Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Hozuki vs. Loganace

Battlefield: Clearing.

"Hello, my adversary. I think I will defeat you today." I put my hand apart and orbs appear around each of them. I start making one-handed handsigns with my hands. "Otherworld summoning! Atamerasu, Cerberus." The wolf god of the dun with a sword on their back appears next to me. Along with the three headed demon dog that guards the gates to hell on y other side. "Time to fight!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Hozuki vs. Loganace

can i join this too?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Oh no, you've been mistaken." I summon three spirit phoenixes."attack!"

EDIT: it could b fun.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@ Joon. As long as you do the conditions we discussed. I am also feeling pretty confident so I'll battle you two while your on a team.

"Ha! Dumb move." Cerberus catches one in each mouth and crushes them."You shouldn't send spirits after the one that guards the entrance to the land of spirits and souls. Elemental styles: Elemental dragons. Five dragons appear behind me. One for each element.

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"How overpowered." I jump in the airand use scrolls that swirl around me. Weapon control: senbon rain! Senbon start raining down on u.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

ok i will try.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i make 3 shadow clones and they make rasengans and i rush toward logan.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I smile at all of the attacks. I move my hand towards the rock dragon and a huge dome goes around us rendering the senbons useless. Joon then comes at me I make handsigns and the fire dragon shoots right at you and the rest of your clones. Mother Earth. Fire. The dragon shoots a black liquid Tar at Hozuki and if it hits it will burn you to death and even if the heat dosen't kill you it will harden making me easily kill you. "Neither of you can win!"

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

me and my clones jump in the sky and release our rasengans and come together and make a rasen-shuriken.then,my clone holds it.then,my other 2 clones run behind you after coming to the ground.the clone holding the rasen-shuriken is also running toward you while i am charing up for a jutsu.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #10
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I Dodge just in time. "Fire style: Immense burning blast!"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 02-05-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
me and my clones jump in the sky and release our rasengans and come together and make a rasen-shuriken.then,my clone holds it.then,my other 2 clones run behind you after coming to the ground.the clone holding the rasen-shuriken is also running toward you while i am charing up for a jutsu.
I smile. I duck under your clone as he tries to kill me. I then tilt my head and lightning bolts come down from the sky and kill both of your clones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"Ha! It only hardened on my toes and I'm already in the air!". "Fire style:Maximum Blast!" A massive fire cannon blasts at the earth dragon.
You die. Do you think I can't shoot at you while your in the air. You get hit with the Tar as you burn to death. (I'll let you retry that attack)

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i make a shadow clone and he runs to you.then i make 3 clones and make a rasen-shuriken.i then release the 3 clones and throw it at you.and my other clone who has a rasen-shuriken is also waitng for you to dodge it.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(your "other" clone with the rasen shiruken I killed, remember?)

As the rasen shiurken comes at me I I laugh as it comes at me. "Uncle winds. Now." The wind dragon fires a huge gust of wind that destroys your clones and sends the rasen shirurken right at you. You have no hope of beating me! I twist my arm and yell "Sister water, attack." The water dragon sends a huge stream of water at you. "Cousin lightning, attack" The lightning dragon fires lightning into the water.

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(no you said you killed both my clones.witch means that you killed the ones that ran behind you.)
i make a shadow clone and it uses rasengan on me to lanch me up in the air dodging all the dragon's attacks and make hand signs and use fire style:fire ball jutsu.i then i make 20 shadow clones and they gather around you and use fireball jutsu.

Last edited by joon; 02-07-2012 at 04:42 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

( that is where you are wrong. I said the lightning came down and killed your clones. so they are DEAD!)

Seriously? Tell me, what is wrong in that move.

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2012, 05:31 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(that is not what the post said)
is it GMing?
Old 02-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(it says I duck under your clone that is trying to kill me! That means that if I was attacking someone it would have been the only one actively trying to kill me!)

No. You just jumped in the air. To block the attacks.

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(well it said both and i thoght that you meant 2 but whatever.)
i changed it.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ninja Tools: Explosive Kunai Dance!" I yell as I jump in the air and fire explosive kunai. "Watch out Joon!"

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I laugh as your clones surround me. I, with a flick of my wrist, when the fire comes at me, make the fire dragon come over and absorb the fire. It then spews it back and kills your clones. I make handsigns and Cerberus unleashes a torrent of dark energy at you with each of their mouths. "You don't want to see my 100%."

Spoiler: