Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Does-anybody-know-what-episode-Orichimaru-tried-to-take-Itachi's-body?

i-think-it-was-a-flashback-where-he-was-walking-behind-Itachi-and-was-going-to-do-something-and-Itachi-got-him-with-genjutsu-before-he-could.

know-what-episode-that-was?...thanks.
Poodle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Does-anybody-know-what-episode-Orichimaru-tried-to-take-Itachi's-body?

It was a flashback during Shippuden episode 113 "The Serpent's Pupil".

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Does-anybody-know-what-episode-Orichimaru-tried-to-take-Itachi's-body?

Nah, I think it was from 114, eye of the hawk. They showed it for only a sec on "The Serpants Pupil" episode, but they showed the whole flashback in ep. 114.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Nah, I think it was from 114, eye of the hawk. They showed it for only a sec on "The Serpants Pupil" episode, but they showed the whole flashback in ep. 114.

nice..i-was-just-about-to-ask-this-after-watching-the-Serpents-Pupil-one...i-would-had-sworn-Orichimaru-made-some-comment-about-Itachi's-power.

thx-guys.

spacebar-broken.
Poodle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes indeed! No problem, sir! ^_^

Old 03-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
all of them were flashbacks.
Yes! They were all flashbacks, indeed. Infact, Orochimaru tried to take itachis body, waaaaaay back, when Orochimaru was a member of the Akatsuki, himself. And that was looooong before Shippuden even began...So, most definitely, both of those scenes, were flashbacks, indeed! lol