Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Avatar Rep Restriction

Am I the only one who's annoyed by the rep requirement for avatar rights?

I mean, Gai is Awesome and all...
<------------------------------------

But this neg-rep has me very much in a ditch now.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Avatar Rep Restriction

You don't think it has to do with your annoying signature?
Anyway i give you rep up bro
Old 03-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh, that old thing. I changed it now.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Better
Old 03-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #5
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

Thebattlemonster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like your avatar but what i really dont understand is those people just go and downrep you with even saying their name and usually their comment is = (down rep)

And im like 'WDTH' ?

The Grave Clan

Unknown death coming at you!
Why is it that Naruto is not just going and killing sasuke ?!
Old 03-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cuz they dont want u to downrep back
And same. I dont like it when ppl neg rep u for a stupid reason

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't know if I understand what you're asking...custom avatars aren't allowed though.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #8
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

1) You need to win MotM to get a custom avatar, this is due to legal issues as this is a forum owned by a company who distributes anime and manga.

2) Reputation is a number, so if you care that much about it, you should not be on the internet (to be completely blunt)

3) The restrictions are there to stop spambots, it's just to make sure you are actually a human and not a bot.
YouTube Channel:

Last edited by Sajuuk; 03-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
1) You need to win MotM to get a custom avatar, this is due to legal issues as this is a forum owned by a company who distributes anime and manga.

2) Reputation is a number, so if you care that much about it, you should not be on the internet (to be completely blunt)

3) The restrictions are there to stop spambots, it's just to make sure you are actually a human and not a bot.
I don't think he wants a custom avatar. He is just got a few random neg reps from some people who probably got mad in real life and just gave him a neg rep and wrote some stupid reason like they don't like his avatar.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I would consider that as abuse of the reputation system. Contact an admin and see if they can get rid of these neg reps, as that is not a reason to be misusing the reputation system.
YouTube Channel:
Old 03-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #11
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitecrap View Post
Am I the only one who's annoyed by the rep requirement for avatar rights?

I mean, Gai is Awesome and all...
<------------------------------------

But this neg-rep has me very much in a ditch now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I don't think he wants a custom avatar. He is just got a few random neg reps from some people who probably got mad in real life and just gave him a neg rep and wrote some stupid reason like they don't like his avatar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
I would consider that as abuse of the reputation system. Contact an admin and see if they can get rid of these neg reps, as that is not a reason to be misusing the reputation system.
^
I believe s/he has received one negative Reputation. As stated above, it was specified 'This neg-rep'.

R]
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

My comments were deleted? i believe you guys were talking about me by saying about neg rep .... I"M sure i were not the one to delete the messages... Did an admin do it ? :/

The Grave Clan

Old 03-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebattlemonster View Post
My comments were deleted? i believe you guys were talking about me by saying about neg rep .... I"M sure i were not the one to delete the messages... Did an admin do it ? :/
I deleted your post because I believed it to be off-topic, but after reviewing it, it was not off-topic so I have restored it for you
YouTube Channel:
Old 03-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #14
Thebattlemonster
Apprentice Genin

oh thank you very much apriciated

Oh and somebody downed repped me saying some weird stuff i forgot what it was right now but it said at the end (i downed rep because you downed repped me) and it said pls sign it next time.. if you dont sign how do you find out who it is ?

The Grave Clan

Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #15
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Cuz they dont want u to downrep back
And same. I dont like it when ppl neg rep u for a stupid reason
I agree

You have to be MoTM to get one

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 03-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #16
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think we're done here. If the OP still has an issue with receiving random negative reputations or is unclear as to why there are various profile restrictions on the forums, he can contact an administrator for further clarification.

/thread
YouTube Channel:

Last edited by Sajuuk; 03-20-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Closed Thread