Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
AkatsukiLoverX3
Apprentice Genin

AkatsukiLoverX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiLoverX3
Default AKATSUKI ARGUMENTS! X3 (Part 4...Sigh..)

Well I got a recomindation to move this to the RP parts so I did...Same rules!
1- No real anger! If your angry, tell us. we can back off.
2- If someone has taken the person you wanted to be, please don't try to steal it from them. There are 12 people (I think..I'm not good at math..so..)
3- ONLY AKATSUKI ARE ALOUD. No team Hebi or Taka, NO SASKUE PLEASE.
4- The colors for people are in my siggy, Pain has six so please write Pain(1) Pain(2) If you please. :3 I AM TOBI!
Tobi good boy! X3
Itachi
Kisame
Kakuzu
Pain
Konan
Hidan
Akatsuki~<3
AkatsukiLoverX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: AKATSUKI ARGUMENTS! X3 (Part 4...Sigh..)

no you are not.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"What is going on?"
/sits on table and reads latest issue of terrible disasters, flipping through looking for explosions to see if anyone can outdue my explosion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Yay )

Deidara! Check out this new puppet I made! *I hold up a puppet that looks like you* It looks exactly like you!

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's ugly. That means it looks nothing like me.
/Sticks hand in pocket and pulls it out. There is a little bird.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #6
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is ugly, Deidara, you know nothing about true art. *I sit down as I make the puppet shoot iron sand at you*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I move my head andthe sand goes right in Itachi's face. This is art. I throw the bird out the window and it makes a huge explosion away from us.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm so bored! Wanna play rock-paper-scissors?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #10
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, *I move my puppet in a rock-paper-scissors stance* Rock,paper,scissors shoot!

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*i punch deidara in the face in kick him in his and go do the same to sasori*
Old 03-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #12
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*my puppet shoots iron sand at you* Ouuuuuuccchhhh

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts sasori in genjutsu*
Old 03-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
*i punch deidara in the face in kick him in his and go do the same to sasori*
/Puts my explosive clay in your mouth and you completely are filled with my explosive clay and your stomach acid detonates the clay and you die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Ok, *I move my puppet in a rock-paper-scissors stance* Rock,paper,scissors shoot!
Rock! paper! I'm bored.

Spoiler:

Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #15
AkatsukiLoverX3
Apprentice Genin

AkatsukiLoverX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiLoverX3

Sempi, Why are we all fighting? Did Tobi do something wrong?! I'M SORRY! TT.TT
Itachi
Kisame
Kakuzu
Pain
Konan
Hidan
Akatsuki~<3
AkatsukiLoverX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #16
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

yes tobi you did something wrong but we forgive you.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I forgive you.

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara sees sasori's head come off.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

/Laughs.

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

if only sasori had a human head i could eat it.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote