Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BG convo 39: Flaming

IDK but since I got 42 I have a chance to beat Shikas Chuck Norris+Old Spice
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #22
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
beat Chuck Norris+Old Spice
w BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #23
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
So exactly what in the blue a** monkey h*ll is that dice crap supposed to do anyway?
Don't know which is prbly why I got a "Q"

But I think it might have something to do with forum RPG's
Old 03-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #24
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

?
Old 03-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*10d200
10d200
Not that kind of rpg more like DnD
Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #26
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
w BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA!
YouTube:
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 03-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #27
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Do you guys actually talk about anything useful on these BG convo?
Old 03-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #28
NBT
Banned

Sometimes.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #29
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I wouldn't know cuz I just started reading and posting in them for funzies

But to me it looks like:

A: it starts out semi-productive

And B: it turns into arguement/random off topic stuff when you show up NL

But I've only been here a short while so that's just perception on my part
Old 03-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #30
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
I wouldn't know cuz I just started reading and posting in them for funzies

But to me it looks like:

A: it starts out semi-productive

And B: it turns into arguement/random off topic stuff when you show up NL

But I've only been here a short while so that's just perception on my part
Thats what it seems like to me too. I've always seen these kinds of threads but I always thought they were serious and never checked it out. Apparently it's just the people from the BG's off topic, I don't mind though.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #31
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Thats what it seems like to me too. I've always seen these kinds of threads but I always thought they were serious and never checked it out. Apparently it's just the people from the BG's off topic, I don't mind though.

Yeah maybe but that's what happens when you have ADH- *looks out window* SQUIRRIL!!!!!!!!

*returns focus* where was I again? Oh yeah!!!!! D.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #32
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Did somebody just queef IWD? I hear something.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #33
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Wouldn't you be able to smell it as well?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #34
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Yeah maybe but that's what happens when you have ADH- *looks out window* SQUIRRIL!!!!!!!!

*returns focus* where was I again? Oh yeah!!!!! D.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #35
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #36
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sorry guys someone got me in the mood to get drunk when they mentioned fourloko earlier so I went out and got 4 pack of the watermelon flavor and well there you go.......
Old 03-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Yay, 2,000 posts.....finally.

I'M A REGULAR!...(I lurk most of the time o.o)
you need a fighting mongoose badge bro

Quote:
4loco is full alchohol now?
Apparently the alchohol content is five beer's worth.

How much scotch is that? O_O
stop drinking garbage and hit up quality booze..go buy yourself a bottle of Johnny Walker or Jack or something

or a good wine if your into that

friggen low class booze real men drink classy stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post

But seriously though its apparently extremely obvious to anyoen who isnt disphit-level intelligence so obviously someone else knows the points Shikas making , I really want to know
how about you drop it before I in fract you for trolling

I swear you between you and that other white knight and our wanna be godfather and hero the crybaby king I'm gonna end up snorting lines off my desk while posting again

Quote:
Sorry guys someone got me in the mood to get drunk when they mentioned fourloko earlier so I went out and got 4 pack of the watermelon flavor and well there you go.......
oh screw you my blood pressure is through the roof and I hurled stomach acid and blood last night and your getting plastered while I'm sitting here forced to deal with NL while I'm sober?

Quote:
you heard the self righteous roaring of the poster who's gonna bring back 2007 IWD and that's gonna be bad for everyone

and my health

oh..hell no

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 03-01-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #38
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

You know what I just realized I spent money on shitty booze when I had all the ingredients to make duck farts

@iwd hey its not my fault you screwed up your body by putting who knows what in it? Besides how the hell am I supposed to know when you pull a gran torino and cough you guts out in the sink? What am I jasper your gay roommate? No I'm not!

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 03-01-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

First of all Eastwood had lung cancer..I happen to have Stomach ulcers..or at least I hope that's what I have...

secondly..your still a bastard
Old 03-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
First of all Eastwood had lung cancer..I happen to have Stomach ulcers..or at least I hope that's what I have...

secondly..your still a bastard
On the first part ok yeah he did so you got me there

Second: yeah I am. In fact judging by the way my father was a wife beating, child molesting druggy I'm damn proud to call myself a bastard

And a drunk bastard with a beautiful woman and a kid to boot