;

Pick the location and sh!t.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright.
Theme: Drake - Club Paradise
Rules: No Gm. Must have at least one attack per turn.
Order: Lone then Roy (Kisou)
Old 12-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

New location because that one sucks: Dark forest
Spoiler:

I find myself leaning against a tree looking up at the full moon in front of me. The memories of my past flowing through my head, as I placed my right hand over my face hiding my blood red eyes from the world while I softly release a sigh from my mouth. I moved my hand away from my face and start walking deeper into the forest slowly with a sad look on my face, before I knew it I found myself standing in front of someone, "Kisou....." My voice was cold enough to send chills down his back, "Why did you come here....?" A dark purple flame started to flow around my right arm, "Maybe I'll show you something new this time around...." I flick my finger sending a wave of flames toward you burning everything in the flames way in a second. I stand looking at Kisou with cold eyes, "Come..." I stand waiting for him to make his move.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #8
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Someone's acting dramatic now...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,Fight, Fight, Fight,

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
New location because that one sucks: Dark forest
Spoiler:

I find myself leaning against a tree looking up at the full moon in front of me. The memories of my past flowing through my head, as I placed my right hand over my face hiding my blood red eyes from the world while I softly release a sigh from my mouth. I moved my hand away from my face and start walking deeper into the forest slowly with a sad look on my face, before I knew it I found myself standing in front of someone, "Kisou....." My voice was cold enough to send chills down his back, "Why did you come here....?" A dark purple flame started to flow around my right arm, "Maybe I'll show you something new this time around...." I flick my finger sending a wave of flames toward you burning everything in the flames way in a second. I stand looking at Kisou with cold eyes, "Come..." I stand waiting for him to make his move.
Kisou, the youngest Espada in existence at the time, was currently dragging his black and blue Nike high-tops against the rough ground of the dark forest. How'd he got there was a mystery all in itself. His blue and black hair was still covering his pale face and he was wearing his favorite attire as usual. The only thing new was that he obtained a blue and black jacket that resembled Naruto's. His broadsword and katana were strapped on his back while his dual pistols stayed on his sides. His dark blue eyes caught the sight of a man who was leaning against a tree. He seemed familiar, but instead of relying only on sight Kisou decided to analyze him by his sp.

"Lone .. .. .."

Kisou's voice was deeper than it should've been. This only occurs usually when he's around Lone. It was a rare and odd occurance when it happened; many say that it is the Kisuke inside of him that was talking, but Kisou doesn't believe it.

"I dunno what i'm doing here. I walked where the wind took me and here I am. In front of yhu, Lone."

He immieditaly knew that the two of them would engage into combat, it was something they did on occasion. Before Kisou could make the first official move, Lone's arm became encased with a purple flame. Lone then flicked him hand and sent that flames toward Kisou. The attack was cancelled out when Kisou drew his broadsword and within that second he swung it toward the incoming flames and out from the broadsword came several gusts of wind causing the flames to disperse in several directions.

"That one was a bit scary. Its my turn though .. .. .. sadly."

Kisou looked at Lone with flares in his pupils that raged blue. It was also obvious too tell that the ground around Kisou was also crackling and turning into debris. This was because he was increasing his energy at a massive scale. Suddenly, Kisou took approach to Lone and sonido'd infront of Lone. He stared into his eyes hoping he would stare back for his pupils had changed into a different pattern. He simply only stabbed his katana infront of him then sonido'd behind him with a blinding speed that created a sonic boom eruption in the process that would make him go deaf if he didnt handle it properly. Once behind him he charged some blue magnetic energy into his hand and suddenly the katana raged out of the ground and was attracted towards Kisou. The magnetic force would also wear down Lone for his weapons and gear on him would weigh him down expedentiolaly. Before being able to travel to his hand the blade would go through Lone before getting there, peircing through his liver. Simultaneously, Kisou swung his left foot towards the side of Kell hoping to break a few bones in his mid section*
Old 12-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #11
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Kisou, the youngest Espada in existence at the time, was currently dragging his black and blue Nike high-tops against the rough ground of the dark forest. How'd he got there was a mystery all in itself. His blue and black hair was still covering his pale face and he was wearing his favorite attire as usual. The only thing new was that he obtained a blue and black jacket that resembled Naruto's. His broadsword and katana were strapped on his back while his dual pistols stayed on his sides. His dark blue eyes caught the sight of a man who was leaning against a tree. He seemed familiar, but instead of relying only on sight Kisou decided to analyze him by his sp.

