Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Question Chapter 575 Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bet
Sasuke shows up again
Naruto is shown in 5+ panels
Itachi is shown
We see 4+ Jutsu used
16-17 Pages in total of actual canon chapter
More proof that Zetsoom exists (Madara/Hashirama Fusion )
Chapter focuses on Itachi/Sasuke meeting up somehow (They literally met up)
Chapter focuses a little on the Adventures of the Konokids and Sai
Susanooo!!!!!
Whens the last time we seen Taijutsu? I want to see Taijutsu (Susanoo kawacking the kage's counts)
4+ Konokids are shown
More Detective work from Inspector Suigetsu and his dear friend Jugo
We get solid confirmation that White Zetsu is dead, but I highly doubt that he will be dead for long, as I believe in the power of Zetsoo regeneration
With actually wins... but only because I count Susanoo punch as Taijutsu
Taijutsu is making physical contact yes?
Susanoo made physical contact, trolololol
Debate this if you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by With!
Me
TatsumiTora
Kyubi No Yoko
NarutoUchiha620
SharinganSage
KuramaSage
JashinSama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against!
Pinks17
Squall
Uchiha_Sora
JazzJunkiefour
slyfoxx
Uchiha Maruko
Nagahana
Sue me for making bad bets now Wooster

This was close, but WITH HAS WON!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jakropha; 02-22-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: Chapter 575 Bet

This sounds plausible, I'll go with.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If the chapter only focuses on sasuke and itachi does that mean u win..... If so im with.... If not im against
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

With. ;3

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

against, simply because of the zetsoom bit
Old 02-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
If the chapter only focuses on sasuke and itachi does that mean u win..... If so im with.... If not im against
It only has to be the majority of the time, like 8+ pages or so, it can skip around a bit, but the main focus.
If I say focus's a little, I mean like a couple pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
against, simply because of the zetsoom bit
YOU DARE DENY MY LORD ZETSOOM HIS STAY AS GOD ON EARTH!??!!?
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! IS THIS MADNESS??
No... THIS! IS!! INSANITY!!!! (same thing retard)

Old 02-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

My thoughts I can see Kishi's troll no jutsu next week,he'll switch to Tobi/Naruto 100%

Originally Posted by The Bet

Sasuke shows up again
Naruto is shown in 5+ panels
Itachi is shown
We see 4+ Jutsu used
16-17 Pages in total of actual canon chapter
More proof that Zetsoom exists
Chapter focuses on Itachi/Sasuke meeting up somehow
Chapter focuses a little on the Adventures of the Konokids and Sai
Susanooo!!!!!
Whens the last time we seen Taijutsu? I want to see Taijutsu
4+ Konokids are shown
More Detective work from Inspector Suigetsu and his dear friend Jugo
We get solid confirmation that White Zetsu is dead, but I highly doubt that he will be dead for long, as I believe in the power of Zetsoo regeneration
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When you say Zetzoom, does that mean BOTH halves? Eh, what the heck. With.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
KuramaSage
Ninja Academy Student

KuramaSage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All this talk about Konokids vs Sasuke in the last couple weeks has been making me want to see it SO badly. So I'm hoping for a little more build-up on that. With.
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend"

-Bruce Lee
KuramaSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm against it this time around...
Old 02-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #11
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sasuke goes off and kills everyone except for Naruto, Saukra, Kakashi, Gai, and TOBI. Afterwards the epic reenactment of the battle for the 1st Hokage execpt this time it is not for a title.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #12
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Eh not with. Against! :/

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

against

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #14
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

with....no against.....no with.....wait...against........WITH....I'm WITH the AGAINST.

Against.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Updating for Impending Sasuke Nuke!

Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #16
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

I am with this post.

I haven't posted on a Bet before.

So as my first bet, Jakropha, if we lose...

Spoiler:
I'll find your house and kill your entire family.

Jakropha, I'm just kidding. :P
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #17
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Zetsoom shall defend him. YOU SHALL NOT TOUCH JAK. Otherwise, you can imagine the consequences

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #18
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Tobi and Naruto will still be talking about the Biiju Sauske shows up mabey a bit of itachi Chapter ends

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Lol, 12 Guests

Trolled sneaker peekers.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #20
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I guess, I could say that those that go against wins. ~.~ Those that go with lost this week. Spoiler shows Madara vs. the Five Kages and the chapter ends with Sasuke meeting with Itachi. At least, that's what the summary says.

Can't wait for the manga to be out!!! XD

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote