Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Shin!

I haven't see you in forever! =O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Shin!

Lol, I'm sorry it took me a whole day to see this. But hey. I occasionally just peep in and see whats happening. So whats up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Bow down to tha sensei lulz
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #4
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol, whats popping former student?

Old 02-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

In RL or on the forum?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Whichever one. Lol

Old 02-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I've been doing alright.

Just waiting for the forum to stop sucking. Lol.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^ this xD real life is good too.

BTW, in the newest Bleach episode, did you guys notice Uryu's Quincy bow seemed to be stronger? The arrow in particular.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't you hate it? xD

Nah, I don't watch Bleach. o.o

Old 02-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Same, I only read bleach. But his new bow is nasty. And real life is sucking for me. It's just a bunch of boringness.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #11
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I just started reading One Piece. Must say I like it a lot right now. Bleach is kinda boring right now to me.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:51 PM   #12
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yes!

:0 the latest episode was cool. (I read and watch my manga/anime)
Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

One piece is great, but I hated it at the beginning, I had to skip around a bit.

What are your guys's thoughts on the quincy appearing in karakura town?

Old 02-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I made it to episode 200 last summer. It was annoying 0.o but I will continue this summer.

let me go re-read it.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm on chapter 197 right now.

It's a weird looking Quincy if you ask me. xD I wonder how the war is going to play out.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I remember now. A neat idea. They are entering fusion stuff possibly >.>