Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Its official naruto shippuden on dxd is cancelled

so its official that disney has cancelled naruto shippuden. So with that great job disney for canceling a good show. I'm done with disney and disney related products. Disney you are so Worst that jagex. Goodbye everyone i'm done with the anime for good . I'm might still buy the damn games but for the anime hell no. Idk about the manga. -leaves forever-

Last edited by Sage Mode; 04-19-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Its official naruto shippuden on dxd is cancelled

Link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't see any proof of this either...

But I don't have Disney XD(or even a TV to watch it on ) so it doesn't affect me that much. If this is true though that sucks for all the people who do and watch it there.

At least you can still get the English dub on DVD right?
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meolodramatic much, I don't see why it's such a big deal when the DXD version isn't even uncut and if your a real fan you would just watch online or buy the DVDs instead of saying your through with the anime. Like I have said before some countries don't even show Shippuden or various other anime like Bleach on TV. DXD probably isn't getting enough ratings for the show, people watching DXD are probably more intereestd in seeing actual Disney shows and anime fans probably don't wanna watch it cos it isn't uncut or simply because many people don't like the dub. Disney aren't gonna show something that isn't being watched by the majority of their target audience.

Last edited by leafninjasteph; 03-28-2012 at 04:28 PM.
leafninjasteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Probably because asses like you didn't support it and just pissed and moaned about how crummy it was.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Probably because asses like you didn't support it and just pissed and moaned about how crummy it was.
If you are referring to me I was just making an observation about what people who have seen it on DXD seem to think, I can't even watch it in DXD cos I live in the UK. But most people on here seem to dislike dubs or the edited Shippuden , which in terms of uncut I agree cos wouldn't you rather see it uncut than edited. But I do think DXD target audience are more interested in Phineas and Ferb and stuff like that than Shippuden or else they would be still showing it.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No I was talking about dubs.

I didn't even read your post.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
No I was talking about dubs.

I didn't even read your post.
Ahh cool thought so, wasn't sure if you meant me cos I said why would people care so much when it's not uncut. I gotta say people in the US are lucky they get to see more anime on TV, all we got over here is Pokemon, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh and the new Beyblade and old re runs of Digimon so it annoying when people are like that getting all worked. I make do with buying the stuff if they cared about it that much they would do the same.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

lolwut?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafninjasteph View Post
Ahh cool thought so, wasn't sure if you meant me cos I said why would people care so much when it's not uncut. I gotta say people in the US are lucky they get to see more anime on TV, all we got over here is Pokemon, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh and the new Beyblade and old re runs of Digimon so it annoying when people are like that getting all worked. I make do with buying the stuff if they cared about it that much they would do the same.
100% wit u no decent anime gets showed in England. What's byakugan? Is it gd what channel is it on?
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

CN...

Phineas and Ferb actually isn't horrible.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Someone is very size sensitive.

I am pretty sure it took up half of page

I would like confirmation of this through link please

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #13
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I have noticed for the past 4-5 months it hasn't been on.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #14
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It seems cancelled to me cause DXD announced its marvel universe block and did not say ONE word about naruto shippuden. The same thing happened on CN when it suddenly stopped showing naruto. some months later a promo of shippuden came on DXD, so my guess is viz is trying to look for another solution to this ordeal. Trust me, DXD not showing shippuden for 5 monts is REALLY not helping their sales.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote