Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #321
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Sakura's Great Cherry Blossom Tree

caz people are meanies
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #322
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
caz people are meanies
What are you talking about??

The Moonlight was deserted also

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #323
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

why kuromaki?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #324
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
WHY DON'T PEOPLE POST HERE!!
Because they wan't increase their rank by spamming, and trolling, and post farming knowing if they do that at the Village something will be done now they just don't bother anymore.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #325
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol, Our Hideout.... Is gone, like... Ruins, everything's dead, one's talking.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #326
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ya i know obito

Old 07-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #327
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
why kuromaki?
Idk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Lol, Our Hideout.... Is gone, like... Ruins, everything's dead, one's talking.
I know

Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #328
mangagirl
Drama King

dont cry kuromaki!!!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #329
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

can I please just hear some good news for once
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.

Last edited by CutieSakura; 07-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #330
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol, Pride and Kisame are going to try to help me to revive it, you guys can go there too if you want.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #331
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
dont cry kuromaki!!!
*stops crying* *sniff*
Quote:
caz I please just hear some good news for once
Have you made any Updates to the Sakura Village?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #332
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

What is it called?
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #333
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

The Anime Hideout (Enjoy) I'm in there.... Now.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #334
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

It'll prolly get moved.
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #335
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
*stops crying* *sniff*

*hugs u* dont worry

Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #336
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou!e View Post
It'll prolly get moved.
Probably.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #337
CutieSakura
Jonin

Quote:
*stops crying* *sniff*

Yeah we lost a villiager...r
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #338
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
*hugs u* dont worry
Thank you Manga... *hugs back* Even though this is a dead place

Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #339
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Yeah we lost a villiager...r
Shikamaru?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #340
CutieSakura
Jonin

*eats a strawberry*
I love strawberries^-^!
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so