Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
Naruto Namikaze1
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto Namikaze1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Do u want Naruto and Hinata to get married?

Naruto and Hinata should get married because it will remove the lonelyness Naruto have and even make Kyuubi happy that Naruto can restore Namikaze clan.
Naruto Namikaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Do u want Naruto and Hinata to get married?

Why would the Kyuubi happy? o.O

.....Anyway, it'd be cute if they got married, so long as they're happy. Although your point about restoring the Namikaze clan could apply to a lot of the girls, right? (Like Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Karui, Karin, heck, even Temari!)

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
Maruko
Village Police Force Captain

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOnWings View Post
Why would the Kyuubi happy? o.O

.....Anyway, it'd be cute if they got married, so long as they're happy. Although your point about restoring the Namikaze clan could apply to a lot of the girls, right? (Like Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Karui, Karin, heck, even Temari!)
Kyuubi can watch them...you know...

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Naruto Namikaze1
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto Namikaze1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kyuubi wouldbut not as happy if Kyuubi had his revenge on Madara Uchiha.
Naruto Namikaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Uh, I don't think the "curing Naruto's loneliness" argument is all that strong, because basically the entirety of the ninja world loves and supports him now and looks up to him as a source of hope.

So, er, not really, no.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #6
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto should end up with Hinata instead of Sakura, but you never know.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
Sagittarius
Apprentice Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't think of a reason why I want them to get married. So, no.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

nope, cuz Naruto loves Sakura

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #9
!!N@RUTO!!
Academy Graduate

!!N@RUTO!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
I think Naruto should end up with Hinata instead of Sakura, but you never know.
i agree, although hinata has 2 show a little more guts and say it 2 him 'one more time' !!!

If there's anything such as peace in this world ,I'll find it!!

BELIEVE IT!!
!!N@RUTO!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
Morgan Egidy
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: i live in my own village called the hidden peace villaage
Morgan Egidy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!! HE SHOULDN'T EVEN MARRY SAKURA!!!!!!!!
HE IS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO ME!!!!!!!! (i win) (i think)(no i definately win.) (I wish) (O WAIT I DONT HVE TO WISH CUZ IT WILL HAPPEN)
(I THINK)
Morgan Egidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
Morgan Egidy
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: i live in my own village called the hidden peace villaage
Morgan Egidy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yay!!
Morgan Egidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No...
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
Sasuke8642
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke8642 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wouldnt care
Sasuke8642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never! If Naruto ever got married to anyone it would be Sakura. He loves her and Sakura might have feelings for him too now because of her change of heart about Sasuke.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
joon
Village Elder

Location: In a plane of reality I created with my flippin' fingers
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

sakura still loves sasuke and naruto still loves sakura.
soon naruto might fall for hinata because she saved his LIFE and all sakura has done was cry and depend on him.
naruto might start spending time with hinata and then they might get married so i would want them to because it will happen.but if what ever happens happens then..................

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you canít always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place. - General Iroh
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 AM   #16
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NO, never in a million years.

Hinata's fate is to marry Kiba so she can learn to live a little from Kiba's mom.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #17
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

EVEN though I want him to be with Hinata I think he should be with the one who he really loves.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #18
PockyPanda202
Freshmen Academy Student

PockyPanda202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In the end of the story sure.
PockyPanda202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #19
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I object to their wedding, LOL XD

Not that I care much

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote