Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-20-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
S H A
Freshmen Academy Student

S H A is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The other half of the 9 tails power?

So we get told that half of the 9 tails power gets sealed within Minato and the other half gets sealed with in Naruto. Does this mean that the half that was sealed within Minato is now gone forever because of the death seal, and so the 9 tails power within Naruto in only half of what it could have been?
Can someone tell me if what I said is true or have I missed something very important...
S H A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: The other half of the 9 tails power?

It is true that half of the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed within Naruto and the other in Minato, however I cannot answer your question regarding what happens or happened to the chakra within Minato. Sorry.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
S H A
Freshmen Academy Student

So was it not stated in the manga to what happened to the the 9 tail chakra inside minato?
My guess is that the half of the nine tales chakra is sealed away for ever, and that naruto's 9 tails power is only half of the actual power of the full 9 tails.

My question is then, Tobi says he wants to combine all the tails beasts into one, but half of the 9 tales is missing so how can he do this? is his plan flawed? Or maybe the plan was a fake in the first place.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
HiddenMist
Apprentice Genin

HiddenMist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by S H A View Post

So was it not stated in the manga to what happened to the the 9 tail chakra inside minato?
My guess is that the half of the nine tales chakra is sealed away for ever, and that naruto's 9 tails power is only half of the actual power of the full 9 tails.

My question is then, Tobi says he wants to combine all the tails beasts into one, but half of the 9 tales is missing so how can he do this? is his plan flawed? Or maybe the plan was a fake in the first place.
In order for him to combine the tailed beasts he would have to have all the chakra. Its as you said his plan may not be real or....i forget what character said it but nearly all jutsu has a weakness. So, in other words maybe there's a weakness in the Reaper Death Seal that could possibly allow those who are trapped inside to be released. Which in my mind would be a huge turn of events because then that begs the question since the chakra was sealed with Minato...what would happen to his soul? So many questions!!! lol

"Good friends don't let you do stupid things.....Alone."
-Random Quote

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's a rep button that needs some attention here..hint...hint
HiddenMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ya..probably at some point the energy was released.

just thinking back to the energy law thing

energy cannot be created nor destroyed

and matter as well...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Death seal seals souls.

Minato sealed half the chakra because all of it couldnt fit inside baby naruto.
Chakra renews itself in time as with everyone.
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Even though it was filler..there's still was that massive amount of 9 tails chakra,that Kurama was able to get Naruto to absorb into his body during the Sora arc.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #8
BozothyClown
Apprentice Genin

BozothyClown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Like Preemptive strike said; Chakra regenerates over time, Otherwise Naruto would probably be out of Chakra with how much he spams out Shadow Clones and Rasengans.

Minato only sealed Chakra but Naruto got the actul fox so the Fox just regenerated it over Naruto's life span. He is at his strongest I belive
Old 02-21-2012, 03:31 AM   #9
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozothyClown View Post
Like Preemptive strike said; Chakra regenerates over time, Otherwise Naruto would probably be out of Chakra with how much he spams out Shadow Clones and Rasengans.

Minato only sealed Chakra but Naruto got the actul fox so the Fox just regenerated it over Naruto's life span. He is at his strongest I belive
Yeah I agree with this, he looks about the right size while Naruto battled him.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:13 AM   #10
S H A
Freshmen Academy Student

Oh i get it now, so only half of the nine tails chakra was sealed in minato, because at the time naruto's body couldnt take all of the chakra. The nine tails body was sealed in naruto, and the nine tails chakra slowly regenerated it self after the years. So now naruto has the full chakra of the nine tails with him, but the chakra that was sealed within minato is still there and sealed for now.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #11
PrInce AbhIshek
Freshmen Academy Student

PrInce AbhIshek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well guys some of the Nine Tails chakra was sealed into the Sora of fire land by Sora's father . After that as we all know Nine tails attack to leaf village, Minato used the jutsu to seal some chakra into himself. But he kept the half of it because the full chakra cannot be controlled by small naruto. So he sealed half chakra, and he use 8 seal jutsu so that in future the nine tails chakra will become naruto's own chakra. So with that power he could defeat Tobi (Uchiha Madara).
PrInce AbhIshek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #12
PrInce AbhIshek
Freshmen Academy Student

PrInce AbhIshek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well guys Minato knowingly did not take the whole nine tails into him . He sealed half into naruto so that in future with the Nine tails Naruto could kill Uchiha Madara who was a great threat and who attacked the village with Nine Tails.
PrInce AbhIshek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #13
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrInce AbhIshek View Post
Well guys some of the Nine Tails chakra was sealed into the Sora of fire land by Sora's father . After that as we all know Nine tails attack to leaf village, Minato used the jutsu to seal some chakra into himself. But he kept the half of it because the full chakra cannot be controlled by small naruto. So he sealed half chakra, and he use 8 seal jutsu so that in future the nine tails chakra will become naruto's own chakra. So with that power he could defeat Tobi (Uchiha Madara).
The whole thing with Sora was filler, so not "real" as it were.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #14
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuza345 View Post
The whole thing with Sora was filler, so not "real" as it were.
I like watching filler arcs..but thats the thing I hate about them. Because theyre filler, they didnt really "happen".

But yeah, Minato Sealed Kurama into Naruto so it would one day help Naurto defeat Tobi..not Madara.
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #15
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

This question also puzzled me cuz I really wanted 2 know does Kurama have the other half also. But reading what u guys said I think he did generate it thoughout Naruto's life span at least I hope.
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #16
KnowMyStuff
Freshmen Academy Student

KnowMyStuff is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think that Kishimoto was too concerned with the size of Kurama in comparison to the other tailed beasts.. but Kurama was the same size as Shukaku when Gamabunta transformed into him fighting Shukaku and that was most likely before Kishimoto came up with the idea of sealing half of Kurama's chakra. And now in the newer manga chapters Naruto's bijuu is the same size as Killer Bee's and the rest of the Jinchuuriki.
KnowMyStuff is offline   Reply With Quote