Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #51241
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Sakura's Great Cherry Blossom Tree

Kid do you ever shut the up? I'm sorry, I have no idea what to say at this point. I wasn't even talking about your presence here, i'm talking about your inability to quit acting like some kind of roleplaying boyfriend.

people like you make me want to leave this place

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #51242
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Kid do you ever shut the up? I'm sorry, I have no idea what to say at this point. I wasn't even talking about your presence here, i'm talking about your inability to quit acting like some kind of roleplaying boyfriend.

people like you make me want to leave this place
an "I'm sorry" is all I wanted to hear. And yes, you were talking about my presence here.
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #51243
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
an "I'm sorry" is all I wanted to hear. And yes, you were talking about my presence here.
Do you know how to read? And a further question, do you know how to comprehend the meaning of words?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #51244
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: Village Hidden in the Sakura's Great Cherry Blossom Tree

Okay, can I say something? This discussion has now turned into people pointing fingers and insulting one another and has basically become completely pointless. Can't we just drop it? Please? It's New Years! And keeping an argument going just to keep insulting the other person who doesn't agree with you is kind of like just kicking a dead horse. Just drop it, please? Can't we all just get along?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #51245
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
I don't really think you know what leading a double-life means. I don't like for speaking for anyone else but I come here to talk to people about Naruto, and events and stuff like that. And everyone that includes I have brought into my personal life and plan to meet them someday.
You have no idea what you're talking about. QYB. I'll admit, I came here first judging you two only because it baffles me. Are you guys serious? Are you gonna keep doing this? Do you think about Ryuque while not on the computer? This can't be life. Take it how you want, but just know after a while you could run in to someone that's actually a dude. I would know.

So now I'm gonna squash this (mainly because posting on a phone sucks). I was playing in the beginning but the whole mood changed. But I only have one request, and that's to build yourself a bridge and get over it.What is this, your alt?
no i am not his alt.
whatever they do is none of your beeswax so butt out.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #51246
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Do you know how to read? And a further question, do you know how to comprehend the meaning of words?
what kind of question is that? apparently the legendary superhero "Captian Obvious" isnt here to answer your questions for you, because if i didnt know how to read, what the hell would i be doing on a forum that is full of nothing but words!? (and the occasional random picture to express a point being made by someone). so if you are trying to "slow walk" me to a realization of something, speed it up, because i am tired of being antagonized by people.

Last edited by nine tailed fury; 01-01-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #51247
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

fury calm down.
just forget about it.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #51248
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Revive 'cuz I'm bored....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #51249
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Still bored..........

Old 01-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #51250
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

...............bored AS HELL!!!!

Old 01-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #51251
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

oh heeeey.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #51252
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

*smiles* Howdy stranger. What brings you to these parts?

Old 01-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #51253
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
*smiles* Howdy stranger. What brings you to these parts?
*smiles* you.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #51254
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
*smiles* you.
*blushes* Really?

Old 01-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #51255
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

I have to go Fury. Bye.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #51256
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hello

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #51257
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

*walks in and crosses arms* I'm bored again!!! ..................*randomly starts break-dancing* Shorty had them apple-bottom jeans, hoops with the furs, WITH THE FURS, the whole club was lookin' at her!!!

Old 01-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #51258
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh COME ON! WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!?! Alright, fine! Um......

Talkin' 'bout airplane and the night sky and like a shooting star. I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now! *dances*

Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #51259
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

*hides under the tree* *doesnt know how i actually got UNDER the tree, but i dont question it*
Old 01-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #51260
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

*sighs and kicks dirt* What the hell am I doing?!?! CURSE YOU BOREDOM!!!!! *sighs* The itsy-bitsy spider when up the water spout. Down came the rain and....oh the hell with it! *bangs head against tree* BOOOOORRRRREEEEDDDD!!!!!