"Lone .. .. .."

Kisou's voice was deeper than it should've been. This only occurs usually when he's around Lone. It was a rare and odd occurance when it happened; many say that it is the Kisuke inside of him that was talking, but Kisou doesn't believe it.

"I dunno what i'm doing here. I walked where the wind took me and here I am. In front of yhu, Lone."

He immieditaly knew that the two of them would engage into combat, it was something they did on occasion. Before Kisou could make the first official move, Lone's arm became encased with a purple flame. Lone then flicked him hand and sent that flames toward Kisou. The attack was cancelled out when Kisou drew his broadsword and within that second he swung it toward the incoming flames and out from the broadsword came several gusts of wind causing the flames to disperse in several directions.

"That one was a bit scary. Its my turn though .. .. .. sadly."

Kisou looked at Lone with flares in his pupils that raged blue. It was also obvious too tell that the ground around Kisou was also crackling and turning into debris. This was because he was increasing his energy at a massive scale. Suddenly, Kisou took approach to Lone and sonido'd infront of Lone. He stared into his eyes hoping he would stare back for his pupils had changed into a different pattern. He simply only stabbed his katana infront of him then sonido'd behind him with a blinding speed that created a sonic boom eruption in the process that would make him go deaf if he didnt handle it properly. Once behind him he charged some blue magnetic energy into his hand and suddenly the katana raged out of the ground and was attracted towards Kisou. The magnetic force would also wear down Lone for his weapons and gear on him would weigh him down expedentiolaly. Before being able to travel to his hand the blade would go through Lone before getting there, peircing through his liver. Simultaneously, Kisou swung his left foot towards the side of Kell hoping to break a few bones in his mid section*
(I'm not using my Bleach character.)

I smash my fist into the ground causing the earth to form into a dome around me before the sonice boom could reach my ears. Within the second of feeling the magnetic force pull down against my body I sink into the earth before the sword could hit me, as your other attack would only hit the dome around my. I come up from the earth behind you a few feet with a smirk on my face,

"Kisou do you wish to be me.....? Is that way you feel the need to go all out against me...? Or maybe your still holding back...."

The flames around my arm started to form into an armour, as I use the flames around my right arm to create a super sharpe blade of flames. I laughed a little letting two dark gold wings rip out of my back, as my eyes turn a pure white, "You still know nothing about me..." I point my right arm at you with a smirk, as I create a ball of energy at the tip of it, "I'll show you my madness...." The ball of energy becomes massive in size destroying everything near the mass of energy. I fire the ball of energy at you with a smile on my face. The energy quickly begins to break down everything that comes into contact with it. Once whatever breaks down it explodes in a massive blast burning everything within a large range. With a snap of my fingers the massive ball of energy explodes in an even bigger blast of energy then before. Causing everything that's hit by the blast to just disappear into nothing in a flash. In the sky I wait for your next move.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #12
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(I'm not using my Bleach character.)

I smash my fist into the ground causing the earth to form into a dome around me before the sonice boom could reach my ears. Within the second of feeling the magnetic force pull down against my body I sink into the earth before the sword could hit me, as your other attack would only hit the dome around my. I come up from the earth behind you a few feet with a smirk on my face,

"Kisou do you wish to be me.....? Is that way you feel the need to go all out against me...? Or maybe your still holding back...."

The flames around my arm started to form into an armour, as I use the flames around my right arm to create a super sharpe blade of flames. I laughed a little letting two dark gold wings rip out of my back, as my eyes turn a pure white, "You still know nothing about me..." I point my right arm at you with a smirk, as I create a ball of energy at the tip of it, "I'll show you my madness...." The ball of energy becomes massive in size destroying everything near the mass of energy. I fire the ball of energy at you with a smile on my face. The energy quickly begins to break down everything that comes into contact with it. Once whatever breaks down it explodes in a massive blast burning everything within a large range. With a snap of my fingers the massive ball of energy explodes in an even bigger blast of energy then before. Causing everything that's hit by the blast to just disappear into nothing in a flash. In the sky I wait for your next move.
(Wonderful!! xD)

A smile was now wrapped around Kisou's face as he noticed Lone evade his attacks with ease. When Kisou noticed his sp change location, he was currently kicking at the dome. The second that he heard Lone's voice behind him he kicked off the dome and catapaulted towards Lones direction. He went right passed him and only stabbed his katana into the ground in front of him. Kisou then landed softly on the ground about 2 metters behind Lone.

"No, I feel the need to fight you. Its like my obligation. Opposites we are whether you like it or not and opposites we shall remain."

Kisou's jacket was fluttering in the night air as a gusts of wind brushed aginst his body. He lowered down his spiritual pressure to conserve energy, but he began to reconsider his actions when he took a glimpse at what Lone was doing. The purple flame around his arm had turned into an armor around his body and he sprouted wings. A blade was also created from those purple flames and overall Lone had seemed treacherous and so was his spiritual energy, as usual. Even his eyes changed color which was new to him.

".. .. .. Your right. I don't. However, you know nothing of me as well. I'll show you what true calamity is, Lone."

Suddenly, Kisou's reiastu level increased severly,, causing the ground under him to crackle. From those cracks screams and whispers were here and a blue and black light slithered through the cracks as well. The sky above them had turned blacker than it already was and the moon wasn't visible anymore and the clouds had vanished instanttaniously. Kisou himself was also undergoing a transformation. His body was not envoloped in a blue and black spiritual energy that surged around him in the shape of dragons. His broadsword and katana had floated into the air and had combinded. However, the broadsword shrunk down into the katanas shape and the two were joined side by side. The blade was also covered in a blue and black energy. Kisou's iris had also changed to a pattern that was continuasly changing and it was hard to distinct its orignal pattern in the first place. His mouth was also covered by a black mask which seemed ghostly once you looked at it. Kisou's spiritual pressure was now above Lone's and would wear his movements down from its intensity. You could litteraly feel the air getting thicker.This was Kisou's first release at its worst.

"Why do I hold back? Why do I let you live? Why do I care?"

Kisou's voice was as cold and black as Lone's just a bit deeper. The first attack came from Lone: a giantic ball that would destroy anything in its path. Kisou, to counter the attack, fired a special cero grande that screamed when it was fired. It was purple and color and was aiming towards the center of the ball. Once it made contact with it it would turn into a liquid substance and soak into the center of the ball. Once there, it would begin to solidfy from the inside out causing the ball to become very heavy and drop to the ground. However, this would cause an intense explosion along with Lone's original explosion so to escape this Kisou copied Lone and sunk into the ground by slipping through the cracks in the ground that were already created.

Kisou emerged back up from the ground and looked up at Lone who was waiting in the sky. He locked eyes with Lone and sonido'd behind him instantly. Within that second an afterimage was created. Once Kisou was there he gripped his blade and attempted to slash down at Lone's back. However, once that happened Kisou's energy around the blade flared out and grew about 6 feet out from the blade. Simultaneously, the after image ( a regular Kisou ) sonido'd infront of Lone and began choking him. The afterimage burned out after 20 seconds because Kisou's and Lone's spiritual energies where too great and destructive.

(Are yhu actually gonna counter back? o.o)

Last edited by royelric; 12-28-2011 at 11:53 AM.
royelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

New Character! (I am posting this for new characters from now on.)

Is sitting on a tree, watching with my red eyes. I will need to learn more about these two. They must know I'm here. If they want me to fight with them they would have told me. I know about this Kisou Kagime. But not about this Lone Alter. My huge sword sheath with a hilt sticking out both sides of it resting next to me.

Spoiler:

Old 12-27-2011, 06:57 PM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You want to fight, Logan?

Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Sort of. Specifically against you and Roy. But if you two want to battle it out alone go ahead.

Spoiler:

Old 12-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You want to fight both of us? o.o

Old 12-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea. Simotineously. If you really want you can both team up on me. I don't know how long it will be before I have to retreat if that's the case.

Spoiler:

Old 12-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #18
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Not sure how long you can last against both of us.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't think all that long. That is why I said I might need to retreat if both of you team up. But if it is 1-1-1 I would be fine. I'm trying to make a plot between our characters. I figured that you two might care and keep up on it in battles. But this character I made is sort of an Antagonist, in a way. Because I am my own group.

Spoiler:

Old 12-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #20
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

I really wanna fight Lone 1v1, but we can make another fight. o.o