Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Somebody fight

Only if you promise to counter T_T
EdIt: forget the os rules just fight already.

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 03-07-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Somebody fight

Sure. Old style fighting?
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah sure
Location- Hueco Mundo Dessert (night-time)
I ll go first_____________________________________________ __________________

*On my way to hunt some more menos grande or anything i could find, my nose smells a spiritual pressure stronger than any ordinary hollow*
Who is that?
*Without asking any further questions, I draw my sword from my waist and drop it to the sand* Hado # 4 Pale Lightning
*I pose two fingers as if they were a gun , shooting out 2 thin white beams that go straight into his heart*
*Grabbing the hilt of my sword while running at him. I shunpo landing beside him slicing his body into a diagonal half* Hmph

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 03-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

i know its pretty bad but nobody has let me fight like this for a while but it will get way better when i get into my zone XD
Old 03-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Made my move and it didn't post it all, I'll post it tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Practically the only Quincy, I am quickly attacked by an enemy force. I quickly summon my bow, firing an arrow. The reishi forms into a hawk, flying at immense speed, as its wings nail the lightning kido. The lightning becomes frozen, and I quickly dispel my bow and grab the icicles. Wrapping threads of reishi around them both, I parry your sword into the ground, keeping track with the quick sonido strike, and stab your through the jaw, into the brain with the other icicle. Dropping a seele schneider, while jumping away and throwing a ginto capsule at it, a wave of ice shoots up to engulf your body, where you will find yourself unable to move, as thick threads of reishi shoot out around the pillar, slowly crushing into the ice. They would soon make their way to you, crushing the life out of whatever is left.*

"I wish Shinmaru was here...."
Old 03-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #7
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
*Practically the only Quincy, I am quickly attacked by an enemy force. I quickly summon my bow, firing an arrow. The reishi forms into a hawk, flying at immense speed, as its wings nail the lightning kido. The lightning becomes frozen, and I quickly dispel my bow and grab the icicles. Wrapping threads of reishi around them both, I parry your sword into the ground, keeping track with the quick sonido strike, and stab your through the jaw, into the brain with the other icicle. Dropping a seele schneider, while jumping away and throwing a ginto capsule at it, a wave of ice shoots up to engulf your body, where you will find yourself unable to move, as thick threads of reishi shoot out around the pillar, slowly crushing into the ice. They would soon make their way to you, crushing the life out of whatever is left.*

*Watching the man pull out a sharp icicle, I move my head evading it while side stepping so that i appear out of his way, ending up behind his back*
*Seeing whats about to happen I run at one corner of the pillar I charge my sword to a hot degree, using it to smash through ice barely making it out of getting sufficated in that mess*
"stop talking to yourself and pay attention" * I smirk*
Bow your head, Massacar
*Already having my zampkuto in hand , those words trigger a transformation making my sword turn into 2 weapons*
1st is harpoon looking object , blue ribbons with a chain attached leading to my waist* 2nd comes the pinkish sword which is nothing unusual except the bright glowing that radiates off the blade*
"Dont die too fast please"
Bakudo 61.Rikujokoro
*I Summon six thin, wide beams of light that slam into your midsection, holding stunning you completely* Heh *I appear right above your head while flash stepping there i managed to slice your throat half way off *
* I land behind you* {I think its time to get real:

*Gallons of wierd pink liquid spill out, coming out of tip of the sword and harpoon it drips like regular but somehow thick water* ,*it moves it way towards your feet but as it gets close some of it forms a man that stands over you at about 7feet tall with no face only a devilish smile*
*He wraps his arms around you while the other liquid thats still there forms swords making a circle of floating blades around you and the man so that its possitive you dont escape*
Massacre Scene
*He holds you tightly while the swords rain down onto you making deep wounds all over your back*
*After the barrage of swords are done landing onto your body, you notice only one sword didnt go and attack you yet instead it levitates around me for my personal use going where i go*
*the man and the liquid swords melt themselves to the same liquid they were before being shape shifted into those objects, so i can use it again* "What a beautiful scene too bad you live to see all 13 of them"
Old 03-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

*Watching the man pull out a sharp icicle, I move my head evading it while side stepping so that i appear out of his way, ending up behind his back*
*Seeing whats about to happen I run at one corner of the pillar I charge my sword to a hot degree, using it to smash through ice barely making it out of getting sufficated in that mess*
Bow your head, Massacar
*Already having my zampkuto in hand , those words trigger a transformation making my sword turn into 2 weapons*
1st is harpoon looking object , blue ribbons with a chain attached leading to my waist* 2nd comes the pinkish sword which is nothing unusual except the bright glowing that radiates off the blade*
Bakudo 61.Rikujokoro
*I Summon six thin, wide beams of light that slam into your midsection, holding stunning you completely* Heh *I appear right above your head while flash stepping there i managed to slice your throat half way off *

*Gallons of wierd pink liquid spill out, coming out of tip of the sword and harpoon it drips like regular but somehow thick water* ,*it moves it way towards your feet but as it gets close some of it forms a man that stands over you at about 7feet tall with no face only a devilish smile*
*He wraps his arms around you while the other liquid thats still there forms swords making a circle of floating blades around you and the man so that its possitive you dont escape*
Massacre Scene
*He holds you tightly while the swords rain down onto you making deep wounds all over your back*
*After the barrage of swords are done landing onto your body, you notice only one sword didnt go and attack you yet instead it levitates around me for my personal use going where i go*
*the man and the liquid swords melt themselves to the same liquid they were before being shape shifted into those objects, so i can use it again* "What a beautiful scene too bad you live to see all 13 of them"
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

not sure what the power balance is from Quincy to Soul Reaper? I'm sure shikai is near quincy level, and bankai=Final Form Quincy. Something like that

Edit: Gonna post sometime tonight. I'ma go Final Quincy mode. I have an idea for it, but I need to describe it, so that's what I'll be working on.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 03-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah thats about right.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

back from a party, I'll try and get this done ASAP!!! I'm hoping this will be of some challenge, it's trial and error here
Old 03-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
back from a party, I'll try and get this done ASAP!!! I'm hoping this will be of some challenge, it's trial and error here
whats trial and error mean
Old 03-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #13
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Definition for trial and error:

Web definitions:experimenting until a solution is found.
Rofl I couldn't define it myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

why should we

vampire or normal form:

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #15
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Bow your head, Massacar
Bakudo 61.Rikujokoro

Massacre Scene
*As you enter shikai, I run at you. Quickly noticing the change, I slide on my knees, just barely avoiding the kido. Popping back to my feet, I turn sideways, head staying forward, as you fly past, and land behind me. My neck unscathed. Continuing to run ahead, I turn and face the horrid figure.

"Final form...Brave Bird...."

Grey and white se begins to attach itself all over my body, with a gold yellow making its way to my mouth/nose area, and feet. Each se particle is like a feather, and connects to the body. However, they are 99% likely to stay on the body, and act like a mail hauberk. Mind you, its weight is like a feather to me. Each feather is indeed made of se, but it is known to have extremely heated se, and very sharp se. Two giant wings sprout where my shoulder blades are, also made of se, carrying the same properties as the feathers.

Glancing at the glob human, Se is gathered in my throat almost instantly, as a piercing cry of an eagle is released. The cry would strike at a se level, disrupting the flow of se for a few seconds. If it is something big, it may seem to hesitate, or freeze, as the command thought process is stopped.

Taking advantage of the globs hesitation I hirenkyaku high into the sky. Pulling the wings close to my body, I give the feathers a heated property, as they produce fire around my body, not affecting me. Dive bombing straight to the ground, I pull my wings out at the last second, and fly through the glob. At this point, the se fire catches the se of the glob on fire. The only way to stop it would be to stop the flow of se, if it is a non-living thing, thus relinquishment command of the Glob.

Blazing past before the blades can stab me, mind you I am going fast , I continue straight for you. I pull out my wings, causing the fire to jump off the wings, towards you, as I summon my bow. It is like an eagle's foot in color, and design. Curved due to the tension of the bow, it has talons on the end of the bow, suggesting it can be split into two, and used as a sword.

This time, I charge an arrow of sound, wind energy, and release it. It should stop near you, emitting a high decibel of noise, causing your ears to bleed. This will leave you off balance, as I shoot five arrows of flame into the sky. "Meteor mash." Taking the name of a pokemon move, the meteors are literally mashed up in the sky, as the arrows are now a fiery shower of se rocks, threatening to catch what they touch on fire, even if se is not present. *

Feathers move back and forth like they would on a bird (and in the wind).
Release looks like this in human form
Spoiler:

This is a test, so tell me if it's OP or not.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 03-09-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anyone viewing that is active in BFV, mah ability hax or not?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #17
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

*As you fly away towards my giant he sees it, he splits his own body to half and make a flat spot of goo so that he inst touched by your fired up wings*
*In front of me forms a spider web catching the flames then extinguishing them by the liquid making a water that is mixed with energy, acting like a bad-ass coolant*making a wall of kido raise in front of me so that it makes you have a road block using a swift shunpo aborting that threat of sound*
*The sword stilling floating around fly at you rushing you head on , as it gets close it spreads into mini balls of 7 count*
*All going to the 5 arrows you've shot,as they meet the blobs remove all heat from it turning into a regular arrows which are canceled by the balls sticky capture that removes all trajectory put into the shot *\
*The remaining 2 then latch to the quincys face which would turn into long hooked thorns, which would rip your face apart* \
" NO more flying everywhere you annoying fly"
*A pool of the liquid now in more gallons from over time await to be shifted into whatever i sentence it to do*

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 03-09-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #18
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Seems a lil confusing at the end,but it looks solid naruto

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just an idea. I thought, since Quincies can control se/sp/reitsu at such a high level, why not be able to disrupt the flow for a few second? Leading me to the question: How could I show this? Leading me to remember Kazumi's cero, which lead to this. ._.'
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #20
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ Hidan: Explain your move. *The sword stilling floating around fly at you rushing you head on , as it gets close it spreads into mini balls of 7 count*
*All going to the 5 arrows you've shot,as they meet the blobs remove all heat from it turning into a regular arrows which are canceled by the balls sticky capture that removes all trajectory put into the shot *\

It says the swords fly at me, yet fly at the arrows I have already shot?

Also, for future reference, "se fire catches the se of the glob on fire. The only way to stop it would be to stop the flow of se, if it is a non-living thing, thus relinquishment command of the Glob. " it is not actual fire, but many many many particles of heated se, in which can also catch other se particles ablaze. It is suggested that water will turn to gas when near it, and that even if it doesn't, if it made of se, it will catch ablaze anyway. (much like how you can light a fire on top of water.)