Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Kersin
Ninja Academy Student

Kersin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Did you pre-order Generations?

4 more days til generations. i wanted to know who pre-ordered the game and what do u get for pre-ordering? when i pre-ordered uns2 they told me i would get a headband but didnt give me anything lol. i wanna know what they told ppl that pre-ordered
Old 03-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Did you pre-order Generations?

Nope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have it pre-ordered at Gamestop and I am getting 3 cards

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I did not pre-order this game

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it's a game I know I'm going to get right away of course I'll preorder it! Shoot mine's paid in full. I don't know what the 3 cards are or will do but we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

akatskifan21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I did!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narulvr View Post
If it's a game I know I'm going to get right away of course I'll preorder it! Shoot mine's paid in full. I don't know what the 3 cards are or will do but we'll just have to wait and see.
The 3 cards are from the Legendary Sage expansion pack for the Naruto TCG game (think Magic the Gathering but with Naruto instead) and they unlock new art and skills for your ninja. As for what these skills are I dunno. I assume the art is the art on the card itself.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #8
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I sure did and I wasnt told of any extras
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

Thebattlemonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Havent pre ordered but still got it

The Grave Clan

Unknown death coming at you!
Why is it that Naruto is not just going and killing sasuke ?!
Thebattlemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #10
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I pre-ordered it last month on Amazon.com and bought release-date shipping
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #11
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

I pre-ordered it.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow it's coming out already?

DAAAAAAAAAAMNN
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #13
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Pre ordered it a few weekends ago cant wait