Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #121
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 38: Can you hear me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterluffyG2 View Post
Oh, not this again...
Just drop it and move on, NL.
really it's a fairly easy to understand concept

you see a newb making a really stupid claim chances are he's just misinformed and making a post or series of posts based on limited knowledge.. be smart about correcting that, now if said newb makes an Itachi-returns/moses style post then y'know eat him alive

basically context , why a thing is said is going to matter a whole hell of a lot more to me then what's said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
It's only a losing side if it cannot put up a thought-provoking argument or concedes to the other side.
that too, that's very important

or if the opponent is lying his rear end off this happens too
Old 02-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #122
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
that isn't what I'm saying at all

I'm saying it's only flaming when it's not true and when it's gone overboard it isn't our job to force people to walk on egg shells and be sensitive of your feelings..you aren't going to be escaping harsh rebuttals for making the typical fanboy claims any more- but apart from that tread carefully
Just cause the other person actually is an idiot doesnt mean its not flaming
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #123
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So?You suggesting that that idiot be left to roam free?
Old 02-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #124
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Just cause the other person actually is an idiot doesnt mean its not flaming
you mean being tolerant of view points that are both asinine and disruptive? You mean me forcing my members to walk on egg shells and be extremely courteous to the view points of people who feel that claiming Naruto can beat the living tribunal is legit?

I;m sorry but no this isn't Mister Rogers Neighborhood this is a vs debate section

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
So?You suggesting that that idiot be left to roam free?
of course don't you get it.. the feelings of one terrible poster is worth a dozen good debaters being banned over in NL's world

we tried that here..and it culminated in an epic melt down and shitstorm that burned out TBC and pissed off all the staff and almost got this section killed

I for one am not interested in repeating that
Old 02-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #125
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
you mean being tolerant of view points that are both asinine and disruptive? You mean me forcing my members to walk on egg shells and be extremely courteous to the view points of people who feel that claiming Naruto can beat the living tribunal is legit?

I;m sorry but no this isn't Mister Rogers Neighborhood this is a vs debate section

of course don't you get it.. the feelings of one terrible poster is worth a dozen good debaters being banned over in NL's world

we tried that here..and it culminated in an epic melt down and shitstorm that burned out TBC and pissed off all the staff and almost got this section killed

I for one am not interested in repeating that
You said its not flaming when the person calling the other person an idiot actually is an idiot, youre wrong its still flaming. if you dont want to ban the people flaming who are on the winning side thats your opinion but its still flaming
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #126
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You said its not flaming when the person calling the other person an idiot actually is an idiot, youre wrong its still flaming. if you dont want to ban the people flaming who are on the winning side thats your opinion but its still flaming
that isn't flaming..get over it NL because things are changing around here: you don't like being called out? Don't do another superman vs kakashi thread..don't go by hype and statements

debate properly..or get used to being pounded into the ground by your peers: This goes for you and every other member of certain fandoms who've been living high off the past administrations tolerance while good posters have gotten banned for getting tired of your crap

That is happening no longer: I suggest you stop crying about it and get over it because this place is about serious debating now and gone are the days when someone like NBT is going to be banned for calling a stupid post stupid
Old 02-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #127
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
that isn't flaming..get over it NL because things are changing around here: you don't like being called out? Don't do another superman vs kakashi thread..don't go by hype and statements

debate properly..or get used to being pounded into the ground by your peers: This goes for you and every other member of certain fandoms who've been living high off the past administrations tolerance while good posters have gotten banned for getting tired of your crap

That is happening no longer: I suggest you stop crying about it and get over it because this place is about serious debating now and gone are the days when someone like NBT is going to be banned for calling a stupid post stupid
You keep bringing me into this like I'm involved, I have nothing to do with what the defenition of flaming is. Flaming doesnt mean something different because I have 'temper tantrums' about it lol.

courtesy of wikipedia:

Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

It doesnt matter if youre on the winning or losing side, it doesnt matter if the other person cant form a coherent sentence, its still called flaming.

