Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
alethemagicbum
Freshmen Academy Student

alethemagicbum is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default How long does it take for dub seasons to come out?

Have been searching everywhere for the answer to this question but come up unlucky every time. Season 6 was just released and I am so excited!!! I refused to switch to sub because I'm so used to the English voices. Switching would be like watching an entirely different show. So it took quite a while for this season to come out and I was wondering when to expect the next. All posts are appreciated.
alethemagicbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: How long does it take for dub seasons to come out?

We get 14 dubbed episodes every 2 or 3 months, thanks to the official DVDs and iTunes.

The English Dub is currently at Episode 126, and we should be receiving Episodes 127-140 sometime in April.

After that, I guess Episodes 141-154 in July?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Probably the same as any other cartoon...about 9 months.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Probably the same as any other cartoon...about 9 months.
Naruto Shippuden is NOT a cartoon, it is an ANIME!

|
Old 02-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Naruto Shippuden is NOT a cartoon, it is an ANIME!
I know that but im just saying...*sighs* people are so serious around here...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #6
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aha, I had the same intention as you once, but beleive me it's not worth it.

The subbed version can actually be better at times, also so much mystery, thrill & action you're missing out on being stuck on 126.

Again, try the sub out, it's pretty good.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Cool Re: How long does it take for dub seasons to come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post

The subbed version can actually be better at times, also so much mystery, thrill & action you're missing out on being stuck on 126.

No thanks, subs suck and dubs rule.

I only watch an anime subbed if there is no dub.

Naruto Shippuden is still being actively dubbed, so I won't ever watch it subbed.

|
Old 02-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
BozothyClown
Apprentice Genin

BozothyClown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The dubbed versions of any anime suck. The English voices sound so bad and out of place on the characters. I have only tried watching 2 anime dubbed versions and it was Bleach and Naruto.

Never again, Always subbed so much better.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozothyClown View Post
The dubbed versions of any anime suck. The English voices sound so bad and out of place on the characters. I have only tried watching 2 anime dubbed versions and it was Bleach and Naruto.

That is your opinion, not fact. If subbed was so much better, people wouldn't even watch dubs.

|
Old 02-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
That is your opinion, not fact. If subbed was so much better, people wouldn't even watch dubs.
Then when you said sub sucks and dub rules is also your opinion. Trust me sub is better!!!

Why? More episodes out, less censored, sounds the way it is supposed to, better voice acting, plays on words, puns and such, fits better with story and atmosphere.

There is one dub which did justice to the series, more or less, and that`s English DBZ. But even so, I cannot say it is better than sub. Sub is better, only my preference is slightly different!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Cool Re: How long does it take for dub seasons to come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Why? More episodes out, less censored, sounds the way it is supposed to, better voice acting, plays on words, puns and such, fits better with story and atmosphere.
The English Dub for Naruto Shippuden is Uncut, Unedited, and Uncensored, if you buy the episodes on iTunes or buy the DVDs.

As for the subs having more episodes out, I don't give a damn, the english dub is worth waiting for.

|
Old 02-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Have you ever tried subs? In my opinion they really sound better. Try it, and decide which you prefer.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Talking Re: How long does it take for dub seasons to come out?

Quote:
Have you ever tried subs? In my opinion they really sound better. Try it, and decide which you prefer.
I watch plenty of anime series subbed, just not Naruto Shippuden, since it has an excellent English Dub.

I watch Beelzebub, Digimon Xros Wars, Fairy Tail, and Hunter x Hunter (2011) subbed.

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 02-27-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #14
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
We get 14 dubbed episodes every 2 or 3 months, thanks to the official DVDs and iTunes.

The English Dub is currently at Episode 126, and we should be receiving Episodes 127-140 sometime in April.

After that, I guess Episodes 141-154 in July?
Toddler, remember that the number of episodes we recieve, depends on the length of the actual, arcs. We dont exactly know, if we'll be getting 14 more episodes after 140. In fact, the season that, 141 will come on, will begin a whole new arc. And the amount of episodes we get, usually varies between 11 - 14.

Quote:

Thats why you have to have patience....lol The English version, almost follows the same pace, as the Japanese version. As far as, the number of episodes that get released per year, so to speak. But, I DEFFINITELY agree with Toddler, I like the Dubs far better than the subs. And I refuse to watch subbed Narutos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozothyClown View Post

Youd actually be surprised as to, how good many other series are in dubs. I reccomend you be open to other shows. Then, you might change your mind. But, I dont personally see how you didnt like Naruto, in the dub version. I absolutely enjoy it! Infact, to me, its top priority, over all the other series that I watch. lol

Quote:
So true!
Quote:
The English Dub for Naruto Shippuden is Uncut, Unedited, and Uncensored, if you buy the episodes on iTunes or buy the DVDs.

As for the subs having more episodes out, I don't give a damn, the english dub is worth waiting for.
I agree 100% and thats totally true! You even have other choices like, PSN and Xbox Live! All the Latest dubbed episodes of Shippuden are on those platforms too! XD Infact, I think they are released on the same days, that you can get them from itunes! lol

Quote:
Ive tried subs for myself, and I cant stand it, personally. There are naturally born dub fans and there are naturally born sub fans. And Im all for dubs.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #15
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Otocon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

10 months or so somtime's longer

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #16
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Don't get me wrong, I think the dubbed Voices sound awesome, but I see no point in falling so far behind the story when there is an alternative.

I'll still watch the dub when it comes out.
Sub does have better voice expression a lot of the time though.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I think the dubbed Voices sound awesome, but I see no point in falling so far behind the story when there is an alternative.
I don't care, since I'm already at the end of the Pain arc in the manga.

I can wait for the dub to catch up.

|
Old 02-28-2012, 10:06 AM   #18
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

I'll still watch the dub when it comes out.
Sub does have better voice expression a lot of the time though.
Ive got plenty of patience! Im actually happy where Im at in the series. So, waiting 2 or 3 years to catch up, doesnt even affect me, at all.....lol Which means, I have a lot to look forward to, in my future! lol While theres no telling when you'll see the end...It could be at the end of this year, for all we know, or next year. While Ill have more than 3 years left to enjoy some good Narutos. lol

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #19
alethemagicbum
Freshmen Academy Student

alethemagicbum is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am so sad it takes so long just to do some voiceovers. So....frustrating.
alethemagicbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #20
KakashixSharingan
Freshmen Academy Student

KakashixSharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I originally watched the show when it was coming on TV regularly, but somewhere during the transition into shippuden I fell off. In January, I started from the beginning of the original Naruto series and just finished Shippuden episode 126 last night. Needless to say I was disappointed to find after all these years I still had to wait on the dub to be finished -__-...ah but I digress.

I am going to attempt watching some subs until the dubs come out, but so far watch episode 127 feels almost like a different show. I have grown used to the English voices. I'll try bearing through it if I can.

Last edited by KakashixSharingan; 03-01-2012 at 08:08 PM.
KakashixSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
big boy, bigboy, chicken, dub