Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #101
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Sakura's Great Cherry Blossom Tree

Awesome thread!!!
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #102
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I feel sorry for that bug...
LOL! Good one Kuromaki!

*looks for another bug*

Mo Mo is going to try to wipe out the bug population. I tell her she's getting closer.
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #103
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

hi madara

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #104
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
I'm not much of a fighter 0.0
Comin' from the Kage<that's sad lol
Its not what powers, and strengths you have its how you use them, and think that wins a battle.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #105
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
That IS kinda sad.
I know...lol
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #106
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Thanks madara'
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #107
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
LOL! Good one Kuromaki!

*looks for another bug*

Mo Mo is going to try to wipe out the bug population. I tell her she's getting closer.
"Every Thursday SRhyse flies to Japan in search of the hidden leaf in alleyway,and under people's cars we just let him think he's getting closer
"

not mine its TBC
Old 07-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #108
the real shikamaru nara
Freshmen Academy Student

the real shikamaru nara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha View Post
where should we spar at

oh I haven't made up some jutsu yet but I well tell you my abilities when i'm done ok then we can spar I just need to do some research and stuff. I be back like in five minutes.
the real shikamaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #109
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

lol...

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #110
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Thanks Kuromaki! I wish mine was like your though. I have too much family members on my sig. You don't have a lot. that lets you put other stuff on it.
Lol thanks, I wasn't planning on having a Forum Family anyways but...

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #111
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
"Every Thursday SRhyse flies to Japan in search of the hidden leaf in alleyway,and under people's cars we just let him think he's getting closer
"

not mine its TBC
I read that one on Nick's siggy! I laughed so hard!

Quote:
Lol thanks, I wasn't planning on having a Forum Family anyways but...
But you got one. I wanted a lot. But then I found out that there was a limit on the words. So I couldn't add this on my sig:

I hate Sasuke so much that I would beat him up until blood and bones were left of him
Old 07-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #112
CutieSakura
Jonin

i thought everybody left for a mintue^-^'*whew*
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #113
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
Sage and SRhyse are both Viz employees. They spend their days in San Fran, Ca, filling our lives with joy.

At night, Sage Mode runs a brothel of Vampires and has 200 virgins tied up in a dungeon, most of whom work at Viz.

SRhyse flies to Japan every Thursday and continues to search for the Hidden Leaf Village in alleyways and under people's cars. We just let him think he's getting close.

Lightning Chakra is a ninja. Legit and true. Dont even discuss him, we've said too much.

VIZ Admin is the Iron Fist of Naruto. He is the punisher, the Judge, and the guy who handles all the things that Sage and Riceball are too nice to do. If you even look at him wrong, he will ban you, your mother, your brother, and your dog. Tread lightly.
Here is the rest is so freaking hilarious
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #114
CutieSakura
Jonin

so is anyone doing anything for the summer?
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #115
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing special much Martial Arts, Art, Guitar, Animals (Duh), Water parks, and archery
Old 07-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #116
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Umm, Lady Hana. Please forgive me for my disrespectfulness but
You took my color!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #117
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I laughed... hard

Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 AM   #118
CutieSakura
Jonin

Quote:
LMAO LOL ROTFL MLOH

Too funny^-^
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #119
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I read that one on Nick's siggy! I laughed so hard!

But you got one. I wanted a lot. But then I found out that there was a limit on the words. So I couldn't add this on my sig:

I hate Sasuke so much that I would beat him up until blood and bones were left of him
Oh, I remember you having that in your sig when I was a Freshmen ~.~
Or should I say Freshwomen...

Old 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #120
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
LMAO LOL ROTFL MLOH

Too funny^-^
Good humor that guy He calls me a "player Hater" thats my nickname from him