As I said if you dont want to ban people for flaming whether theyre winning or losing thats up to you but its still by definition called flaming
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Last edited by Nightmare Luffy; 02-29-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #128
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
bawwwww why don't you let me wank without retribution
I tell you what why don't you white knight against the rabid fanwank and crap? where were you when good debaters were flushed down the tubes because no one did anything when the million dumb ass posted "Hulk vs Itachi" and wanked so hard everyone lost their minds? hm!? Where were you when moronic narutards infested this site?

oh wait..you only take on people who refuse to allow you to have your little pipe dream..refuse to allow other people to have their own

take your outrage and stick it where the sun doesn't shine you pretentious hypocrite because as far as I'm concerned all your doing is antagonizing the staff and disrupting things without any justification and it's making you look pathetic

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 02-29-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: the second part is unnecessary
Old 02-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #129
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why is it that we have to bicker like children in every convo?

yeah, i know it's the pot calling the kettle black, but I don't see why it has to exist in every convo thread.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #130
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I tell you what why don't you white knight against the rabid fanwank and crap? where were you when good debaters were flushed down the tubes because no one did anything when the million dumb ass posted "Hulk vs Itachi" and wanked so hard everyone lost their minds? hm!? Where were you when moronic narutards infested this site?

oh wait..you only take on people who refuse to allow you to have your little pipe dream..refuse to allow other people to have their own

take your outrage and stick it where the sun doesn't shine you pretentious hypocrite because as far as I'm concerned all your doing is antagonizing the staff and disrupting things without any justification and it's making you look pathetic
Well IWD resorting to immature childish tactics & editing my post shows the position of the debate I'm in
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #131
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm suddenly reminded of Naruto vs. Sonic.....
Old 02-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #132
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I'm suddenly reminded of Naruto vs. Sonic.....

Lol! I've seen threads like those.

Poor dumb fan boys

In other news I'm with IWD its a versus section for crying out loud! You either. Put up or shut up and fanboys as a group often tend to be needing an "education" in facts and feats
Old 02-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #133
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

'flaming' is just that. so whats it matter if you get flamed here or anywhere? its just 'flaming'...however when 'flaming' starts getting used as an excuse to 'ban posters you do not like', and then said posters will often point out an instance of another member doing 'worse flaming' but not banned, then...
Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #134
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
'flaming' is just that. so whats it matter if you get flamed here or anywhere? its just 'flaming'...however when 'flaming' starts getting used as an excuse to 'ban posters you do not like', and then said posters will often point out an instance of another member doing 'worse flaming' but not banned, then...
Yep this exactly. Well I do agree with you %100, its unrelated what to I was talking about with IWD just now though
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #135
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's context, my little BGers.

Calling someone stupid out of the blue is flaming. Calling TU a rot is just the God's honest truth. I have seen countless threads running along happily turn into flame wars as soon as PW posts.

Then there was the PU stealing the wiki, phew.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #136
NBT
Banned

Steal?That was their wiki anyway.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #137
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It's context, my little BGers.

Calling someone stupid out of the blue is flaming. Calling TU a rot is just the God's honest truth. I have seen countless threads running along happily turn into flame wars as soon as PW posts.
Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if your definitions are up to date there Wooster
Quote:
Then there was the PU stealing the wiki, phew.
Wgat happened?
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #138
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if your definitions are up to date there Wooster

Wgat happened?

This guy Phoinex and Miles and someone else can't remember, made most of the wiki. When they left they took it with them.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #139
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Flamingalso known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

Wgat happened?
Missed that preposition did you? How can I flame someone that is not here?
Wait, what I meant to say was

YOU ARE NOT A NEUTRAL ADMIN OR MODERATOR PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING
Anyone that gets that receives an ice cream cone

I will say it again CONTEXT!

Edit: That guy would have been TBC. Soooo ,yeah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #140
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710
This guy Phoinex and Miles and someone else can't remember, made most of the wiki. When they left they took it with them.
You mean deleted it? Cause you cant exactly "take" a wikipedia page hmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Missed that preposition did you? How can I flame someone that is not here?
Wait, what I meant to say was

YOU ARE NOT A NEUTRAL ADMIN OR MODERATOR PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING
Anyone that gets that receives an ice cream cone

I will say it again CONTEXT!
Ohh I see how it is, its only flaming if the other persons here to respond back, so you guys banned PW so you could get away with it
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