Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default BG Convo 37 Medi-cholorians greatest std ever

Discuss
Old 02-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo 37 Medi-cholorians greatest std ever

perhaps
Old 02-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

But what if you were born with the STD? It can't be considered an STD then since you didn't have sex.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Midi Chlorians which are actual microrganisms with the Force a mystical soul/spiritual/etc thing.

Not everyone liked the connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
But what if you were born with the STD? It can't be considered an STD then since you didn't have sex.
still hoping for WOT movie?

Did my links help? Or you already knew them

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your parents had it and in order to pass it on it the genes had to be transferred via white whales.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
colorles
Banned

seems genetic

although ones ability to use said genetics is another matter
Old 02-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Your parents had it and in order to pass it on it the genes had to be transferred via white whales.
whales? waaat whales?
Old 02-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Zig, it's my greatest dream. Your links were good, especially the forum discussion. Gave my thanks through rep.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nah, I was conceived by the midi-cholorians themselves.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 02-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
whales? waaat whales?
Old 02-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But seriously, if only all STD's gave superpowers like the Force. I'd be having sex with every hooker I meet.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #12
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Exactly but I am pretty sure the world would have to institue a serious population control.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Zig, it's my greatest dream. Your links were good, especially the forum discussion. Gave my thanks through rep.
his research yielded good stuff I see mine sucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
None of those cretins have the stones -- or the smarts -- to pull that off. I wouldn't worry about them.]
Sentry's done it before he's the only one any of us worry about specifically because of that

Quote:
Not sure I agree. The place is really as bad as it can get, anyway.
they just tried to use my convo with EJ as an excuse to kill the section or put stricter rules on it or something..so I'd say yeah..they tend to visit back on us

Quote:
Oh, I know. Onitasku as well, or whatever his name is, and the rest of the staff by association.
in the US there are certain states that have something called "good Samaritan Laws" I believe there called..under those laws failure to report stuff like this..failure to do even the bare minimum.. guarantee's that you'll be charged as an accomplice

allot of people consider that law Draconian I don't as far as I'm concerned the mere fact that you allow these people to exist on your site that you have promoted them specifically to make a moral show of this..as far as I'm concerned your guilty as sin of aiding and abetting
Quote:
Don't you remember his riveting tale about the OBD being worse than rapists?
...what?!

Quote:
Oh, I don't know about that. You can't strip away a wall's power and come up with quite a few nice ways to make it suffer, can you now?
that is true

Quote:
I was referring to the likes of Sentry and the other idiots from MVC.

Sorry for the confusion, unless I'm missing something here.
colorless has this image in his or her head that MVC'ers are the greatest bastion of wisdom and knowledge..that they are glorious paragons of progression

and will rabidly defend them that thing...apparently does not share our view that are sub human animals that deserve to put down

Quote:
Anyone here read the Plagueis novel yet? I'm a few chapters in and enjoying it so far, though I'm kinda new to the EU.
it's alright my favorite will always be the comics written in the 90's the tales of the jedi and golden age of the sith sagas./..Lord Banes story and the army of Light led by lord Hoth

Tenebrous died like Obito though which was a little disappointing including a blood vomiting confession of pride in his student..while rocks crushed him..

mind you it's vastly more quality but still I was kinda disappointed
Old 02-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yours didn't suck, they were just old.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #15
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You really do desire one.

So you don't care if Hollywood messes it up? If they do that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Nah, I was conceived by the midi-cholorians themselves.
YouTube:

It had to be done.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
colorles
Banned

you know watchdog the funny thing is about OBDers regarding MVC as 'intellectually inferior sub humans', is that MVC as a community generally feels the same towards OBD; as a community speaking or insulting OBD is generally frowned upon at MVC, as you are seen as 'bellow us', hence why MVC as a community really hasnt even bothered to mess with OBD, as your seen as 'not worth our time' and what i say is sincere in dis regards. however if OBD does give us a reason to mess with it, well if any site gives us a reason to mess with them, much of MVC tends to get pretty 'trigger happy' in dis regards

however for the most part MVC iz chil, and along with some of our 'close ties'/associate sites we generally just do our own thing
Old 02-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

only that's patently false and we both know it

now let's not try and make such threatening implications on this site again..are we clear?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #18
colorles
Banned

very well
Old 02-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
very well
thank you last thing I want is for this place to be used as a proxy warzone
Old 02-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You should it would make my day. Though I would like to point out a good deal posters on both sites belong belong to both.