Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default What if Naruto ends up being paired with someone not Hinata or Sakura?

What it says....and who you think may end up with him?

IF Kishimoto ain't trolling us fans saying ShikaTema won't happen, I think Temari herself tops the list, so I'd say NaruTema, of all the crazy pairings outiside NS/NH, is the one with the most chance of happening, IF Kishi ends up pairing Naruto with someone else besides Sakura or Hinata

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What if Naruto ends up being paired with someone not Hinata or Sakura?

Other than asuma's invisible relationship, no dudes in naruto show interest in women.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What if Naruto ends up being paired with someone not Hinata or Sakura?

I have to agree with Bacon tho it burns me. ._.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by horaclis View Post
Ever have free time at home on your pc, her's how you can make some quick cash online and its totally free, no scams!!!!!!
Get a another mod here to take care of this uy.

He was just in SHayd's Wolf Den.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by AgentShayd; 06-05-2012 at 10:42 PM.
BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

First of all, I don't think Naruto or any other character is going to paired. To be honest, I want Sasuke to turn good and be paired with Sakura, but I highly doubt that would ever happen. This is a shounen anime/manga, not a romance :P

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea but i guess it wuld be nice 2 hav some romance
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

Shippings aren't as popular as you think. Most fans of any shounen anime/manga don't care about pairings and romance. For a lot of popular anime/manga, there have been lots of fanfiction and fanart displaying romance/shippings, whatever you want to call them by less than half of the fan community. The characters that the fans want them to be with in the anime/manga really don't even like each other like that.. How do I know? I used to search YGO fanfiction on a certain site. There was lots of romance on there, but the majority of the people on there wrote romance; There were less than half on that site (which most fans of anime don't get on because it's just plain boring, like me: I was on it for probably three months and wrote some, but I haven't gotten on in over a year) that wrote any action or adventure.
This is my opinion and information I've gotten from the back of my brain from over a year, so I could be wrong or right, but this is what I think ;3 ^

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Other than asuma's invisible relationship, no dudes in naruto show interest in women.

........and Jiraiya when he was alive?

I pretty much expect the series to end with no pairings or if any, very minimal pairings, but if indeed we get the latter, just trying to see what others think about the crazy pairings, in this case, NaruTema

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #9
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Naruto will be with Ayame the Ramen girl.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #10
Crossover
Ninja Academy Student

Crossover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would shoot the director.
DREAMS READ YOUR MSGS NOW OR I WILL!
Spoiler:
And no more Naruto D:<
Crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

NO! NO! SHIKATEMA SHALL PREVAIL! XD

....And just the thought of Temari being romantically involved with anyone other than dear little Shika-chan makes me cringe. O_O

And if Kishi-sensei really DOES actually pair Naruto with anyone other than Sakura or Hiinata (considering Naruto's romance pretty much threw itself off a cliff) I'd just say Sasuke. Why? I'm bored. Hell, Naruto can go marry Moegi for all I care.

But really, I'd prefer if Kishimoto stuck to the mainstream Naruto fandom's couples: NaruSasu, NaruSaku, and NaruHina.

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto will then be with Ino.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
KitarahTobi
Genin

KitarahTobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!KitarahTobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto's going to be paired with Sasuke, duh!
Back again?
Spoiler:
Kitarah's back!
Spoiler:
Tell a friend!
KitarahTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Thumbs down Re: What if Naruto ends up being paired with someone not Hinata or Sakura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitarahTobi View Post
Naruto isn't gay!!!
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
........and Jiraiya when he was alive?

I pretty much expect the series to end with no pairings or if any, very minimal pairings, but if indeed we get the latter, just trying to see what others think about the crazy pairings, in this case, NaruTema
It don't matter, he died.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
naruhinaforeva
Apprentice Genin

Location: is in the fourth great ninja war protecting hinata until naruto gets here
naruhinaforeva has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

if naruto gets paired with anyone but hinata i will jump in to the show and kill the person
Old 06-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I ship him with both, but it won't bother me who he ends up with, as long as it's not Sasuke, and if Hinata then as long as Sakura doesn't end up with Sasuke.

If he doesn't end up with anyone, then neither pairing will be canon, and thus fans can leave it up to their own interpretation. Of course, it'll mean the shipping wars will never end, but he can't please everybody right?

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #18
suigetsu 7
Genin

suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.suigetsu 7 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

as long its some one sexy
but i rather see him with hinata
suigetsu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitarahTobi View Post
Yes, yes, yes! xD
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
Black Scarlet
Chunin Exam Participant

Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Black Scarlet is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would not be suprised

Black Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote