Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
AfterDark
Ninja Academy Student

AfterDark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Which Current Kage Is the Best of protecting their people and doing what they do best

Which kage is the best out of the 5.
Hokage: Tsunade
Misukage: Mei Terumii
Kazekage: Gaara
Raikage: Ei
Tsuchikage: Oonoki
AfterDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
d00ki3
Freshmen Academy Student

d00ki3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Which Current Kage Is the Best of protecting their people and doing what they do

i think that would be Gaara.
d00ki3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Which Current Kage Is the Best of protecting their people and doing what they do

Mei, Gaara and Tsunade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

The fifth mizukage mei.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Equal in some way.

Gaara got the defense.
Mei got the brains.
Onoki got the Ninjutsu.
A got the physicality.
Tsunade got the healing.

I don't see there being a best as they each are best at their own area.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Good point.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Equal in some way.

Gaara got the defense.
Mei got the brains.
Onoki got the Ninjutsu.
A got the physicality.
Tsunade got the healing.

Nicely phrased. *applause*

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #8
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

They all have positive areas, with a balance though, Personality and attitude to, need to be reasonable. So I would say, Gaara, Mei, Tsunade.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The Hoshikage
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
Evert131
Academy Graduate

Evert131 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm gonna go with Minato Namikaze, The Fourth Hokage.
He defeated the masked man, and saved the village from the nine tails, while
giving an awesome power to his newborn son. Which all had cost him his life.

Second is Gaara, The Fifth Kazakage.
He saved his village of Deidara's bomb, at the cost of his life and the
Shukaku.

Third could be Hiruzen Sarutobi, The Third Hokage.
He sacrificed himself to save the village from Orochimaru, only to forever lose
your soul to the Death God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say I'm not up-to-date with the manga, so any Kage might have
done something heroic. But this is my opinion concerning the anime.

Disconnection Frequency: 0/10

XBOX Live Gamertag: Evert131 ( Add me )

Evert131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
Sasori fan
Apprentice Genin

Sasori fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Equal in some way.

Gaara got the defense.
Mei got the brains.
Onoki got the Ninjutsu.
A got the physicality.
Tsunade got the healing.

True i feel all the kages would do what is needed to defend their people
Old 05-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #12
Bonezy420
Freshmen Academy Student

Bonezy420 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that there's actually a lot of arguement for Gaara here. It's not that I think that any of the Kages have failed in any way. It's just that Gaara in my opinion has gone further for not only the Sand, but all shinobi everywhere.

He not only eagerly joined in with the other Kages to form the united army, but he has repeatedly stepped directly onto the front lines of that same battle. At the summit and then as acting general of the entire army, Gaara has placed himself directly in the fight for peace and security more often than any other Kage. Add to that, Gaara has stood beside Naruto time and again. He has constantly sought a solution to problems that was acceptable to everyone involved. He has worked honestly and openly with Naruto every step of the way. Even trying to make him understand when it seems to all that Sasuke is lost.

I just think that's a pretty big list for even Tsunade to fill. That's just my opinion though.
Bonezy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Gaara hands down. He defended the village from Deidara and ALMOST took him down. Way better and farther than the rest of the kages.

Mei is a woman.
Tsunade didn't do crap in the Pain Arc.
A just cries whenever something bad happens and lets his anger get the best of him.
Onoki is an old piece of poo.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Gaara no competition. He saved his whole village at the price of his own life from Deidara's bomb, and probably would've beat Deidara if he hadn't had to use so much chakra saving the village. And he has the best kage mindset.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #15
naruhinaforeva
Apprentice Genin

Location: is in the fourth great ninja war protecting hinata until naruto gets here
naruhinaforeva has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

naruto nuf said
Old 06-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Gaara is the best and Tsunade is the worst.
Marfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vivi does have a good point. They wouldn't be called Kages if they weren't able to protect and help their people.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:21 AM   #18
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well since I actually read the title and it's "doing what they do best" I say Gaara followed closely by Tsunade and then A.

Gaara: Already mentioned, protected village, almost defeated Deidara lived up to his title as Kazekage, Suna's ultimate weapon, and the man with the absolute defense all at the same time

Tsunade: Since Tsunade is a MEDICAL NINJA, and she's been using MEDICAL techniques, I think there is a really compelling case to be made that she does her job with excellence. As soon as she arrived at the village she healed Kakashi and Sasuke. She performed a risky surgery to give Lee his abilities back. She organized the medical team and along with her pupil Shizune, she saved Chouji, Neji, and Kiba.

On top of that if it wasn't for her the entire village would've been wiped out from Deva's Shinra Tensei. Everyone said she did nothing but that was her only option. Other than try to bum rush Deva before he got into the sky and risk dying. There was no guarantee that Naruto was going to save everyone from Pain, as a matter of fact, I'd already started to accept the fact that the manga would be going on without Kakashi or Hinata. Her using all her chakra to keep villagers alive was the best plan with the info at hand. Even though it takes her out of the fight, people like Inoichi, Shikaku, the Inuzuka Clan, the Aburame Clan would all be able to fight and eventually Team Gai and Yamato would've returned to the village to finish the job. Tsunade made the wisest decision.

A- He is supposed to be a powerful, capable leader that protects Kumo and gives it stability. Aside from Yugito's capture Kumo was easily the most powerful, safe and stable of the five nations before the war started. Even the databooks gave them a high ranking economy and military strength.

People can talk all they want about how A was stupid because he was acting on anger but I find that hilarious considering Sasuke doesn't get the same accusations yet he was doing even stupider things. As a matter of fact, if we're keeping tally here even before A pimp smacked him around the Kage Summit...Sasuke technically died THREE TIMES before he even got there. If Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu hadn't been there Sasuke would've died from stab wounds to his internal organs, complete destruction of his chest cavity, and utter obliteration to ash by the Tailed Beast Bomb while trying to avenge his brother, all A did was lose a forearm, that seems trivial in comparison.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Mei is the worst. I like mei but the past leader left the village in a bad state and many rogue ninja are from there and mei was brave to inherit such a horrible and dangerous village .

Garra is the next worst because he is too young and cant do much for his village. His village was almost destroyed bacause of him. garra really didnt do much for his village and some still dont like him

Next worst is onoki he didnt really do much but would do anything for his village like higher the akaski. he is old and still a great leader so he has to be doing something right for being in charge this long. plus his village barly has issues so he is and ok leader.

the runner up leader would be tsunade. she is a scary kinda mean hokage. she saved a lot of ppl during pains invasion but thats really the only major thing she did. she hasnt really fought anyone and gives orders for others to do.

A is the best leader he has great control of killer B and his nation is thriving. no major probs come from the cloud and no akaski memebers came from there. GREAT JOB A

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 06-13-2012 at 10:57 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I actually believe A does a good ob as Raikage! He has insane control over his country, the village has as good as no rouge ninjas, no akatsukis either!

Gaara and Mei are good too!

Though i think Onoki is the worst! He is good at ninjutsu, but he did cooperate with akaksuki and he complains about everything!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote